Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Ashley Greene Talks Taylor Lautner Shirtless Scenes

Ashley Greene Talks Taylor Lautner Shirtless Scenes

Ashley Greene didn’t have to use the intuitive powers of her Twilight character, Alice Cullen, to know fans will love Taylor Lautner’s shirtless scenes in the upcoming sequel The Twilight Saga: New Moon.

“He looks like he’s in 300!” Ashley tells In Touch of the 17-year-old, who packed on nearly 30 pounds of muscle to play Jacob Black again.

“I was in the makeup trailer and I looked over as he was taking his shirt off and said to him, ‘You’ve got to be joking!’” Ashley recalls. “He looks fantastic. The girls are going to be satisfied, let me tell you!”

Ashley’s also doing her part to make girls’ dreams come true: She’s a spokesperson for donatemydress.org, a charity where teens can donate a gently used prom dress for a girl in need to a Saks Fifth Avenue store through March 31 and in return receive a store discount.

• Mandy Moore has a zoo of pets at her home- US Weekly
  • NBA player Paul George suffers horrific leg injury during a game- TMZ
  • Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy have split after five years- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Ella Henderson sing her latest single 'Ghost'- Just Jared Jr
  • Peter MacNicol will be a series regular on CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Kelly Ripa rocks a really short pair of spandex shorts for a workout- Huffington Post
  • Oscar Isaac will star in the upcoming film Show Me A Hero- Lainey Gossip
  • James Lafferty will star in Waffle Street- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Karina Jelinek and Paz Cornu shows off their bikini bodies on the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All
Jess Lautner @ 03/19/2009 at 8:11 pm

OOOOOOOOOOW, MY TAYLOR :O ele vai me matar T_T

queen bee @ 03/20/2009 at 1:32 am

I don’t get why people always like one and completely hate the other. Come on! This is not the book people! They’re both gorgeous, they’re both good actors, they’re both great!
Sure it’s a different kind of beauty, but they’re both freaking good looking, you have to admit it!

I love Taylor, just see him and his smile makes me want to hug him, he’s such a cutie.
And I love Robert too, too much hottness *-* And he’s so shy sometimes, and such a freak others. I just love him. He’s just as freak as us the fans LOL

Aaaw..man…yummm…Like…the description of “hot” does not do Taylor justice…….ehehe I’m not “in-like” with him :) Not at aaaalll…
Can’t waaaait for New Moon
Released on 19th of November in Australia XD

He is not too young to workout! LOL there is no age restriction as long as you know what you doing. In Taylor’s case i think he knows what he is doing and he probably gets all that professional advice. He does look good !
)))

Robert is ugly stupid gay. taylor is just trying to kiss ass. robert is stuck in twilight taylor going to be a kid forever come on grow to everyone people are going to say what they want. and nobody is in love with robert the are so into the book that they believe robert to be edward. i mean how do you go from saying this guy is ugly in harry potter to him being sexy in twilight when he looks the same. because no one sees robert they see edward who is not real people.

come on yell at me.

TEAM CAM GIGANDET all the way no matter what.

CAM!!!!

Come on! He looks like a girl. Too forced to be handsome. Rob all the way!!!!!!!Rob!

come on girls we can love them both! or at least love one and not hate the other!
though taylor is looking really hot with his brand new abs,he’s still cute!
and robert is hot on his own way: his expression when he’s embarassd or just his smile
anyway i love them both in diffrent ways!

Go Jacob! Woooooooooo.

Go Jacob! Woooooooooo.

ohhhh yeahhh baby!!! :) PHWOARRRR!

Man, I want a 6 pack like that. Holy moly, wonder how much he trained for it…

IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE! I mean COME ON! he looked hott to start with now hes got 30 pounds of pure muscle PLUS an 8-pack JEEZ talk about drop dead gorgeous WOAH!

I like BOTH.
I’m mature enough to can see the diference between books and real life, so I can see they both gorgeous and sweet.
Rob & Taylor haters, go away!

I love Rob since HP ♥

samantha. @ 03/21/2009 at 9:06 pm

holy crow. taylor, dear, you’ve done well.

Aii que deliciaaa. gente ele esta muiiiito GOSOTO. o.o

uiiiiiii deliciaaa

Jaquestwin @ 03/22/2009 at 11:06 am

Taylor you are the hottest person on the planet.You have a rockin body, georgous smile, and a beautiful face. You are twins with a 6th grader named jacob, like in your movie twilight. I cant wait to see you in new moon.

Love, Your biggest fans, Erika and Hanna

Jaquestwin @ 03/22/2009 at 11:06 am

Love, Your biggest fans, Erika and Hanna

MRs-lautner!! @ 03/23/2009 at 1:03 am

yummy.
all my mates get sick of me talking bwt taylor, but hes so gorgeous!!
damn! like ta tapp that, if he wants to build up, to reach his goals,
thats hiis choose,
ya really cant knock a guy for striving,
its hiis life ae??
i<3 taylor!!
god,
i wish he lived in new zealand,
in mangawhai,
in my house!
lol.
gorgeous boii!!
xoxo
MARRY ME TAYLOR!!!

to #19

haha i understand these japanese… haha

damn! sign me up for that love train!!!

;D

he is fine!

He’s my fave character, i like Robert too, But i prefer Taylor ; )

OMG!! Taylor is soo H.O.T! and S.E.X.Y!
Im the biggest fan ever!
i love his abs!!
robert is hot too and cute!
i love them both
Im totally TEAM JACOB!!! =)

wat if he dies of a heartattack or something. omg i would cry for hours im in love with him too much for that to happen

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All