Ashley Greene Talks Taylor Lautner Shirtless Scenes

Ashley Greene Talks Taylor Lautner Shirtless Scenes

Ashley Greene didn’t have to use the intuitive powers of her Twilight character, Alice Cullen, to know fans will love Taylor Lautner’s shirtless scenes in the upcoming sequel The Twilight Saga: New Moon.

“He looks like he’s in 300!” Ashley tells In Touch of the 17-year-old, who packed on nearly 30 pounds of muscle to play Jacob Black again.

“I was in the makeup trailer and I looked over as he was taking his shirt off and said to him, ‘You’ve got to be joking!’” Ashley recalls. “He looks fantastic. The girls are going to be satisfied, let me tell you!”

Ashley’s also doing her part to make girls’ dreams come true: She’s a spokesperson for donatemydress.org, a charity where teens can donate a gently used prom dress for a girl in need to a Saks Fifth Avenue store through March 31 and in return receive a store discount.

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 710 » Show All

i agree with kate………….his body, rob’s face!

omg omg hes so hot. robert pattersons ugly. now taylor, hes YUMMALICIOUS!

#1 twilighter!! @ 04/26/2009 at 8:12 pm

come on guys i love edward to but you must give credit were it is due jake handled his buizz, buy putting on that twenty pounds. And he looks good. Goooooooooood go jake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@kimberly:
Why would I yell at you for your opinion? (No matter how one-sided and narrow-minded it may be XD)

can we have robs hair with jacksons face taylors abs and kellans body???

AAA HE IS SOOOO HOT :O and robert pattinson is ugly. first when i found out he was gunna play edward i got pissed xd i loooove taylor :D

i wish i had abs like those

@Kate:

LIKE THE IDEA RIGHT ROB PAT IS SOOO HOT BUT TAYLORS BODY… PHWOORR

BUT THE FACE WOULD HAVE TO BE TANNED A BIT THOUGH UNAWISE IT WOULD BE A PALE FACE ON TOP OF A TANNED BODY :S

IDK IF PPL WILL FIND THAT AS FAF AS THEM SEPERATLY

LOL

I think I just “imprinted” on Taylor Lautner:)

Gabrielle Leota @ 05/11/2009 at 11:05 pm

omg taylorlautner is h00000tttt azzzz he deserved the part jacob go!!!
taylor!!:)

hey, love you to death as of always. But I think your new bod. is super hot, lol. Don’t over do it k :D I love you in the twilight series and all but i like you heathy even more!! ps. selena gomez isn’t right for you , please pick someone else, even miley, or emily osment. Hey I’d rahter you date Brenda song or someone older :P lol
love ya,
meglyn (pps NOT my real name :D)

OMG he is sooo hot………but stills team edward!!

OMG he is sooo HOT !!!…………….but stills team edward!

are you kidding me?
HES NOT R PAT?
dont hateee.
look at this sexy thing.
Lautner all the way baby <33333

change the channel @ 05/28/2009 at 11:43 pm

In 300 what? Midgets? I don’t care how many abs he has he is still an ugly midget. No where as hot as Rob or Cam. Not even close.

whatthehell @ 05/28/2009 at 11:49 pm

What ladies is that ugly boy going to satisfy? the ones under 4’2? All things be equal I’d rather look ar a real hot Native American not that thang that looks like Lou Ferigno when he changed to the Incredible Hulk. Whatthehell!!!

OMFG he is sooo hot!!!
u got to be lucky to no him…

oh my gosh he is so hot i wish we will f**ck me

Stephie babie @ 06/02/2009 at 8:12 pm

listen all you dumb *******
FIRST OFF
ROB IS SEXYYY
second if taylor wants to gain weight
WHO THE HELL CARES
LOOK AT THAT FINEEEEE MAN =]]
the endddddd. =]

dang!!!!!!!!!! he iz lookin good. i cant wait till i see him shirtless in new moon. im goin to be drooling like od

my god that Tanquinho and this!

ChrisBrownHitMe @ 06/09/2009 at 2:25 pm

OMG! He is absolutely gorgeous! Can’t wait for the movie, but it seems a bit different with the pack. In Twilight, they used real wolves, and in New Moon, they look animated. Anyway, Taylor looks delicious. Completely decadent.

heidi hollywood! @ 06/10/2009 at 5:38 am

@krystleblah:

you’re right, he is no robert pattinson. he’s BETTER! :D

Mrs.lautner @ 06/10/2009 at 9:30 pm

omg he is freakin hot. i wish i was his ***** lol jk.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 710 » Show All