Jude Law: Back From Isle of Wight

Jude Law: Back From Isle of Wight

Jude Law arrives back to his home in London on Thursday (March 19) after attending the Minghella movie marathon at the Isle of Wight.

During the Oscars, Heath Ledger‘s older sister Kate was interviewed. She was asked, “This isn’t the last you’ll see of Heath on screen. We still have Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus. I was wondering if you’ve seen any footage and what we could expect. What would be the final thing we see of Heath on screen?”

Kate responded, “We have seen a little bit of footage. He only completed I think about a third of the film. And then we’ve had some incredible actors — Johnny Depp and Jude Law and Colin Farrell step in to complete it. And I think it’s going to amazing. [Director Terry Gilliam] is amazing and Heath always had such enthusiasm and interest in whatever Terry was doing so.”

jude law isle of wight 01
jude law isle of wight 02
jude law isle of wight 03
jude law isle of wight 04
jude law isle of wight 05
jude law isle of wight 06

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
AnnieRich @ 03/19/2009 at 3:54 pm

He looks so great lately. BEAUTIFUL JUDE!!!!

AnnieRich @ 03/19/2009 at 3:57 pm

Oh, I forgot. What a great and stylish outfit.

Annie, you are right he is bursting with beauty but i must admit the
outfit is something else! But he carries it off so well because he can
make any outfit outstanding. Such a happy and unusual combination of things would never occur to anyone else but then Idon’t know if he
consciously plans an outfit like this or just says: pants (Check)
shirt (check) Vest for added warmth (check) etc. etc. He is absolutely
the sum of some very good parts so the whole are wonderful too.Thanx Jared for keeping up the good work.

gay maybe? @ 03/19/2009 at 4:26 pm

EXCEPT for the STUPID hat! I hope he at least washes it!

this anger on his face i can imagine how hard it isif someone starring at You
Thanks Jared
yes he is stylish Annie.

Yes girls, me too. Love this man. Always have. Always will.
Thanks Jared for this treat!!!

dolorescraeg @ 03/19/2009 at 4:41 pm

oh boy….oh boy…..jared you’ve done it again. given us jude….i feel like i’m living with him…I WISH. keep on keepin’ on jared…. jude is unique, lovely to look at…always was…always willl be.

It’s hard to enjoy these photos when you can tell how annoyed he is with them being taken :-(

Hot Man, he looks edible!

Love Jude ! ♥

I don’t like him or tim roth and maybe even paul bettany…hugh laurie and ray winstone are allright….and that guy from “Withnail and I” who is
a ringer for hugh laurie

AnnieRich @ 03/19/2009 at 6:06 pm

You are right Sandy. Not everyone can carry of this outfit, but it looks smashing on him.

He needs a good tongue lashing. Okay, I’ll do it.

*winks at Jude*

Sheryl ha,ha, ha :lol:

I’m not crazy about this outfit but at least the shirt is white not gray..

Pole, I think this outfit is alright. But I can see where you assumed I meant that. :)

Ahem…but when I said “tongue lashing,” I didn’t mean with words….. ;)
He just looks like he’s begging for one…or maybe I’m projecting…

dolorescraeg @ 03/19/2009 at 7:21 pm

sheryl,
i was praying he wouldn’t be wearing the grey tee…prayers answered…that third picture is delectable….what must life be like to walk around with a face like that…..jude…jude…jude….jared keep these pics coming. we’re all addicted to mr. law…we don’t want to go into jude rehab…

Jude back from the at the Isle of Wight, and remain sexy doing so.

Love Jude

Thanks Jared

dolorescraeg @ 03/19/2009 at 7:33 pm

here is a video of jude on the isle of wight at the minghella film festival.just wait a few seconds.it will come on.

Sheryl, I wouldn’t mind giving him some tongue lashing either.. I guess I’ll have to wait in line after you ;-)

*sips a margarita and brings out the nachos while waiting*
*brings a toothbrush too*

My boo is looking good.
Jude fix complete.

Thanks Jared

dolorescraeg @ 03/19/2009 at 7:40 pm

here is anothervideoof jude at the event for those of you who like to see him in action. simply gorgeous.

:) Pole
*sips margarita while waiting for Pole to pass the nachos, images of Jude and tongues and lashing dancing through her head*

:) Pole

wtf? when did jj become a chat room for role playing haha

jude i love you! you are the sexiest man alive every year in my book!!.

Ooops, so sorry, James, it just happens from time to time, albeit usually not here :)

So…..you love Jude, do you James?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All