Thom Yorke is Shirtless

Thom Yorke is Shirtless

Radiohead frontman Thom Yorke meditates in the stand as he swims and relaxes on Ipanema beach in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on Thursday (March 19).

The 40-year-old British singer recently “snubbed” both Miley Cyrus and Kanye West.

Miley was disappointed Radiohead didn’t want to meet her and joked, “I left [the Grammys] ’cause I was so upset. I wasn’t going to watch. Stinkin’ Radiohead! I’m gonna ruin them, I’m going to tell everyone.”

Kanye ranted, “When he performed at the Grammys, I sat the f— down.”

Thom most recently blogged, “Wish us all a safe journey if you still like us and you’re not one of those people I have managed to offend by doing nothing. xx”

10+ pictures inside of shirtless Thom Yorke

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Miley and Kanye are both whiners. I respect Radiohead’s decision not to meet with these people at the Grammy’s just because they are famous. He didn’t see the point and neither do I. He’s not the kind of guy that needs to hobnob with the rich and famous and is about his music and the fans. Go find something else to whine about, Kanye. We know you will.

Thom Yorke has more talent in his pinky finger than Miley and Kanye do COMBINED.

See ya next week!!

I kinda have to agree with comment #3, and so agree with comment #1. I have been a fan of Radiohead for years. Miley I don’t doubt she is a fan , but she acted like a spolied brat by the sound of her comment, making Thom’s comment about her seem very correct. Kanye on the other hand, despite being talented is an a ss and seems to be only impressed with himself. Radiohead has been around for years, is original with there music and does not rip off other artists sound to create there own.

I LOVE RADIOHEAD!!!! Don’t mess with Thom Yorke!

respect for this guy who ain’t no sellout! **** off kanye and miley.

Who seriously would want to meet with Miley or Kanye? They are two of the most annoying people on earth. Miley thinks she’s entitled to everything…because of what? That stupid Hannah Montana show? Ha! Thom and the band were never trying to get the spotlight like these two media whores. They are true artists and musicians and focus more on their craft than on the attention they receive.

miley and kanye are like borgs. they just want to assimilate everyone else into their crowd.

it’s a good thing thom yorke is talented because he could use some exercise!

No, Clive #2 is gross.

Who cares how he looks? He’s talented, unlike the majority of people posted on this site.

Gerard Vandenberg, you shouldn’t talk about yourself like that. Your comment is obviously about yourself. He’s talented unlike you, who cares how he looks?

Cutiemcfreckles @ 03/20/2009 at 12:51 pm

love radiohead and thom yorke. thanks for posting this update!!

I LOVE YOU THOM YORK

i agree with #3!

Miley Cyrus is so stupid…like a real radiohead fan would even listen to her music or like her

LOL

He looks damn fine for a 40 year old. I most CERTAINLY would.

love radiohead and thom yorke more than ever now! eff miley and kanye!

Miley is a spoiled brat who thinks she is entitled to everything and Kayne has the biggest ego ever. Who would want to meet them, anyways.

Hotter than you, Mia Dicap. LOL. You’re a joke, #5-6.

Hotter than you, Mia Dicap #5-6. More talented than you could ever hope to be too. You’re a joke. LOL.

By the way my comment about “who would want to meet them, anyways” was directed at meeting Miley and Kayne. I love Radiohead.

Miley and Kanye need to back the eff up.

Heather-Angel @ 03/20/2009 at 2:30 pm

jughed, no he doesn’t. You’re obviously one of the borgs you speak of who has an unrealistic ideal of people’s bodys, when people have different body types and not everyone is fit.

Love Radiohead…most talented and influential band, um, ever! People are sheep…it’s sad. That little b**ch-girl and that other ****** need to learn some respect.

parisgirl @ 03/20/2009 at 2:39 pm

LOL @ people putting Kanye and Miley in the same category. It’s okay to like Radiohead and agree with their reaction but please -_-
As irritating as Kanye can get, he IS talented. The same can’t be said about Miley.

I loathe that girl, I really do but they shouldn’t have treated her as Miley Cyrus the annoying Hannah Montana girl but just as Miley a regular fan. Say hello and keep it moving, it’s not that hard.
So yeah Miley & Kanye reacted like douchey fans but only because Radiohead acted like douchey band.

Parisgirl, Radiohead didn’t have to meet with them if they didn’t want to. Radiohead weren’t being “douchey” at all and respect their fans. There is always two sides to a story and nobody knows how Kayne and Miley were acting.

As for Miley and Kayne being talented, that’s a matter of opinion because I don’t think either one of them are talented. LOL @ you.

parisgirl @ 03/20/2009 at 4:31 pm

And noone know how Radiohead was acting either.
I’m pretty sure you’d be singing a different tune if Radiohead had refused to say hi to some random fan but since it’s Kanye and Miley, it’s like totally normal.
Like I said, they didn’t have to engage into some conversation but ignoring is straight up rude.

kudos to thom for not meeting those two self-centred and whiny fools who think they are entitled to whatever they want

Miley & Kanye are just douches. Period.

Parisgirl, way to be a hypocrite and contradict everything you said. You were the one judging their behavior in the first place. I wouldn’t be singing a different tune at all because I don’t know the whole story. I never said it was “normal”. You don’t know if they ignored them or not because you weren’t there and saw it.

No, Wow that is how you look. Stop describing yourself nobody wants to picture that.

You don’t know if they refused to say hi, or not. I don’t want to argue about this because I’m not changing my opinion, so let’s leave it at that.

Well said #11!

Sarah May @ 03/20/2009 at 7:52 pm

Long Live Radiohead. miley can suck it. Kanye is just being his old diva self, so Iits expected.

thank you jared for talking about radiohead… they are AMAZING

Thom Yorke is a furry, hot , little ginger piece of ****! Mama likes!

poor guy can’t even go swimming without being stalked by the paparatzi, that must really suck.

Well what I heard was that Miley wanted to meet Radiohead in their dressing room and they said “We don’t really do that”. So if that is true, I think that sounds fairly reasonable. She sounded like a real brat who thinks she is entitled to everything when she was talking about the grammy’s on Ryan Seacrest. She should just realise that a lot of people think she’s an idiot.

Thom Yorke and Radiohead, what about come back to Brazil next year again? And next, and next, and next…
I´d be a great pleasure for us!!!

PLato Meat @ 03/21/2009 at 7:00 am

F*ck. I’ve been waiting like 13 years to see that and when it came…omg, he’s got a hairy back.
I didn’t see that one coming.
Things will never be the same again.

He has that very English affliction-being as pale as can be. Thought he was being a snob to Miley. He could of just said ‘hello’. It would not of hurt him. Remember she’s behaving like a child because she is one. Radiohead are great but Thom lacks manners. I do not expect a grown ass man to act like that.

hairy back or not, he’s super talented and his voice melts everyone who hears it. Me likey. I’d totally hit it if the chance presents itself. Mr. Yorke: you have been warned.

Addy, Thom is not rude. It’s a known fact that he has social anxiety disorder. I really don’t think he meant anything bad by it or meant to be rude. A lot of the time people mistake shy people for being rude.

Radiohead had been keeping real music alive for years.l miley and kanye need to f*uck off they only about money and fame.

miley as #32 said is just douche periodddddd.she need to realize that she ought nothing without her kids fans and nude internet picture.im pretty sure she does by now but just needed to remind her again.

miley as #32 said is just douche periodddddd.she need to realize that she ought nothing without her kids fans and nudd(e) internet picture.i am pretty sure she does by now but just needed to remind her again.

in my eyes miley is just a wannabe with absolute notalent that one day will realise what a fuc*king ungreatful chick she is.so what she make a comment about radiohead real musician or inspired artist dont listen to her load of sh*it anyways.

Thom, te adoro o.k. igual que siempre, pareses un muse saliendo del agua,solo falta tu cola; me parece nice, eres tan especial boy, te quiero en todas tus formas y condimentos…

saludos desde Chile.

que lindo thom blanquito xD

Honestly Miley?? She ruined Taylor Swift’s whole performance at the Grammy’s!

Nice back hair, Thom.

Wow. Poor Thom can’t even go to the beach without being flagged down by the locals and stalked by the paparazzi? Why can’t he just relax in peace? That disgusts me. And honestly guys, leave his body alone. He’s perfectly fine the way he is. Perfect. I love him.

I always think he looks like a cute little wise mouse.
I hope that’s not patronizing; he’s really one of the most talented musicians I know of, if not the single most.
But remember the Fake Plastic Trees video? You just wanna pick him up. Haha.
Miley’s a brat, and don’t most people know he’s not keen on meeting people much? Or probably on being picked up out of a shopping cart, either, haha . . .
How’s she gonna “ruin” ‘em? Jeez! I can hardly imagine their fan bases are really the same demographic, or her little tantrum can have any effect.

LEAVE THOM YORKE ALONE. He’s just a normal guy, trying to live a happy existence, just like all of us. Stop hounding him and promoting the culture vultures and paparazi that leech him. Thank you.

The Radiohead´s music is the great terminus of rock and alternative music. I realy love it for its precision and imaginativeness. And the pleasant plus is the fact that Thom Yorke is the most handsome man i have ever seen :D

Wow, my idol Thom Yorke from Radiohead. :) I love him soooo much! Ya know, it’s kinda sexy once you think about it. Yeah, love Thom, and Radiohead. And not to mention I’m only 13 years old. :))))

this man is so beautiful! It’s truly unfair…..Oh, the things I’d do to him X-)

Christopher P. @ 01/05/2010 at 4:05 am

I seriously doubt he’s relaxing very much when there’s some creep taking pictures of him half naked.

At least he didn’t lose the game.

TruthSpeaker @ 01/07/2010 at 8:16 pm

…Thom Yorke is the closest a mortal comes to being God. So.

I think that Thom Yorke and Kanye West are both rather talented respectively……I think about art and all of it’s incarnations as rather gratuitous because in the grande scheme of things it really means nothing. It all about put things out there that people don’t need. That being said, I think anyone would’ve been offended by that even if it means next to nothing. Radiohead and Kanye West are both kick ass. Good Day.

You’re obviously one of the borgs you speak of

HolliefromtheUK @ 07/21/2011 at 3:43 pm

How would you feel if you were hounded by the Paparazzi and had photo’s taken of you when you were only trying to relax at the beach? pretty violated and angry i’d guess. Why don’t you just leave the guy alone?. Including the whole ‘Kanye’ ‘Miley’ situation, they asked to meet him and he refused, he was given a choice and he didn’t want to. Miley’s a silly little girl and Kanye is full of his own ****. Miley and Kanye both have something in common, their rubbish and couldn’t hold a candle to Radiohead whose achievements and quality outweigh them tenfold.

Current ye@r *