Ed Westwick is Shirtless

Ed Westwick is Shirtless

Gossip Girl actors (and real-life couple) Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr have some fun in the sun together on Saturday (March 21) in Miami, Fla.

Ed, 21, and Jessica, 23, downed a few drinks before laying out in the sun poolside at their hotel in Miami Beach.

Looks like Ed‘s upper body is full of tattoos!

On Wednesday, the couple was seen holding hands and making out on a New York City sidewalk.

10+ pictures inside of shirtless Ed Westwick

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Not sexy at all

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww what the **** is that

im sorry but that’s kind of gross

a little fat :x

YURK ^^’

GROSS ! eeww

OMG, where all the hotness gone???????????
he is not so hot and sexy when he shirtless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica, do us a favor and go with Chace. He is worth it.

a little fat..

i was just ‘in love’ with that guy, till now…………………what happend to you Ed???????????????

wow I like him much better with shirt ON!!!

He has the body of an old man who drinks a lot of beer.

ew, whoever said ed westwick is hot needs to get their head checked

hahaha girls who are saying gross..yah thats what a guy reallly looks like!

Hortensia @ 03/21/2009 at 4:39 pm

Needs to keep his shirt on. He’s chubby going on fat.

Aw, come on guys! It’s not that bad! She is the luckiest girl! He’s not fat at all. Just not a freakin’ muscley guy.

jimmy_choo_ freak @ 03/21/2009 at 4:39 pm

you people are a bunch of morons, fat? seriously that is fat, no that is a normal looking guy, unlike chace and bloody zac efron type of guys.

you people must be 13 or something.

grow up please.

wow so he doesn’t have a six pack!! who the f cares? nobody is perfect! he seems way more interesting than chace if you watch interviews. im sure all you haters are a little fat yourselves so stop hating on ed. he is still hott in my book.

he is still hot,you don’t need a six pack and super muscled arms to be hot…

LOL, all yours “Bluck/Chair” fans! All yours!

I love him!!!

both of them are fugly!

Both are disgusting…ugh

He is doughy…and gay.

He is doughy…and gay.

He looks better with a shirt on LMAO But his face is still super sexy! And he’s still a good actor. In fact, I’m glad he’s not all muscled-up. He’s a real person!

…Jessica is so fug though LOL

truth is yes that is what a real guy looks like. what’s interesting is how come CW superficial whores let him get like that? either it’s a whole new ‘chuck bass is sad and eats’ thing or they rely too much on hiding it under the expensive clothing. either way i’m willing to bet, a bunch of CW execs are currently calling up his manager telling him ‘ed needs to lose the weight for season 3. the fans don’t like it’ :p

He is horrible, fat. Please, keep your shirt on! And she is fug, but I already know it. Too gross

It is not that bad… gosh he looks like a normal guy. All you complaining must have perfect bodies. He seems to be a great guy with a lot of personality and still a Great actor. So leave the guy alone. This is why there is such body image problems in the world.

They are 2 nobody and really fugly. The ugliest pics of the week. I will have nightmares of them. EW is fat and gross, who said he is hot?

that’s what a real guy looks like ? I don’t think so ! there are a lot of sexy guys out there, but Ed is not sexy at all ! he spend too much time in the U.S hahaha stop burgers and beers before it’s too late man !

that is nasty nasty nasty..just GROSS

Jessica is gorgeous, but Ed needs to keep his shirt on.

Osakhomen @ 03/21/2009 at 5:09 pm

Wow, He’s not fat, but his chest is so small… I’m not asking for a six pack, but maybe left some weights so his chest gets a little bigger.

but fugly! ew ed and jessica is such an annoying person as vanessa

LolaSvelt @ 03/21/2009 at 5:13 pm

Fat? LOL. Go ********** to Chace Crawford, little girlies.

just saying @ 03/21/2009 at 5:13 pm

GROSS! he needs jake Gylenhalls Personal Trainer and his Personal chest hair trimmer. Jake is perfect.

LolaSvelt @ 03/21/2009 at 5:14 pm

másterbate*

that’s f*cking disgusting.

I think he’s sexy like a rockstar, but honestly, if he’s going to be in entertainment, he needs to watch his weight.

Such a talented young actor, with a brilliant future ahead of him.

Jessica is beautiful, a rare beauty, a harmonic combination of foreign features really work to her advantage.

Seriously . this is is jus disgusting

She’s drinking a Mojito! I like them they display their love freely and who care guys can lose 10lbs in like a week so Im glad he’s not shy!

rocknmovie @ 03/21/2009 at 5:30 pm

He is nearly fat, certainly not thin or slim, he is chubby. He is gross, and needs to keep his shirt on. He should work his fat a** off!

Sorry #28, not all “real” men look like this – at least not the ones who take care of themselves. I’m not talking about vanity either. Ed’s 21 and has a gut like that? His torso’s like a barrel for f*cks sake. This slob better get a better diet or else he’s looking forward to a heart attack in the future. And lastly, whoever thinks this guy is hot is blind – not all guys who speak with an accent is sexy!

Now im positive he and chace arent a couple, because I know chace would never hit that because he has higher standards. Chace is way to hot to have an ugly hairy boyfriend.

okay eww
he is no chace

Myesha Alom and lamisah salam @ 03/21/2009 at 5:45 pm

no offence but thats a little gross i mean we all expected his body to be some sort of god because his face is like that but im a little dissapointed. doesnt mean hes not a good actor!

yummy i want a guy like this

i flove them together but jess needs to get her man to the gym…and with a quickness!

Ed is still THE hottest guy of the UES, and Hollywood. I’m so jealous of Jessica…

LOL @ the ppl calling him fat. fat ppl only WISHED they look like mr westwick

He should keep a shirt on….

That was unexpected I could never tell he was British with his accent or looks until now!!!! (Im British to) It’s great to see a regular successful guy

He isn’t fat, but hes not bone thin or toned, which is. He just looks like he likes the jesus juice, you can tell he drinks alot. I think Jessica is gorgeous, but I still dislike vanessa. But honestly…I just dont find his body sexy. I dont ever really think hes sexy at all, except occasionally on a good day of gossip girl.

either way, just let them do what they want I guess. I would prefer if they didnt do it in public though bahahahaha

pudgy, ugly, gap toothed, dwarf shoulders (with apologies to actual little people).

bitchetta @ 03/21/2009 at 6:36 pm

fat and out of shape…..what a turn off……….he needs to lose weight and pump some iron….

fat out-of-shape *******……no way, I’d have his fat ass on me.

he’s a normal guy
id rather him his fat self than chace gayface model crawford
he’s hottt
and adorable!

for all the girlies complainig here, i bet your boyfriends look way better than he does…. yeah right.

wow people
this is what people in hollywood should look like
people who like chace crawfrod will never get a guy like him
i love chuck he’s the best
its all about personality anyway
who cares if someones fat the nicest peopl in the world are fat and dont judge people
you should be ashamed of yourselfs for calling ed fat and disgusting
your not better
alot of skinny people are ******* and dicks
id rather have ed than chace crawford
with his gay face
i loveeee ed
he’ssooo hot and i love him
no matter what he looks like

He doesn’t need six packs to have a girl. He is English, the only thing English men need is the accent

SChwetty balls @ 03/21/2009 at 6:44 pm

Hmmm…I agree he doesn’t look good. The UK and Ireland have different standards of what makes a person attractive. They’re not as hung-up on Photoshopped perfection the way Americans are.

However, b/c he’s in the entertainment business, he should care about his appearance. It’s a part of the job, whether you’re a character actor or leading actor type.

As for his body, he’s got a nasty beer gut at 21. Not good. For health reasons, he needs to look into scaling back the drinking and doing some 50 situps a day. Avoiding the open heart surgery is a worthy goal. Chest saws are nasty things. I think of it everytime I’m tempted to eat too much pizza (my favorite junk food).

His charisma and acting as Chuck on GG are terrific. He just needs to get his body in better shape.

SChwetty balls @ 03/21/2009 at 6:47 pm

Oh and my 46 Y.O. husband doesn’t look like that. Neither does Pres. Obama!

CALLMECRAZY @ 03/21/2009 at 6:54 pm

I don’t care what anybody says…they are both seriously HOTSEXYGORGEOUS.

I agrees with TNT.
Its sooo easy for all you to be sitting on your computer making comments about peoples weight. Gosh, get a life. His talented, seems to have a good personality and is enjoying life. Like people should.

I love him as Chuck Bass, but this is a little gross. Jessica on the other hand is really pretty.

SChwetty balls @ 03/21/2009 at 7:11 pm

Oh Elle, and you’re doing what exactly? Curing cancer?

LMAO! Seriously, it’s amusing and just a bit ironic that you’re commenting on people making comments. If you really believed what you wrote, then you wouldn’t be on this site either! Face it, anyone writing about anything on a gossip blog is just being silly and superficial. :)

I don’t have a problem with people saying his body is normal or average, but I’d like to point out he’s only 21 years old and he has a body of someone 20 years older. If you’re ok with your man looking like that in his twenties then that says a lot about you and your outlook on health and fitness. And the ridiculous comments that Europeans have different standards – my husband is a Brit, 27, enjoys his beer, and while he doesn’t have Beck’s body, he certainly does not have Ed’s gut. Ewwww.

He’s hot?sexy?gorgeous?talented? Wow, some of you gals have low standards. I wonder what ya’ll look like if your idea of sexy is this sloppy douchebag.

he’s not that bad

but, i always did imagine him to be this incredibly sexy guy… with a good body!!!

his voice and face on gossip girl led me to believe that

i think i just threw up in my mouth a little bit

i still love him though

i just puked, this is the most gross guy every, and seriously, that’s not what a real guy looks like, just because Chase is pretty that doesn’t mean that all guys have to look like him, but where on earth are the guys like that?, real guys don’t look like a chunky 40 year old, unlees they’re a chunky 40 year old, and Jessica is as gross as him, a match made in grossie heaven

I think somebody *cough*Jessica*cough* needs to wax his chest, its so unattractive. And maybe Ed had a little bit too much to drink. Suck that beer belly in boy!

not all that attractive. . .but agree with comment 30.

Melissa B @ 03/21/2009 at 8:03 pm

umm to all comments #1-14, SHUT UP PLEASE

like are you kidding right now? FAT?!??? he is god’s gift to this earth.
seriously people, if you wanna see fat type it into google,
just because he’s not WAXED [fake] and doesn’t have a 6-pack, WHO CARES?? i’d rather date average than a muscle-head obsessed with looks

still don’t care!! He is still hot… He can always do a few sit ups… and will still be hot.

Betty Blue @ 03/21/2009 at 8:17 pm

What do people see in this dragon nosed ogre? He can’t act for **** either. Whisper squint whisper. That about sum it up? His 15 minutes needs to be over already.

Poor Ed is just bloated. That is hardly a beer gut. Get a life haters, and some decent glasses.

All those commenting on Ed being fat make me laugh. The boy is average, hardly over the scale. He has more than 5% total body fat sure, but he certainly doesn’t have hanging fat loads or anything. Which is more than I can say about the haters, because lets face it only obese insecure ppl seat around on their computer and bash talented attractive ppl for being fat. The rest of us don’t have their body image qualms. We tend to focus on what a sensation Ed is as an actor.

Jess looks gorgeous.

He is so Chubby-Poo! Have a salad, Ed. Seriously…

xo
Rants, Thoughts & Merde

They look happy and in love that’s all that matters, also looks can take u so far in hollywood look at earlier examples of Leo, Brad and Johnny thay all had to work thier asses off to prove they had more to offer than what they look like and they all have succesful careees to prove it! IMO Ed seems to be that way the guy can act and that should matter more than some super hot guy who can’t act for ****!

♥Lions tigers & Bears♥ @ 03/21/2009 at 9:19 pm

It’s okay if he doesn’t have a six pack but can he ATLEAST shave all that **** off?

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 03/21/2009 at 9:20 pm

hahahaha

ugly couple~

cutiepie32 @ 03/21/2009 at 9:45 pm

Eww, he needs to put his shirt BACK on!

lmao ed just lost his appeal.

that scared me shirtless
hell I’m way more ripped than he is and I’m 30 years
older…just call me ripped van winkle ;p

word, Wtf, WORD!!! :)

So what if Ed doesn’t have a great body with the six pack…that doesn’t disgust me, what does is his hairy chest-belly now that’s a bit gross!
Jessica looks good.

Besides its not the great looks that make Ed Westwick a good actor.
I love his chuck bass character in gossip girl. And yes who are we to judge him he is a hollywood star and we are not. although i don’t think his hairy small belly is apealing-hot who cares? what matters is that he is a good actor. He is still attractive i think.

aw ed’s chubby

I bet most of the people who are critisizing this guy for his weight are sitting behind their computers chewing on their mcD french fries and sitting on their fat ___’s taking out all their anger on someone else. Does it really make you feel better about yourselves?

he looks SO MUCH better with his shirt on
cut off the fat!!

Wow…people have we become so vain that we can’t see that he is beautiful with or without a shirt? Come on, so the famous are never allowed a cheeseburger?

be honest: WE ARE WAITING FOR THIS FAKE CELEBRITY BRHAVIOUR, folks?

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wtf happened to him!

so ya hes getting a little chubby. wth last year he was skinny and uber hot. he just needs to loose some weight and break up with jessica. i think they dont look good together. her characterr is annoying too.

btw i am a huge chuck/blair fan

And ppl say that he is hotter than Chace and Penn? LULZ.

who is this gross looking man? never heard of him before

Thirdseatfromtheleft @ 03/22/2009 at 3:01 am

He looks average. Like most guys after a NYC winter would look probably.
These pics are at least somewhat more convincing that he and that jessica actress are actually together than those fake making out pap pics from this week.

Looooove Ed Westwick!!!!!!! (LLLLLLLL) *-*

I THINK SHE IS UGLY

i sooo hate people judging ed like that. as if u never ever experienced being fat or as if ur not fat!!!i still like ed a lot. love him. :D

what the hell..

kinda…..scary

Omg people. When they first started going out you were all like “omg he’s waaaaay too good for her!” Now ya’ll are saying the opposite. Goes to show that you all judge them purely on how they look.
And, yeah, so what Ed’s looking a tad chubby but I’d love to see how you lot size up.
This is NOT FAT. Get over yourselves.

still luv youuu edd…. <3 u look hot no matter wat… it’s really about the way he represents himself that make him sooo hot n sexy… it’s not alwiz about the body only that makes u sexy… =p

Is this a young Austin Powers?

uwillnotknow @ 03/22/2009 at 8:48 am

he looks like he’s really old
yurk
but jessica is really cute

omg y r u guys soo vain…not every guy has a six pack…most normal guys dnt have a six pack…luv him!

he is fat, thank god not every normal guy is like him. He is fat and he is only 21. She is average but for the first time she looks better than him. Maybe because her nose and body are not in the spotlight. If he is hot, we should change the definition of hot.

Omg, what an ugly couple and they starve for the spotlight. I guess it’s because they know they won’t last. He is out of shape, needs to go to the gym. And she is pretty normal, not really pretty. Not every guy has six pack as someone said, but not every 21years old looks fat like him.

They make me vomit, disgusting. . Last week they staged the kiss, now this. At least they were gorgeous and not a ugly girl and a fat boy.

noooooo
he’s not hot :D

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

oh my gosh!!!
sorry, but he looks like one ugly homeless guy
____
EW!

Ed is cute, but he needs to lose some weight.
Jessica is pretty, but her hair looks really messed up!
It kinda looks like “sex hair”, she probably got some last night.

: )

eeeeeewwwwwww he’s so ugly and fat, what happened to the gossip girl hottie???

omg!!!!!!!!!
ugly , ugly, ugly, disgusting….. couple !!!!!!!!!

Yuck!
pig man and ugly woman

Jacqueline @ 03/22/2009 at 1:52 pm

I really never thought I would say this, but OMFGG. Please, please, PLEASE put your shirt back on. And hit the gym.

Honestly, his hair on season 2 and this body make him look like he’s a forty year old with a receding hair line, heart problems and a desk job.

God, my dad doesn’t look like this.

If there was just a guy who has Ed Westwick’s face and Chace Crawford’s bod, he’d be so damn PERFECT.

Ed is effing ripped! Wow, look what he has been “hiding” from all his fans under all those clothes. Ed and Leonardo Dicrapio are both going to be underwear models in the near future, you just watch!

**** EVERYONE THA IS CALLING HIM UGLY.
the hair is hot, he’s such a babe and can actually work the tattooes well.

i’m soooooooooo jealous of j szohrs.

FATTT
ew. im sorry but gross.

hes my fav character but he needs to go back to loookin like he did in season 1

dude put some shirt on…

Ed is real, not some prissy, waxed, Ken-doll look-alike that so many people on here seem to idolize. He’s comfortable in his body, and does not take drugs or steroids like certain other 21 year old stars do in order to look a certain way. And I usually hate tattoos, but Ed keeps them small, and carries them off.

21 year olds are not supposed to look like THAT!

eeeeeew, what **** ????????????????????
DECEPÇÃO! :/

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! my eyes burn!!!!

One, not much of a word, “eww”.

I love Ed like this, I guess I just like boys with a bit of meat on their bones.

Garfield_90 @ 03/23/2009 at 7:43 pm

damn i do love chuck, Ed whatever…… dont get me wrong, he is one sexy ass biotch…with his clothes on. Ed we do love you but you need to cover your coat up. you shirtless=not sexy.

anonymous @ 03/23/2009 at 7:48 pm

He’s alright, I think he needs to lose a tad bit a fat though. I’m not even talking muscle here, he just has to lose some weight. The hair is really unattractive to me too.

Whatever, he is still so freaking hot
love him
he looks normal ….
still love him

IrishYobbo @ 03/24/2009 at 12:13 pm

Personally I like my men “toned” but I don’t think you could call Ed fat @ all. He just looks like an average guy who doesn’t go 2 the gym to me. So whoever is sayin he’s fat really doesn’t know what their on about, he got a little beer belly but thats it. As I said I prefer my men more athletic but I don’t hate on Ed for it. He looks like a typical Pom not a plastic L.A. type. “Good on you buddy”

I think Ed is hawt as Chuck

THAT IS NASTY!

THAT IS NASTY!

Grossed out @ 03/27/2009 at 9:20 pm

EWWWW WTF. HE LOOKS SEXY AS CHUCK BASS WITH HIS CLOTHES ON. BUT SHIRTLESS??????!!!!! YUCK!!! TOO FAT LIKE WAY TOO FAT!!!!!! HE NEEDS TO LOOSE SOME FATS!!!! GOD GROSS. THOUGH HIS FACE IS REALLY SEXY

what the poo happened to him ewwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!………….. now thats just gross………. what a turn off >:(

he’s so gross…X_X

his body is not crack a lackin

jess is pretty though

Ok for the people who keeps saying that Ed is fat you’re a bunch of idiot idiots. I can honestly say and I’m pretty sure there are a lot of people out there in the world who will agree with me on this when I say that Ed Westwick is a sexy beast. And that he doesn’t need abs of steel or large muscular thighs strong enough to crush a mans head or biceps bigger than your head to be a sexy beast. And if that’s the kind of man you want to ogle and drool over all day then by all means go watch wrestling or some body builder competition and leave us all here to peacefully think about how incredibly gorgeous Ed really is.

Oh wow. This is extremely dissapointing!

christine @ 04/06/2009 at 8:20 pm

i think he just broke my heart a little..

i thought he was in jamaica now, wasnt that him at ritz? idk

wasnt that him in jamaica? i thought he and jessica wer at the ritz…idk, i rlly think it was them tho…lol

i love him! ♥

ya he was at ritz in jamaica with bode miller and his playboy girlfriend i think they are still there

I think he looks fine. its nice to see someone whose not overweitgh but not totally buffed up and obsessed with how they are.
hes fine.

gossip girl @ 08/02/2009 at 12:09 pm

ed westwick is hot..but his girlfriend is really ugly…..so we are seeing a hot guy with the wrong girl…..hope they are going to break up….

youre stupid guys…

totally disappointed in both of them especially ed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oliviaobscene @ 09/02/2009 at 5:57 am

omfg hes hot get over it losers

euugh! i hate the way people say i love him with his top on; i lvoe him either way! hes perfectly fine! and still effing hot! jessica is lucky! LOVEyou ed x

*shrugs*
the guy’s no mario lopez but who gives a crap?
he’s still sexy as hell.

Uhh his face is pretty but he’s too hairy in my opinion and a little fat. But not judging.

TheProblem @ 05/20/2010 at 8:12 pm

The problem here is not the fact that he should have washboard abs because he’s in Hollywood or anything, every person should keep themselves fit. We are talking about bad nutrition and horrible habits, not utopian standards. So personality has more to do with attractiveness? Good. No one has to argue otherwise. Maybe keep your body on par with your personality. Maybe make sure that your body stays there for your personality to shine through. Everyone should be trying to be fit, physically and mentally. Most commentators around here seem to be neither.

@H:
LOL agreed.

he is soo effing sexy, i would do him anyday.

He is the coolest guy on the world.Do u want to know why??
Becasue he doesn’t need a 6 pack to be hot.His eyes,his lips,his hair,the way he talks and the way he looks at Jessica makes him hot.I think that he has good body,I never liked the boys who has abs.

Qith or without his shirt It won’t change the fact that I’m obsessed with him. He’s not fat, he just needs a tan and to shave his chest O:) Lol, Plus I’d be too distracted with his sexy accent and beautiful face to even care about his body. He’s still attractive to me. O:)