Emma Roberts -- Julia's Niece Is All Grown Up

Emma Roberts -- Julia's Niece Is All Grown Up

Tanktop-clad Emma Roberts shows off her sexy side in the latest issue of GQ.

The mag’s Daniel Riley writes, “There’s a scene in this month’s Lymelife–the late-’70s-set Long Island cousin of American Beauty–in which Emma Roberts coaxes Rory Culkin to skip out of a church party, fetch a bottle of wine, and meet her in the priest’s confessional. Inside, she slips off her dress and instructs him to take a look. Instead, he tries to cop a feel: ‘I said look, you perv!’ Take heed. Emma Roberts, 18, knows what she wants, and her assuredness evokes a seasoned actress. Of her flowering career (from child star to indie darling), she says, ‘I don’t really ask my aunt [Julia Roberts] or my dad [Eric Roberts] for acting advice.’ Still, she’s not so mature that she’s ready to watch herself, say, losing her on-screen virginity. ‘The first time I saw that scene in the theater,’ she says, “I just got up and walked out.” We think you, dear reader, will want to stay seated.”

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

first??
well i think she looks amazing, reeally beautiful.
and yes she does look grown up but.. i still don’t think she’s that great of an actress yet

she’ll always be known as Julia’s niece

i have no idea why, but when i see her, i keep thinking she would be great to play bella than kristen stewart..

wooow, she looks really pretty. love itt./

Sexy, but still classy! Love it. Lymelife looks really good. Can’t wait to see it.

evening peach @ 03/21/2009 at 9:39 pm

Okay, she is 18. I get it, but she still looks too young to be posing thusly.

way better actress than miley cyrus will ever be and more classier!!!!
she is heading down the right road unlike miley cyrus who has just become so desperate to look and act older than she really is but it just makes her look like a ****. *avoids throwing objects from miley fans*

she looks really sexy

Angiethe playa @ 03/21/2009 at 9:52 pm

When I first saw this horribleness on a different site I said “NOOOOO!” this is not a good look. She should stay cute and wholesome. And she should date Zac Efron.

are you kidding? no. no, emma. i love her, but this just doesn’t work for her. and she still looks like she’s about sixteen. arg.

Twifanatic Amanda @ 03/21/2009 at 10:11 pm

gross

I totally agree with #3 comment – first thing I thought when I saw that pic was “here’s Kristens replacement when she either quits or get fired”.

she’s growing on me… she can totally replace kristen as bella… kristen seems to stutter a lot…it annoys me lol

Unless she’s auditioning for Pretty Woman part 2…she needs to put on a bra.

now that’s some isht right there….but eric is weird and it runs in the family…good actor though as mickey said at the american spirit awards

Um… power to her for entering womanhood and all, but this picture just makes me super uncomfortable. She still looks really, really young… especially to go for the no-bra look. No bueno.

i think she doesn’t look ****** or trashy at all with that pose.

She looks GREAT. SEXY!!! And great that she looks sixteen. And I love seeing her without a bra!!! She is the prettiest, classiest, and most talented young actress in Hollywood.

………………………………………………CONGRATULATIONS, folks!!

WOW! no hate on her no comments about she’ growing up to fast what kind of pose is she doing dressed like that! this is a first

groundcontrol @ 03/22/2009 at 2:06 am

She looks like her gorgeous father, Eric Roberts, the REAL actor in the Roberts family.

She’s beautiful. :D I have never seen an ugly picture of her. lol I know Julia isnt her mother, but the resemblance is uncanny…

This would be a great and sexy shoot if she didn’t still look like she was 14. I’m a year younger then her and I look older then her!

nice looking girl, lets hope she doesn’t spoil her natural beauty with plastic stuff. And, wasn’t it the script writter who put thoses words into Emma’s mouth?

she looks 12

she looks 12

So young, such saggy breasts already..
Poor kid..

she looks alot like scarlet johnasen in this pic, just the face not the boobs

rocknmovie @ 03/22/2009 at 12:16 pm

Maybe she could get together with GQ cover boy Rob Pattinson.

she looks really dumb in that picture.

Uhhh, how is she famous? She did like what…1-2 movies?

Emma:

Have you ever thought of getting married. Do you have a boy friend. I am available

woah she looks way too young to be posing like that with no bra.. eww sorta gross actually

The epitome of trying too hard. She isn’t edgy, dark or sexy. She likes her namedropping always riding on her father & aunts fame & success.

# 13, totally agree with you

The look is all wrong, too see through tee, I think she should try and keep it a little more innocent for a little while longer. What is she going to do next year come out wearing nothing.

I think she’s cute but has such a young face for this pose! I think she does good for disney but i agree with Mary i don’t think she’s a great actress for more dramatic roles! Her acting in aquamarine which my kid loves isn’t such great acting from her!

This coming of age, wet t-shirt contest photo is really old. Where’s the talent?

So why is this 18 year old on JJ, shouldn’t she be on jjjr. I mean after all Vanessa is 20 and still on jjjr. I mean it shows that jj don’t really care for her it’s only obvious, we would like to know what Vanessa has done?

skippingsarah @ 03/23/2009 at 5:05 am

but she’s pretty! and she have boobs!

well why don’t we all just take off our clothes and get a hollywood career? oh wait i forgot, the only reason she even has a career is because of julia! this chick cannot act and always stars in crappy kiddie movies and acts like she’s meryl streep or something

sweetiepie @ 03/23/2009 at 12:17 pm

oh lord, she is 18 and didn’t get all naked for the playboy. its more innocent than all the pictures of miley cyrus who always tries to look like a 30 years old woman.
emma roberts is just a young woman who gets adult and isn’t the little nickelodeon-girl anymore.
to say, that she looks too sexy is much over the top even more when you take a look at the other teenie-stars who aren’t of full age.

she’s way to young for this! come on wear a bra!
ps: no age is right for this

wowww…stunning..

Thisisthat @ 03/24/2009 at 8:45 am

damn she is hot. Who cares if she looks young? Even if she wasn’t 18, she can’t be sexy? It’s not like she is doing “adult movies” (though it would rock if some Miley or Hudgens-esque pictures surfaced!). Kids can have sex too!

Has she seen her dad’s movie Star 80? She’d definitely have to “leave the theater” about five times.

Living in the shadows of Julia Roberts isn’t really that bad.

omg she is to young for that .hello ur 18 not 25

Emma Roberts jak była młodsza była fajna… np. w serialu nie idealna!! a teraz wygląda… jak chuj wie??

I think she would have been better to play bella too.. She has the brown eyes… I still like Kristen though.

Emma Roberts is an amazing actress, but this is just too far…that is; like others are saying; going the Miley Cyrus direction. Just not as far…That image is so…..she really needs to put on a bra.