Harrison Ford & Calista Flockhart: Engaged!

Harrison Ford & Calista Flockhart: Engaged!

Harrison Ford and his longtime love Calista Flockhart are engaged, reports People.

Harrison, 66, surprised Calista, 44, with an engagement ring on Valentine’s Day weekend while the two were away on a family vacation with son Liam.

The couple met over seven years ago at the 2002 Golden Globe Awards.

Congratulations to the happy couple!

FYI: When Calista was on The View last week, she admitted she hadn’t even seen the Star Wars films, where Harrison plays Han Solo.

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Congratulations!!!!!!!

wa7leelhom :P

yipeee! That’s GREAt

yipeee! That’s GREAt

Well, it’s about time!! I have alot of respect for these two…They’re not like the fame-hores Tom and Homely…. or Brad and what’s her name.

such a sexy man. they’re adorable.

Twifanatic Amanda @ 03/21/2009 at 8:26 pm

Awww that is so cute!

wow…this is one hollywood couple that has always bemused me.
it was one of the most weirdest pairings ever.
could not understand it at all.
i am so surprised it has lasted this long and now they are engaged.
stranger things have happened i guess.
another couple i am surprised has lasted this long is demi and ashton.

i’m so stunned to hear this news, because a day or two ago, the media announed the engagement of Christina Ricci, I had mistaken her for Calista Flockhart, and was wondering when did she break up with Harrison Ford!!! Actually my mistake came true and today Calista and Harrison are indeed getting married. That’s a long time to be in a relationship in Hollywood years. I have hope…

why now? hes almost close to death

myobservation @ 03/21/2009 at 8:41 pm

sweet! I love him…her, not so much…but oh well, they’re happy in love, and they sure allowed time to get to this point…

LOOKS LIKE SHE’S ENGAGED WITH HER FATHER!!

nfdjdhvfhvg @ 03/21/2009 at 8:49 pm

congrats

p.s **** you haters you meanies

nfdjdhvfhvg @ 03/21/2009 at 8:49 pm

congrats

p.s **** you haters you meanies

nfdjdhvfhvg @ 03/21/2009 at 8:50 pm

congrats

p.s you haters are meanies go get a life *************

I always thought he was a sexy old dude…and Sean Connery…I’d do ‘em

I’m so happy for them! When they first got together I thought they were such an odd fit ~ but he helped raise her son, Liam, and I have had such respect for him with that; he certainly has remained for the long haul. I wish them many, many more happy years together. God bless this sweet family!

Has Harrison adopted Liam? He has known him for most of his life. I’m sure Liam calls him dad but it would seem weird if it wasn’t official.

Lillianne @ 03/21/2009 at 9:25 pm

It’s rather arrogant of her to say she’s never seen Star Wars. What? She’s too busy?

Now when’s the wedding? What is it with these people who’ve been together for years getting engaged? Can’t they just go to the wedding?

Congratulations! It’s seriously about time these two got engaged! Heck they are basically married anyway.

Oh another old **** marrying younger and everybody is applauding because it’s a man. Retarded morons !

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All