Harrison Ford & Calista Flockhart: Engaged!

Harrison Ford & Calista Flockhart: Engaged!

Harrison Ford and his longtime love Calista Flockhart are engaged, reports People.

Harrison, 66, surprised Calista, 44, with an engagement ring on Valentine’s Day weekend while the two were away on a family vacation with son Liam.

The couple met over seven years ago at the 2002 Golden Globe Awards.

Congratulations to the happy couple!

FYI: When Calista was on The View last week, she admitted she hadn’t even seen the Star Wars films, where Harrison plays Han Solo.

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Congratulations!!!!!!!

wa7leelhom :P

yipeee! That’s GREAt

yipeee! That’s GREAt

Well, it’s about time!! I have alot of respect for these two…They’re not like the fame-hores Tom and Homely…. or Brad and what’s her name.

such a sexy man. they’re adorable.

Twifanatic Amanda @ 03/21/2009 at 8:26 pm

Awww that is so cute!

wow…this is one hollywood couple that has always bemused me.
it was one of the most weirdest pairings ever.
could not understand it at all.
i am so surprised it has lasted this long and now they are engaged.
stranger things have happened i guess.
another couple i am surprised has lasted this long is demi and ashton.

i’m so stunned to hear this news, because a day or two ago, the media announed the engagement of Christina Ricci, I had mistaken her for Calista Flockhart, and was wondering when did she break up with Harrison Ford!!! Actually my mistake came true and today Calista and Harrison are indeed getting married. That’s a long time to be in a relationship in Hollywood years. I have hope…

why now? hes almost close to death

myobservation @ 03/21/2009 at 8:41 pm

sweet! I love him…her, not so much…but oh well, they’re happy in love, and they sure allowed time to get to this point…

LOOKS LIKE SHE’S ENGAGED WITH HER FATHER!!

nfdjdhvfhvg @ 03/21/2009 at 8:49 pm

congrats

p.s **** you haters you meanies

nfdjdhvfhvg @ 03/21/2009 at 8:49 pm

congrats

p.s **** you haters you meanies

nfdjdhvfhvg @ 03/21/2009 at 8:50 pm

congrats

p.s you haters are meanies go get a life *************

I always thought he was a sexy old dude…and Sean Connery…I’d do ‘em

I’m so happy for them! When they first got together I thought they were such an odd fit ~ but he helped raise her son, Liam, and I have had such respect for him with that; he certainly has remained for the long haul. I wish them many, many more happy years together. God bless this sweet family!

Has Harrison adopted Liam? He has known him for most of his life. I’m sure Liam calls him dad but it would seem weird if it wasn’t official.

Lillianne @ 03/21/2009 at 9:25 pm

It’s rather arrogant of her to say she’s never seen Star Wars. What? She’s too busy?

Now when’s the wedding? What is it with these people who’ve been together for years getting engaged? Can’t they just go to the wedding?

Congratulations! It’s seriously about time these two got engaged! Heck they are basically married anyway.

Oh another old **** marrying younger and everybody is applauding because it’s a man. Retarded morons !

I thought they were already married. They make a good couple.

Harrison will always be sexy but she looks like a gnome.

ewwwwww….she’s a gnome to his 6 foot troll…..
lep in the wood….I say this and I’m his same ethnic background

It seems so ridiculous for a couple that’s been living together for years to then get engaged. I guess they will have the big wedding now, what a joke. Then they will probably be divorced in two years. He looks like her father, or even grandfather.

Why can’t you people just be happy for a couple in love ? All the geriatric, he’s about dead, looks like her father jokes. You are probably the same people who ridicule gay marriage. Leave them alone! They are happy, in love and have already been together 9 years. That’s longer than most marriages in or out of Hollywood these days. Congratulations Harrison & Calista!

congratulations. I am very happy for them. I thought they were already married.

they try to keep themselves away from the paps. Unlike other couples like J and R

@26

No they have been living together for many many years he was married like 2 times already and heard they were nasty divorces each one. HF has like 2 boys from his first marriage and 2 kids from Melinda Mattson. And I don’t think Liam Neeson would give up custody of his son so HF would adpot I’m sure CF and LN share custody of him.

I actually figured HF wouldn’t remarry again but, guess they wanted to make it legal is all congrats hope it works out well for HF this time out seems he has been with her long enough to know what to expect.

Congrat’s to them both! I’m happy for them! At least they announced it together and are doing it properly! You don’t see Calista trying to be stupid and hiding the rock and then showing it off as some media wh*res! Many threads on them showing off. They are discrete and in good taste. I loved Calista from Allie MacBeal and Harrison from SW and ROTLA. Cute couple and I think if they lasted this long the, marriage is going to last. Congrat’s to the beautiful couple! :D You scored Harrison!!! :D

Oh wow, congratulations to them…it couldn’t happen to a more wonderful couple..they’re both great and talented actors. Obviously they have a great bond.

Funkey @ 3/21/2009 @ 11:22 pm

The facts re Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart -

Harrison Ford has 2 sons from his first marriage, and 2 children from his second marriage to screenwriter Melissa Mathison. Calista Flockhart adopted her son, Liam, in 2001, when he was a newborn. Actor Liam Neeson has absolutely nothing to do with Calista Flockhart and her son.

well, SHE IS A STEP CLOSER TO THE BIG MONEY-PIE, folks!!

Didn’t they adopt a kid together somewhere down the line? Either way, it’s about damn time!

groundcontrol @ 03/22/2009 at 2:11 am

Well, that’s nice. They probably are making it legal because he IS getting older. The first time your older boyfriend gets sick you realize how important the legalities are – even just for taking care of his medical needs. I don’t mean to sound unromantic but love and romance and commitment you can have all those things in spades without getting married – the practical matters usually need the ring.

JJ that’s story from last year why you always digging up stories from last year. this old news and you decided to printed it this year. why don’t get the story when it really happen. Just like the story about hayden and rachel engaged. You knew that that came out in dec and you decided to printed it this year. Need to go back and retracked that one cause that is just a rumor and both haven’t said anything about it.Nor have these two.

THESE TWO ARE STILL NOT MARRIED???

44 AND 66?? MY GOD, TIME TO GET A MOVE ON!!

LolaSvelt @ 03/22/2009 at 5:54 am

#22. What?! So because she hasn’t seen a film, therefore it makes her arrogant?

Anyway, congratulations! I always liked this couple.

wow,I allready thought they are married

awwww, it’s great news! such a very happy and steady couple – they deserve all the happiness :)

If I were her I’d watch Star Wars, then have Harrison dress up in a Han Solo outfit for a little foreplay ;-)

about time. lol.

TWPUMPKIN @ 03/22/2009 at 2:37 pm

He is way to old for her. She will be changing his diapers soon.

Aussie Girl @ 03/22/2009 at 4:04 pm

#32 WTF has Liam Neeson got to do with this story???? NOTHING!! IDIOT????

Mrs. Indiana Jones, how cool is that?! :P

I guess Calista teaches us patience is a virtue.

I thought they were already engaged. They’ve been together forever now, it seems.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No Comment

SouthAfricanGirl ;) @ 03/25/2009 at 4:37 am

Calista looks HOT for a woman who is 44!!! :P

SouthAfricanGirl ;) @ 03/25/2009 at 4:39 am

Calista looks HOT for a woman who is 44!!!

Ford the best car :)

It’s about freaking time!

Ford is a good car :)