Kanye West Covers Complex Magazine

Kanye West Covers Complex Magazine

Kanye West covers the futuristic April/May 2009 cover of Complex. Here are some of the issue’s highlights:

Why do you think there’s such a fixation on your sexuality? I really think it’s because society tries to dictate the way a guy is supposed to dress and the way a guy is supposed to act, and I refuse to conform. A lot of these dudes would never be accused of being gay just because they all look exactly alike. If people could just realize the amount of mundaneness and followers that lack creativity… I think people’s mentality is like, Only gay people are that creative. And it’s true there are a lot of gay people who are incredible creative minds, but there are straight people who are incredible creative minds—and there’s gay people who can’t dress or create at all, too. Closed-minded gay people probably say they dress “straight.”

The magazine officially hits stands on April 7! Check out the full story at Complex.com.

Charley Gallay/Getty

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 03/24/2009 at 4:24 pm

Doesnt even look like the fcker. thats a good thing, his face makes me rage

I thought its that actor that was in the “Their eyes Were Watching God” with Halle, and is in the latest Beyonce video, sorry dont know the name…………..

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 03/24/2009 at 4:28 pm

lol@ him calling himself creative.

loooooooove him!

EWW! HE LOOKS GROSS!! GAY OR NOT!

Creepy – with or without the effects.

Why does he think he’s SOO amazing and original?
Cher has been doing what he’s doing NOW, Years ago!!
LOL

“The most influential brand in the universe”….? Really? I mean…way to blow this guys ego up even higher then it already is. I cant stand him and how whiny he is. He thinks everything is about him…or in some way is trying to “put the black man down”. I am sure he thinks he is so cute trying to pose as a “white” person. His way of “comedy” to show he is “better” then everyone. He makes me sick.

HaHAha! First, I wanna say that as odd as it may sound, I actually love the futuristic cover! Maybe because it doesn’t even look like him XD Very well done and original…..but him…oh my gosh, I’ve never seen someone with a bigger ego than Kanye West. I loathe people like that.

i use 2 think he was kinda gay the wore he dress but that doesnt bother mer anymore, sometimes he does wear some gay **** tho….
but the thing that questions ur sexuality imo is that ur dating a bald tranny ho
i mean dude wtf is wrong with u, im like 80% sure ur doing it for publicity but still that goes beyond that ****
ive totally lost all my respect for u, i use 2 like u as a rapper but those days r done,

How is it possible that this semiliterate babbler’s mother was an English professor?

taylorswiftfan @ 03/24/2009 at 6:48 pm

The cover is about challenging stereotypes just as his quote is. Saying he is “beyond human” because Kanye himself transcends stereotypes.
I don’t know what’s up with his new fashionista image. I think he needs to stop flaunting and drop another classic like College Dropout.

Speaking of classics. When is Black Star going to make another album!?!?

The cover of this mag will be in my nightmares. Also, Kanye needs to brush up on his grammar!

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 03/24/2009 at 7:44 pm

1,3.. seriously. you really get off by using my names dont you. you not even throwing dirt on me, you just wanna be seen as me, dont you? wtf! hahaha i went back to my old school name(giving you famous to post under) and here you go jacking this one. c’mon, damn. and jared to fcuking pussssy to delete or block your dumb ass. i’m gonna change my name to fcuking bobby or some shiiit like that.

i love kanye.
and what he said about men’s fashion is absolutely brilliant.

that is a scary ass cover!

IRISHGIRL68 @ 03/24/2009 at 10:22 pm

Intelligent quote. Well said, Kanye.

Ewww ****** monkey…

this guy is an egotistical moron.

urbanprincess93 @ 03/25/2009 at 2:19 am

woww….thats creepy!!
but i love himm!!!<3

urbanprincess93 @ 03/25/2009 at 2:19 am

woww….thats creepy!!
but i love himm!!!<3

lol hes hot but is he trying to look like some white caveman?

SORRY BUT I DISAGREE WITH MOST OF YOU GUYS

I LOVE THE PHOTO!!

gosh, he looks like a yetti

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 03/25/2009 at 9:18 am

I am so butt hurt you stole my name 1&3. I am so butthurt im cryin’ cryin’ a river. Can I have kanye’s bum? pls? I love his big ego and lack of manners. I am into that kinda stuff.

OMG on that picture He looks like CHad Micheal Murray !!!
really !!!

Who could imagine that one day I would have agreed with a sentence uttered by Kanye West? He’s totally right.

This is actually really creepy!