Britney Spears Brings The Circus To The Capitol

Britney Spears Brings The Circus To The Capitol

Britney Spears performs a 90-minute set on her comeback Circus tour and reveals some new outfits on Tuesday (March 23) at the Verizon Center in Washington, DC.

Sources close to the 27-year-old singer has been receiving messages over phone and mail, threatening her life and to kidnap her sons during her Circus tour.

It was also recently reported that Britney‘s estate that holds most of her assets paid at least $2.7 million in lawyers’ fees and costs during the initial 11 months of the court-ordered conservatorship.

Britney will likely be traveling to to Australia later this year, in her first tour of the country.

10+ pictures inside of Britney Spears bringing the Circus to the capitol…

britney spears circus tour washington dc 01
britney spears circus tour washington dc 02
britney spears circus tour washington dc 03
britney spears circus tour washington dc 04
britney spears circus tour washington dc 05
britney spears circus tour washington dc 06
britney spears circus tour washington dc 07
britney spears circus tour washington dc 08
britney spears circus tour washington dc 09
britney spears circus tour washington dc 10

Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

Out of all the leotard babes, i.e., Beyonce, Riri, Ciara, Britney has the best body. Beyonces has tree trunk legs, Riri has thunder thights and Ciara looks nasty.

Britney is the most beautiful girl on Earth! GO Britney !Show em!

OBSESSED HATERS @ 03/25/2009 at 9:51 am

You make fun of her and hate on her because – as tired and worn out as this reason is – it makes you feel superior to her. It makes you feel better about yourself and for that tiny moment, your own troubles in life go away.

desperate wh*re fans @ 03/25/2009 at 10:07 am

#28 OK enough arguing! I say what I want ,Im free to criticize!
And I don’t want to feel superior of anybody I just want to say what I think about her and her fans! I don’t care about your opinion

No men respect her! No men besides her male fans and those men who want her fame and money.. And 85% guys I know don’t find her attractive!

OBSESSED HATERS @ 03/25/2009 at 10:16 am

#30, are you still with us ???:-) How sweet:-) Now I see how much you want to If U Seek Britney:-)

Britney is the best!!!

She is a complete wh*re… I’m a hater for sure and admittedly yes I do read up on her whenever stuff comes on sites like these, but honest to god this girl is a train wreck. She looks terrible! the only reason she ever looked good is because back in the day she was young with a good metabolism, got plastic surgery and now that she is older (27 which is my age as well) she looks like a pig! I mean she could look much better if she didn’t dress like a ****! there are plenty of heavier girls who look fantastic when they dress appropriately. This girl is trash trash trash! and yes her fans are F*CKING MORONS! stop supporting her act… maybe if her fans spoke out about how she still continues to be a terrible role model because of her actions and the way she dresses, she would put some F*CKING CLOTHES ON!

OBSESSED HATERS @ 03/25/2009 at 10:59 am

#34, hate her all you want, she’s LIGHTYEARS ahead of you as far as success goes and all you’re known for is being a *****.

sz ,you’re too old for us ,go away ,this is for people under 27 ,hahaha,i’m joking,don’t reply please,i’m begging you,,,,,,,,,,listen ,i don’t want her to put her clothes on ,i like her naked,that’s it ,end

just one word

TRASH

Actually, I’m an extremely well-bred, educated and successful business woman with dignity, as well as, an exuberant amount of talent in many areas. I am also a guitarist/songwriter with multiple connections to the industry (people who work with your beloved), so your comment means nothing to me. Money and fame aren’t everything sweetheart. I’ve got plenty of money and anyone who craves fame is just a pathetic waste of human life and probably someone with a pretty messed up upbringing (which really is the only thing that makes me feel bad for Britney).

And if you are wondering why I’m still sitting on this site, it’s because I was waiting for some stupid fan like you make a completely absurd comment… thanks for that =)

Back to work now… I’m sure I’ll check back during my lunch to see all the other stupor-fans comments

sz ,so you work with britney,( since you’re guitarist / songwriter ),ahhh,i want to be you ,( not because of your well-bred. and ewwwwwww things ) but just for meeting my baby ,ahhhhhhh,having a dream ,it’s better than living in dream,so guys let us dream,;

classydude @ 03/25/2009 at 11:50 am

sz ,you’re the one pathétic here, i know you’re dying to be in her shoes,and your statement is just sickoooooooooooooo,psychopath businiss looser,you want to be famous,well,get your clothes off ,drop your guitar and shake your boobs for us ( if you have ones )

LOVE HER!!!
Ahe is looking amazing again! Really hope I get to see her in Aus later this year!!

classydude,we say business not businiss, and,sz ,if you are what you described yourslef,then,what makes you angry that much ,if you’re satisfied about your achievements,ok good for you,but i don’t understand why you’re critisizing britney for what she’s doing ,that’s what she chose to be ,no matter what you think or others do, it’s obvious that everyone is different,and every one has to assume the other’s choices,and stop judging people just because you think that you’re supérior than them or having more intellectual ability than them ,it doesn’t justify your behavior,that is for me ,desperate negative attitude,besides, i don’t believe what you said about your C .V , cuz simply someone “successful” is synonyme of “postive” what your statement didn’t reflect

classydude @ 03/25/2009 at 12:18 pm

jen ,it’s typo mistake ,it’s not that i can’t spell,sz,you’re big liar ,as jen said ,if you were really successful ,you would not have all this anger inside of you ,you must be pathétic business looser ,it’s ok now, jen

yeah ,classy ,it’s better now ,and oops i forgot something ; i adore britney jean spears.peace everyone.

nO WONDER SHE IS ON TOUR. SHE NEED TO PAY HER LEGAL BILLS. THAT EXPLAINS WHY SHE STILL REFUSES TO MOVE THE BOTTOM HALF OF HER BODY AND LEARN A DECENT DANCE ROUTINE. SHE’ S JUST NOT INTO IT ANYMORE. BUT IT PAYS THE BILLS. ANYONE WHO WANTS TO GO SEE HER SHOULD WATCH YOU TUBE FIRST. HE PERFORMANCES SUCK…

# 14-(obsessed haters)

WRONG on all counts.

Only the low class bimbos that don’t know any better would be a fan

Megan fox rocks @ 03/25/2009 at 1:00 pm

she’s just so hot , haters u suck

sounds like someone named sz has posted her autobiography here and jen ,we say ,criticizing not critisizing ( it must be typo error) i’m just kidding,i loved what u said,i don’t understand these ppl coming here and throw out their frustrations on our lovely brit ,i’m tired of them,realy tired hhhhhhhhhh

seriosuly wtff is wrong wid u haterzz let her be…who gives a dam she flashed her private in public its a new trend.i think imma shave my head too.let her freakin finish her tour in peaceeeeeeeeeee bitchess

why can’t she put on some clothes for once?

she would look great with some clothes on!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All