Ava Jackman Looks Razor Radiant

Ava Jackman Looks Razor Radiant

Hugh Jackman runs to school with his daughter, Ava, before heading out to a local coffee shop for breakfast in Manhattan on Wednesday (March 25).

3-year-old Ava, on a razoresque scooter, seems to be enjoying New York since Hugh and family moved to their $21 million West Village apartment last year.

Since directing the 40-year-old Aussie actor and Beyonce Knowles in a Oscar musical performance, filmmaker Baz Luhrmann told Vogue that he hopes to re-team the pair in a new movie musical.

hugh jackman running 01
hugh jackman running 02
hugh jackman running 03
hugh jackman running 04
hugh jackman running 05
hugh jackman running 06
hugh jackman running 07
hugh jackman running 08

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She’s such a cutie pie and Daddy is HOT!!!

So sweet!! Cute and adorable little girl and hot daddy!

ava is getting cuter and prettier. so ador!

I hope if they do make a move they higher someone better than Beyonce. She can sing, but she can’t act. And seeing as how she lip-synched through Baz’s number I’m shocked he was impressed.

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 03/25/2009 at 4:13 pm

hugh’s a really cool dude.. infcukingcredible apartment – quite neighborhood. if you stand on west st (across the street) you can practically see his entire place. LOL

hugh adopt little ava and oscar?

seems like everyone is moving here to NYC; ralph finnes, vanessa redgrave, etc. now hugh jackman has joined them. and why not, this is the best of cities. broadway, central park, resturants, all kinds of culture.

yummy hugh @ 03/25/2009 at 5:33 pm

New York City is great but I bet Hugh misses his beloved Bondi Beach, I certainly miss seeing him shirtless……sigh!

And I’d rather see Hugh teamed up with Ann Hathaway than Beyonce any day!

Fug to the ugly.

LOL…Fug Face has a little crush!

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 03/25/2009 at 6:04 pm

…`i actually do have a little man-crush on hugh. ~no homo~ lmbao

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 03/25/2009 at 6:05 pm

…and so what?!? ..i’ll punch you in your fcuking face, bish. hahahahahaha

A musical for Hugh YES, but NOT with Beyonce¡¡¡pleaseeee

love him! @ 03/25/2009 at 6:59 pm

He is so gorgeous and cute! Plus, he really seems to be a great father!

yes he paid $21 millon for that apartment!! Well he deserve it for been such a hot cool guy.

OMG Hugh Jackman = SEXINESS OVERLOAD =) YAYYYYYY a musical with him by Baz Luhrman, I wanttttttt itttttt!! If Baz takes Beyoncé for it, then she’s one lucky b*tch ! ha. I love her as an entertainer, singer, dancer, performer, she’s amazing live (since she actually sing and dance at the same time, no playback and lipsynch), she’s talented, that’s why I love her. Please do this musical!!!!!!!!! <3

Here is a link to pics of the apartment – pretty amazing if you like minimalistic interiors…

I didn’t know they moved to Manhattan. I hope the kids are adjusting well. Thanks, J!

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 03/25/2009 at 9:31 pm

laura @ 03/25/2009 at 7:07 pm Ava’s a cutie! $21 million apartment? Are you sure it’s not $2.1 million…$21 million seems very high.
~
do you know anything about NYC?

Just wondering @ 03/26/2009 at 9:44 am

This little girl looks like a special needs child. Not being mean but her face has that look about it.

hugh is the most adorable man in the world!! not like my ex boyfriend:(

You know, in today’s economy it makes me feel a little nauseated when I hear about that kind of money being thrown around. $21 million for a frigging apartment? Gimme a break.

think of it this way: $21 million back into circulation, not sitting in an offshore account somewhere.

PLEASE HUGH – NO Baz/No Beyonce!
Baz’s editing skills are questionable – as evidenced by the Australia reception, as well as the musical tribute on the Academy Awards. (I loved both, but popular opinion was more neg than positive). HUGH – STAY AWAY!!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All