Paul Walker & Jordana Brewster are Speedy in Spain

Paul Walker & Jordana Brewster are Speedy in Spain

Paul Walker and Jordana Brewster attend a Fast & Furious photocall at the Santo Mauro Hotel in Madrid, Spain on Wednesday (March 25).

The 35-year-old Walker reunites with most of the original cast in the fourth installment of the Fast and the Furious series. Joining him, the 28-year-old Jordana Brewster reprises her role as Vin Diesel‘s character’s sister, Mia Toretto.

At a recent roundtable interview, Walker confirmed that there will be a fifth Fast and Furious movie. “It’s beyond rumors at this point. I’ve spoken to executives at Universal at this point and they’re pretty serious about it… they want to do it in Europe.”

The fourth Fast & Furious comes out on April 3.

10+ pictures inside of Paul Walker and Jordana Brewster in Spain…

paul walker brewster spain 01
paul walker brewster spain 11
paul walker brewster spain 12
paul walker brewster spain 13
paul walker brewster spain 14

Credit: Carlos Alvarez; Photos: Getty Images
Posted to: Jordana Brewster, Paul Walker

• Kevin Sorbo isn't happy that he wasn't included in Dwayne Johnson's Hercules - US Weekly
  • Jake T. Austin has been charged for a hit-n-run- TMZ
  • Real Housewives' Aviva Drescher rips off a prosthetic leg- Gossip Cop
  • Peyton List introduces her best friend Kaylyn- Just Jared Jr
  • How many viewers watched the premiere episode of Dating Naked?- Entertainment Weekly
  • Julia Ormond discusses her 1995 classic film Legends of the Fall - Huffington Post
  • Marvel Comics is having a female Thor?- Lainey Gossip
  • Weird Al' Yankovic is looking to top the Billboard 200 for the first time- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Natasha Oakley shows off her bikini body while swimming in the ocean- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
British Latin American @ 03/25/2009 at 10:42 am

Jordana is such a beautiful girl.

British Latin American @ 03/25/2009 at 10:43 am

I thought Jordana’s mother was from Brazil. Her father is an American.

They are both smokin’ can’t wait to catch them on screen again!!!

Check out the blonde Paul is walking with in the USSR and how he touches her head.(it is not Jasmine)

It’s probably part of his rep team or something #5. Or could be family. He just spoke of Jasmine in a Russian interview last week.

iF yoU seeK aMY @ 03/25/2009 at 12:49 pm

I’m likin’ Jordana’s shoes but not the dress! DAMNN…… Paul Walker = HOTNESS OVERLOAD =)

But I’m sure “SPEEDY GONZALES” was a mexican, folks!!

WICked wench @ 03/25/2009 at 1:39 pm

FINALLY! A 30ish man who has preserved his good looks and taken care of himself. HELLO PAUL!

ganymede30324 @ 03/25/2009 at 2:34 pm

They both look great! I think I’m actually looking forward to the flick.

H …He did not say Jasmines name in this interview he just said girl friend…that could be any body?

#11 yeah but he was talking about filming love scenes with Jordana in the Russian interview. We know he was with Jasmine when he was filming Fast and Furious because of the resteraunt pap photos back from last April, this past Christmas Jasmine and he were photographed at a party, and then the Hawaii pictures a few months ago. So obviously they’re still together if he’s saying “my girlfriend” and not “my ex”.

H…resteraunt pap photos back from last April…If you your talking about the mexican restaurant pics that was in 2006 and that was not Jasmine. The fact that he was dating someone else the same time as Jasmine. Still does not add up to her…why would you say ex-girlfriend if you are currently dating someone?
I just recently saw pic of him and another girl(not Jasmine) at an outing with his friends.(So unless he says a name we can’t assume it is her)

TWPUMPKIN @ 03/25/2009 at 7:37 pm

She is so beautiful. It’s so nice to see a picture of a classy lady for once. Normally all we see is the freakshow of Katie the robot , Jennifer Aniston the winer or Lindsey Lo-Han.

They make a hot couple <3 Love love love them

Shocked, no I’m not talking about those there are other resteraunt pics from LAST YEAR and it’s clearly Jasmine.

love paullll

H ..Where are these pics found of them at a restaurant?

Shocked,

H is probably talking about these pictures taken back in April ’08 (click on the link and scroll to the bottom – the pixs are in the last two rows). Sorry, but I gotta agree with H – she’s his “girlfriend”, as much as that turns my stomach.

I think u are right Analise – thank for the link! do u know any more sites such as the one you posted that list pictures like that? I only know of wireimage and jamd, thats it. ANYBODY KNOW?!?

shocked – what pics are u talking about? can u post a link of Paul and this other/new girl? thx

Hmm in terms of these pics, I dont think he looks as good as everyone says he does – hes def. aged (altho he DOES look great for his age) and hes too orange. I dunno but ever since the news of his underage gf, it has changed my perception of him – i just cant look at him the same way! and hence hes not my ‘cup of tea anymore’? :S

Try Getty Images, Desmonia. good luck!

I can’t wait to see this. The old cast in finallly back!

omg he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HOT! N DEM BOTH LOOK SOO GREAT TOGETHER

I WATCH ALLL HIS MOVIES HES NOT ONLY HOT ! HE IS AN INCREDIBLE ACTOR AND I HOPE 2 C MORE OF HIM IN OTHER FILMS

I WATCH ALLL HIS MOVIES HES NOT ONLY GOOD LOOKING , HE IS AN INCREDIBLE ACTOR AND I HOPE 2 C MORE OF HIM IN OTHER FILMS

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All