Taylor Lautner is a Downtown Dude

Taylor Lautner is a Downtown Dude

Twilight hunk Taylor Lautner heads downtown and is greeted by fans in Vancouver, Canda on Monday (March 23.)

The 17-year-old rising star is in town to film New Moon, the Twilight sequel.

Taylor joined the new wolf pack and had lunch with director Chris Weitz. Alex Meraz and Bronson Pelletier both were at lunch as well.

New Moon opens on Nov. 20th across the country.

10+ pictures inside of Taylor Lautner, the downtown dude…

taylor lautner downtown dude 01
taylor lautner downtown dude 02
taylor lautner downtown dude 03
taylor lautner downtown dude 04
taylor lautner downtown dude 05
taylor lautner downtown dude 06
taylor lautner downtown dude 07
taylor lautner downtown dude 08
taylor lautner downtown dude 09
taylor lautner downtown dude 10
taylor lautner downtown dude 11

Ethan Miller/Getty

These pics are a week old aren’t they?

I love him!He’s gorgeous!

taylor ...twilight 2 @ 03/25/2009 at 1:15 pm

This could be Matt Damon’s son!!! For petes sake talk about identical..
It would be fun to put this guy in the next Bourne as Matt’s son…Who
he didn’t know he had..

him and selena gomez would make the best couple.EVER.lol

malibusunrise @ 03/25/2009 at 1:21 pm

Love ya Sharkboy

I’d take Jacob and the wolf pack over the stuffy vampires anyday.

Who’s cast as the wolf pack anyway?

HUNK?
are you an alcoholic?

I must admit, he has a very good body for a kid who just turned 17.

This kid is gorgeous! #2 must be blind!

Ugh – he looks so young again!!! He looks younger than he did in Twilight!! They need to let him grow out his hair again, like he had for when he showed off his muscles in that interview!!! Otherwise he looks about 5.

Bubbaness @ 03/25/2009 at 2:07 pm

Total cutie.

TWILIGHTTTTISLOVE @ 03/25/2009 at 2:07 pm

DID HE EVER GUEST STAR ON THE OC?

omg he’s soooo handsome!
team taylor. lol

omg he’s hot…… hmmm, ok…his body is hot. I think he’s rather cute….too bad I’m older lol.

Why is this not on the retarded tween JJ??

WHY COULDNT I HAVE BEEN THERE UGHHH!!

canada is spelt wrong
in the article, it says Canda

<333 Him

Team Taylor 4 Ever

So Fittt

Cant Wait For NewMoon x

twilightlover @ 03/25/2009 at 3:37 pm

he is totally sexy i wish i could have him!!!! I love is new bod!!!!!! I want ot meet him so badly and he looks like a good guy to hang with♥♥♥♥

HE IS SO CUTE

AH! I LOVE HIM HE IS SO SO SEXY!

He is so adorable… and I swear he looks like a younger version of Michael Copon.

i dont like his nose…;

:O are you kidding? his nose is the cutest thing

Sweetness @ 03/25/2009 at 6:36 pm

He is simply adorable and a definite young hottie…he’s got a long career ahead of him if he navigates career choices well. I’m glad he’s playing Jacob.

art8fashion @ 03/25/2009 at 6:58 pm

I am still having a really hard time seeing him playJacob especially after reading the books. I had wondered what the uproar was about whether he was coming back or not, now I understand.

He is a good looking guy. I hope he will be able to pull off being such an important strong TALL character.

Peace

you guys spelled Canada wrong…eek

I LIVE IN VANCOUVER! omg where is heeeee?? i must find him!

{{INFANiiTELOVE}} @ 03/25/2009 at 9:04 pm

haha,
Hes so hot.
wow;]
i would want to meet him someday that would be so cool.
He’s someone i look up to.

But arent these pics like old already.

oh well.
he’s gonna be _BIG_ afta New moon comes out.
yew know it to.

Im excited for that movie,
its gonna be a while though:(

bye

omgggg i just died! hes is so gorgeous!!!!!! cant wait to see him in new moon =)

the kid’s looking GOOD! I’m 5 years older than him, but it’s legal lol.

He cut his hair ?

Vancouver is lucky ..
New Moon :)

HAHAHA CANDA NOOOOOO
C-A-N-A-D-A !!!!!!!

…and the wolves descended. So sexy :P

i must say he is cute, and soo nice, TEAM TAYLOR

I agree he is a total cutie! i’m also glad that he is jacob black in the Twilight saga new moon. You look great Taylor!

#9 . excuseeeeeeeeeeee me ?

well anyway , yes his the hottest werewolf of all times. oh dearrr.

dam u r f**** hot!!!!!!!!!!!
u look nice in the movie but u look cutter in this pick….

I love twilight. He is so cute

HockeyGurL @ 03/29/2009 at 2:53 am

Omg who ever wrote this learn to spell its CANADA NOT CANDA not that hard to spell cheez

He’s not even hot and just because he’s a little vampire in Twilight everyone is like in love with him.

it’s ‘Canada’ not ‘Canda’
..i didn’t know the spelling was that hard…

Taylor Lautner is the HOTTEST guy I have ever seen! I LOVE YOU TAYLOR LAUTNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taylor is not ugly! He is the cutest boy on Earth<3 !

Taylor, I love you (;

he is soooo shmexy

@Maria:
You must be crazy! He is helluh sexy! your probably a jealous guy.
Haha

omg he isssss sooooooooo fregen hottttt idk about his hot body…well i do but i loved him b4 that!!

@Maria: @dundies: NOO HES MINE >> <<

maga_twifan @ 10/12/2009 at 12:56 am

“Maria” he iis nt Uglii…[hes godlike]…and “Ryo,” y shud diis b put in duh retarded tween??? u ppl r jst jealous coz’ either u dnt look lyk dat-or u wanna look lyk dat bt u cnt OR coz’ u bf dont look lyk dat nd u wish he did…

~Team Jacob~ 4 lyk
~Taylor Lautner~ is HOT 4 lyf

OMG I LOVE HIM! HES MIIIINEEEEEE (L) <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333

hmmmm. erika; @ 11/30/2009 at 7:54 pm

okay, FIRST OFF. to each her own, ladies! some of us like him, some of us don’t. my personal preference definately sides with those of us who like them. i think he’s gorgeous, so anyone who wants to call me crazy for having an opinion can suck it. thank you. :| and, SECOND OF ALL, i think he’s a fantastic actor. i dun care who he’s with, either, for those of you selena VS t.swift people. honestly, it isn’t our business, anyway. stupid tabliods… >> hmmm. i love him, so… YEAH. <3 Team Jacob for LIFE. :D

OMG I <3 HIM!!! i would HAPPILY take in him and his wolf pack over the pale aUGLY vampires ANYD AY!!!! SAY YES IF YOU AGREE!!

iluvtaylor @ 12/18/2009 at 5:32 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE’S IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!! AND BY THE WAY MARIA HES IS NOT UGLY HE IS DROP DEAD SEXY SO SUCK IT!

iluvtaylor @ 12/18/2009 at 5:32 pm

Love Taylor^^

I love New moon.

BEN TÜRKİYEDEN TUGBA TAYLOR SENİ SEWİYORUM

jakıp hayat demek yha ben onu çooookk seviyorum <3<3<3<3<3jakıp<3<3<3<3<3

hola yo quero decir q amooo a taylor de verdad y me ecanta es tan guapo lo amoo

Taylor N. @ 01/06/2011 at 2:46 pm

@Faith: New Moon; Taylor-Jacob, Bronson Pelletier-Jared, Alex Meraz-Paul, Tyson Houseman-Quil Atera, Kiowa Gordon-Embry Call, Chaske Spencer-Sam Uley, Tinsel Korey-Emily Young, Gil Birmingham-Billy Black, Graham Greene-Harry Clearwater. Eclipse; Julia Jones-Leah Clearwater and Boo Boo Stewart-Seth Clearwater. Hope that helps !!