Jake Gyllenhaal is Rad in Plaid

Jake Gyllenhaal is Rad in Plaid

Jake Gyllenhaal gets casual in a plaid shirt and does some shopping in Beverly Hills on Thursday (March 26).

The 28-year-old Brokeback Mountain star threw his girlfriend, Reese Witherspoon, a bash for her 33rd birthday at his Los Angeles house on Saturday.

Jake‘s sister, Maggie, stopped by with her longtime love Peter Sarsgaard and their daughter Ramona. Robert Downey Jr. and wife Susan also came by for the party!

10+ pictures inside of Jake Gyllenhaal looking rad in plaid…

jake gyllenhaal rad plaid 01
jake gyllenhaal rad plaid 02
jake gyllenhaal rad plaid 03
jake gyllenhaal rad plaid 04
jake gyllenhaal rad plaid 05
jake gyllenhaal rad plaid 06
jake gyllenhaal rad plaid 07
jake gyllenhaal rad plaid 08
jake gyllenhaal rad plaid 09
jake gyllenhaal rad plaid 10

ABC

you & Reese make such a nice couple.. Wish you both happiness

Loose the damn hat Jake you look foolish.

Heath Ledger was much better with fedora!

wHortensia @ 03/26/2009 at 10:33 pm

I wonder if the hat is Reese’s doing. To make Jake look older so she looks “younger.” LOL

Party at “his house”? Nobody knows where he lives. He is rumored to rent or lease on Woodrow Wilson Drive in the Hills, but it is all very hush hush. Supposedly he is super secretive about where he hangs out. Afraid some crazed fan might jump into his bed some night, I suppose.

wHortensia @ 03/26/2009 at 10:37 pm

Reese and he and the Downeys seem to be good friends. A bit odd, since Downey was a druggie and Jake and Reese are very probably not. Maybe Downey wants to stay now with sober people to keep him on the straight and narrow.

wHortensia @ 03/26/2009 at 10:39 pm

This might be fun to watch. Who will infect whom? Will Reese and Jake keep Downey clean or will he turn Reese and Jake into druggies? Wanna take bets?

What a stupid get up. Jake you need to dress better then that!!!!

What a stupid get up. Jake you need to dress better then that!!!!

Heath had much more talent than Jake!
Jake what you did until now?
You were terrible in Donnie Darko, Zodiac, Proof, Brokeback …
Brokeback is a waste!
Heath Ledger was the only good thing in that movie!

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 03/26/2009 at 10:53 pm

geek.

Susaze, are you crazy? Brokeback is a great movie!

A WEEL-CHAIR BRINGS US A SOLUTION?

Susaze, u obviously have no taste in movies.

Susaze, u obviously have no taste in movies.

Jake, let me feast, lick, and suck on your gorgeous body and I’ll wipe my mouth afterwards on your red checkered tablecloth shirt.

Jake has been looking very hot again. And in the pic with Maggie and Ramona really happy. Something he hasn’t been able to fake in all the staged photo ops with his beard girlfriend. Hopefully he finally realized his fake girlfriend drags him down and he is ready to dump her. That birthday party sounds like spoon fed PR BS. It’s seems pretty likely that Maggie would never be able to tolerate a hugh phony like Reese.

What the hell is his obsession with these hats? He doesn’t look good in them.

FAUXMANCE fiction @ 03/27/2009 at 7:21 am

Come on Jared,
that “birthday party” for Reese is Us Weekly fauxmance fiction.

I just saw him in a movie on TV “Day After Tomorrow”. All I noticed in the movie was how bug eyed he is. He doesn’t seem to have bulging eyes in most pictures but it was very distracting in the movie. I’m surprised so many people find him hot.

sorry, need to correct my post:

you & Reese make such a fake couple..

Jaaaaaaaaaaake! I love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

#9 – You’re crazy – Jake was awesome in Brokeback. It’s one of the best movies EVER. He and Heath made a terrific couple.

Holy Fedora! He is looking HOT! Lucky Reese :)

wHortensia @ 03/27/2009 at 12:27 pm

Here is the FINAL word, delivered by someone who knows:

1. Brokeback was a GREAT movie, one of the best of the last 50 years.

2. Heath was better than Jake in the movie. Heath’s acting was beyond superb and he should have gotten the Oscar for it. Jake’s acting was good, but not up to Heath’s level.

phony Reese @ 03/27/2009 at 12:34 pm

Kristen,
Reese Witherspoon is lucky to have Jake for self promotion and getting media attention.
I bet Reese isn’t too happy about fauxmancing.
LOL

the_boyfriend @ 03/27/2009 at 3:19 pm

I love that shirt, he looks really good lately.

The best films of 50 years was another one!
The last good Hollywood movie was The Last Emperor and Gladiator!
I try to watch The Last Emperor in a festival because I have read the book of nobel wrtiter Pearl S. Buck called Imperial Women and the book finish when the Old Buda decided to kill her nephew whose was the Emperor of Chine…
I would like to know what happened with last Emperor of Chine and I had read that he was arrested in Vladivostock in Russia.
The film Last Emperor began when the China Emperor came back of arrest in Russia!
It was fascinate to watch this film for me!

Gladiator was a marvalous view of old Rome and the old world!

He looks like he is in his middle to late 30s ewww.

He looks like he is in his middle to late 30s ewww.

what sunglasses is he wearing in this pic! I want em! =D

Brokeback Mountain is a horrible film!
The homosexual comunity whose dominated Hollywood film industry made a large propaganda for this “sheat”!
It is a pity that the homosexuals have blame for transmition of AiDs, Hepathitis C, syphilis etc…at present!
The man are the first suspect of sexuals crimes against children !!!

Christina Viering @ 03/30/2009 at 10:20 pm

He’s cute!

Christina Viering @ 03/30/2009 at 10:22 pm

Cute!

He just looks so confused and this style he’s got going on is not so hot.