Nicolas Cage: Abracadabra Amazing!

Nicolas Cage: Abracadabra Amazing!

Nicolas Cage looks magical with his black hat on the set of his upcoming film, The Sorcerer’s Apprentice, in New York City on Thursday (March 26).

The 45-year-old Ghost Rider actor started filming today and had some scenes with co-star Jay Baruchel on a New York City subway platform.

Nic‘s recent film, Knowing, has brought in $24 million at the box office since it opened last week on Mar. 20.

10+ pictures inside of Nicolas Cage getting abracadabra amazing…

nicolas cage abracadabra 01
nicolas cage abracadabra 02
nicolas cage abracadabra 03
nicolas cage abracadabra 04
nicolas cage abracadabra 05
nicolas cage abracadabra 06
nicolas cage abracadabra 07
nicolas cage abracadabra 08
nicolas cage abracadabra 09
nicolas cage abracadabra 10

Charley Gallay/Getty

♥Lions tigers & Bears♥ @ 03/26/2009 at 8:07 pm

Uhm..???

I love the style…….kinda reminds me of Van Helsing. Of course Hugh pulls it off more and makes it look hotter but yeah that’s cool. Seems fun. Nicolas is a great actor, his films are worth your time. Btw, it’s even more visible that he’s aging :)

♥Lions tigers & Bears♥ @ 03/26/2009 at 8:08 pm

Yay I was first, for once?
:D

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 03/26/2009 at 8:46 pm

they’ve been filming around NYU. the lighting around (and in) washington square park are annoying.

Jay! its funny seeing paparazzi shots of him.

one of the most overrated actors imo
his movies get 2 much hype and i just think that they dont live up 2 that hype
knowing looks like just like his other treasure hunting movies….
i dont understand how it’s even made that much

Amazing? Scary is more like it.

ahhh! i take the train there everyday and i go to school around there. ive seen them filming for like 2days now

I almost feel sorry for those americans, folks!!

nicolas cage is a great actor! can’t wait for this movie ….

Why does this look like a bad version of Van Helsing?

manic panic 18 @ 03/27/2009 at 11:17 am

A buddy of mine here in Brooklyn is working on the shoot, he said that fortunately the plot line about a broomstick getting out of control is totally inaccurate, the movie is way cooler and is more about a war between sorcerers in present day NYC. Other than the name, forget any connection to the Fantasia cartoon, there’s no silly hat and anyone named YENSID. This is all about Merlin, Magic and Manhattan.

I like Nic Cage and his films. I saw Knowing with my dad and brother when it came out and my brother was screaming during some of the action scenes. I don’t think he’s overrated either. When people go to see his films it’s because they just want to see a good movie and enjoy two hours, not sit through a boring piece of work just because it got an oscar nomination. My parents watched Frost/Nixon and my mom said she fell asleep. He makes good enjoyable films, that’s why people watch.

I am looking for a b or c tennis player in Long Beach NY to volly with

I’ve liked some of his movies. Knowing was disappointing. I started watching it with high hopes, but towards the end it got lost and the ending was predictable and hokey.

This man is hideous and his acting is mopey. No idea why he’s famous.

Marcus Blue @ 03/27/2009 at 3:57 pm

Family Man and Leaving Las Vegas, two great movies showing his acting abilities.
Always look forward to his next projects.

Knowing was amazing!

My wife and I were anxiously awaiting to see “Knowing”. I see that the Box Office did well.
However,There must be a lot of dissapointed people out there who are wincing at the thought of going to another less than enjoyable, dumb plot movie by N Cage. He has had some wonderful movies, plots and styles of his acting were enjoyable. Something terrible has happened as this was the worst movie that I have seen in ages.
I started out with expectations and ended up in crapland. I hope he does better in his next films or perhaps his time has come to pass? We will wait the next few out and spend money elswhere for enjoyment.
Sorry Nick, but you should be more careful of your future scripts.

They’re filming tonight near my place (79th Street and Broadway/West End Avenue. It’s lit up like daytime outside.

I think Hugh Jackman looked cooler in his coat than nicholas cage does in his. In fact, Nicholas Cage looks like those… what do you call em… beggars? Homeless people with a weird fashion sense?

Because that hat is horrible (looks like a traffic cone painted black), and his coat is… ugly. Perhaps if Nicholas had a bulkier build, he’d look better. But right now, it seems like the coat is wearing him instead.

ROFL!!! LOL!!! Wow, this really looks like a terrible, ridiculous version of Jackman’s super sexy outfit in Van Helsing!!!! It’s so horrible that makes me laugh! I mean, in order to look cool like Jackman did in that movie, you badly need to be tall, bulked up and imposing. And have some quality costumes!! These ones look bad even for Halloween!!! XD

Nicolascagekiller @ 03/29/2009 at 5:10 pm

Jesus christ, his career in movies has taken the biggest **** i’ve seen since…..****, it’s gottat be the worst, actually

OMG he looks absolutly horrific!

Sam Coney @ 04/07/2009 at 6:02 pm

**** me! His career’s been flushed down the ******* hasn’t it?
Family films ruin actor’s careers. Look at Eddie Murphy.

HUGH JACKMAN IS MY 1ST FAVOURITE ACTOR AND NICHOLAS CAGE IS 2ND FAVOURITE AND I CAN SAY THAT HUGH CAN PULL OF STYLE AS WELL AS SERIOUS ACTING BUT NICHOLAS MOSTLY CAN DO SERIOUS ONES

WOLVERINE @ 07/15/2009 at 8:27 pm

HUGH DID A VERY PERFECT PERFORMANCE IN X MEN AS A SUPER HERO OF WOLVERINE AND SAME GOES FOR CAGE HE DID A GOOD JOB WITH GHOST RIDER. THEY BOTH ARE GOOD

he is looking alot older..

This is one of the very best blogs Ive ever read. Youve got some mad skill right here, guy. I just hope that you dont lose your fashion because youre definitely one with the coolest bloggers out there.

And have some quality costumes!! These ones look bad even for Halloween!!! XD

the article is pretty good ,with concise language ,with good expression ,we always looking forward to hrearing for him again.

nicolas cage is a great actor! can’t wait for this movie …. :)

I am really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one these days..