Katie Holmes is Diligently Dancing

Katie Holmes is Diligently Dancing

Katie Holmes looks a bit tired, entering a dance studio in Hollywood on Friday (March 27).

The 30-year-old actress has been visiting the studio throughout the week, stirring rumors that she’ll take another stab at Broadway. Can’t wait to see what she has up her acting sleeve!

ARE YOU INTERESTED in seeing Katie in another Broadway play — YAY or NAY?

15+ pictures inside of Katie Holmes going to the dance studio…

katie holmes dance 01
katie holmes dance 13
katie holmes dance 14
katie holmes dance 15

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

uh oh, here comes the hate……..

gross. she’s so sloppy.

hm, $43,000? uh i don’t see the results of THAT!
she’s still a robot controlled by Tom.

Oh man. She needs to pull herself together. She was so beautiful back in her Dawson’s Creek days. This picture looks like she’s outside in a mental institution wearing a straitjacket. Too bad.

boy she looks happy…

:o

she looks like she’s sick.

So fugly. She doesn’t look like a woman anymore.

confident @ 03/27/2009 at 4:37 pm

covering her no make up face with her hair make her look more fugly and sloppy.

oh boy. she looks terrible.

scientolofreak @ 03/27/2009 at 4:42 pm

looks like robogirl is back!
i wonder why she’s a bit drain? her battery must be running low.

wtf? she spent tom’s $43,000 just for a premiere night? dang! this beech sure knows how to take advantage of the situation.

Where did the extensions go???

#11. I thought the same thing! All that money for one night?!! How many children right here in the US would have gone to bed with full tummys with the money this woman spent on herself? I’m so angry right now!!

she is ugly.

Blah girls! @ 03/27/2009 at 4:45 pm Where did the extensions go???
—————————

tommy girl is wearing it when robogirl is out.

It’s a whole new Katie Holmely.
Still Boring.
Still Dumpey.
Still has Cankles.
Still has tiny Tom.

lmao at the tooth veneers!

joeypotter @ 03/27/2009 at 4:57 pm

what happened katie? you look like you’ve been kicked out of the house? or dumped by tom? which is which?

WOW only $43,000.!! Katie should have added “sucked the fat out of my giant legs” and trimmed down my cankles to the treatment list.
Katie is going for the next $300,000 Demi Moore make-over. Katie has evolved into the most shallow/selfish person ever!

everly bro @ 03/27/2009 at 5:03 pm

No amount of money, spa treatments,makeovers or plastic surgery will ever buy Katie CLASS OR RESPECT! She is now just rich trash.
And no I’m not jealous. Katie has to live this “rich life” w/ crazy Tom and
all his crazy sci-tol alien friends. So Not jealous, just a fact.

Hammer time @ 03/27/2009 at 5:07 pm

Katie knows how to spend the dough. Sure is easy when it’s not hers.
Too bad it didn’t change her appearance in anyway. Still is looking pretty FUGLEY!!! LOL

the story is fake. if u trust mail online, then your mom may be a dude.

#4 i thought the same thing
she looks like an institutionalized patient
wow i hope she is OK

sammantha @ 03/27/2009 at 5:11 pm

A $43,000 dollar makeover for one night and no one can tell the difference. Way to spend Tom’s $. Katie is just so full of herself.

If a $43,000 makeover isn’t self indulgent then what is? Katie could be donating much needed funds to help others. That is so not her style. The worst part is she broadcasts the amount of money she spends on herself. Who does that NO ONE!!!

millicent @ 03/27/2009 at 5:17 pm

Wow Katie a $43,000 dollar makeover. So how is that working for you?
According to the photos, NOT SO GOOD. LOL
I bet $43,000 Katie is pregnant. That would explain the glow! LOL! LOL

This girl really needs to take a nap.

fed up with katie @ 03/27/2009 at 5:20 pm

When was the last time that Katie washed her hair. And seeing how
cheap her outfit is… who says that she is at a dance studio.. for all
we know she could of just rolled out of bed and went straight to the
store..

GONE ARE THE EXTENTIONS AND THE 43,000.00 MAKEOVER..BACK
IS THE DOWDY LOOKING KATIE.. What did she do with the extentions
and the rest of the make over… It looks like an old photo of when she
was dating Tom … There first couple event…

Cry jennifer @ 03/27/2009 at 5:21 pm

With those LOG LEGS Katie could snap Tiny Tom like a walnut. WOW!!
How do you keep those LOG LEGS so massive. Do tell Katie?!?!

P.S. I don’t think the “dance” lessons are working! Ha Ha Ha!!!
Most dancers are lean and limber.

Homely is assuming her birth daughter’s hair strategy.
Look at her, she also tried to hide herself behind her unkempt hair.
And the way she walks, like she’s suicidal, ready to hit the wall any time soon.

Guess it’s not too fun to star in the Century Freak Show.

As for another rumor that she’s pregger 3.5 months with twins, come on!
Didn’t she just tell the mag, that she’s not pregger last month???
Was she compulsively lying again?

claireece @ 03/27/2009 at 5:25 pm

This is the new $43000 look Katie is unveiling. You know PALE, un-kept, stringy dirty hair. Katie sure does want the media’s attention!! Way to go Katie! NOT!!!

Katie just ALWAYS looks like crap. But the worst is she doesn’t seem to care. Check out Katie’s SMUG SLY SMILE!! Katie is a gold-digger!!

No amount of dance classes will ever improve those gigantic legs!

DANCE MONKEY (I mean Katie) DANCE!!!!

I wonder what role Tom is BUYING for Katie that she has to take dance and sing lessons? Katie is defiantly HIGH MAINTENANCE.

hollywood @ 03/27/2009 at 5:38 pm

KATIE IS SO DEFINATELEY PREGNANT!!!
IT IS NOT A RUMOR. SHE IS CARRYING TWINS.
THE WHOLE MAKEOVER-SPA DEAL WAS JUST A WAY TO HELP OUT THE INTENSE MORNING SICKNESS SHE’S BEEN HAVING. SO GIVE THE GAL A BREAK. TWINS ARE HARD!!!!

^^^^^#36

But….
You don’t remember? She said she wasn’t pregnant last month!!!
And how in the world would she be pregger now? In vitro?
Why TommyGurl’s little bugs too lazy to swim? And I heard the first trimester actually is most unstable, then why would she “diligently” taking DANCING classes? Or, maybe she’s only going there to take naps.

All is good for the freak show and always, whenever Homely looks like carp or showing off her bad postures, her fan, for I don’t whether there’s more than one, will jump out with the pregnancy and giver that gal a break crap…

Oh God, what happened to this woman,she looks totally crap ,her hair messed up,the blouse looks like the same one that mental illness patients used to wear,Can’t carry her own bag,i used to think that tom has a good Taste in Women but this time he totally messed up

TWPUMPKIN @ 03/27/2009 at 6:19 pm

YUK! Tom should have held onto Nicole.

You can be pregnant and wear 4 inch heels no problem. Unfortunately this just shows off Katie’s horribly massive legs even more!

Can you imagine the photo opps Tomkat will have with the TWINS. Suri will be going ballistic!!!!!! Tomkat must be so excited for the attention they will get by the paps. ME!! ME!! ME!! ME!!

jennifer j @ 03/27/2009 at 6:26 pm

Tom is laying low with some BRAND NEW plastic surgery, so Katie gets the paps all to herself for awhile. I think her $43,000 worth of plastic surgery was a waste of time and money. She is still FUGLEY.

This looks very wrong.
She looks very wrong.

So glad Nicole is out of this train-wreck Tom calls a life. Katie deserves to live this way. She chose to be one of them. Nicole may have been completely burned by rotten Tom but at least Nicole can hold her head high, be herself and be happy.

Everything about Katie is wrong since she hooked up and sold her soul to Tom and the cult.

Well, at least Katie is better looking than Jennifer Aniston and she is young not someone at 40 try to look 30 .

massive legs are better than massive chins so I still prefer katie.

Too bad dance class doesn’t do anything for her bad posture, because that can’t be bought. All that dancing hasn’t been effective anyway, she still moves like a country bumpkin.

But then, neither can all the $cieno’s money buy her a good rep or real class!

He can buy her stuff like a Broadway role though or the MiuMiu “ad” and everything else Tommy Girl does for her, like having all paparazzi on stand-by when he wants to show his “happy family”. Too bad for him that the vultures also show up when he doesn’t need them, like when Katie looks a bit out of it.

I’d feel so bad if I were her, because by now many people see through the Crazy Cruise’s strategies and antics.

Anyone remember how Mimi Rogers said he shoots blanks? Wonder who they used for the baster, and for the ones still to come.

ugly ass sweater….looks like some old ass 1 2
she just looks like a mess here

Why are you angry, #13? Did she steal that money from a charity? Planned on giving it to charity but changed her mind?

How is she shallow and selfish, #19? Do you even know what those words mean?

How does she broadcast that, #25? It’s her money and she has a right to spend on whatever she pleases. You’re all so elitist. Hypocritical too since I doubt you rag on other celebrities that spend money on expensive items rather than charities.

Get a life, #30! Why do you keep hanging out her of you hate her so much?

Leave those two women alone, #46.

Mimi Rogers never said that Cruise was sterile, #48.

Prove that Cruise is behind such ridiculous machinations or shut up.

Oh NO, Rapheal is back to defend Katie Holmley’s honor! LOL
I hope the Tomkats are paying you mucho bucks, because you must spend ALl your time on JJ.LOL

WOW, # 50 – Rapheal:
Getin your panties in a bunch now didn’t ya. The truth hurts!

gay maybe? @ 03/27/2009 at 7:27 pm

For Katie to be that skinny when she is such a big girl, she must be STARVING herself! That’s why she looks so bad, she’s STARVING! Sad.. she really is pretty when she’s healthy. She’s on the Hollywood, I have to be anorexic diet.

I also read MiMi saying Tom was shooting blanks. She wanted babies. Tom couldn’t

I don’t spend all my time here, #50.

She never said that, #54.

Relax, Raphy…
Homely doesn’t deserve my hatred.
I am very into this FREAK SHOW, just like others into their daily soap.
Can’t you see how entertaining this TommyGurl production is?

Oh… silly me,
I didn’t realize that you are a part of the FREAK SHOW of the CENTURY!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA…..

Obviously, Homely has come to accept that she will never be another Nicole Kidman. I think at this point, she’s just trying to milk Tom for all she can since she won’t be able to find a job when he dumps her ****.

Yes, the Oscar visions of dumb Katie have vanished. Now, she’s just hoping that Tiny Tom didn’t have a fortune invested in Bernie Madoff’s ponzi scam.

Wouldn’t it be terrible if Katie ended up getting nothing after all the gold digging she has done in the last 4 years?

I think it would be hilarious if she ended up with ZERO!!

Their contract probably has about one year left. You can already sense the desperation in her face. I think dumbo Homely thought she would have been given about 20 Oscars by now just because she is married to the midget. I just love it when people with evil intentions end up getting screwed.

She really looks ill.
What is wrong??
omg.

Raphael

Hahaha
You my friend are quite entertaining. As soon as I see your name as I scroll down, I break a smile. Your comments may not be funny or inspirational but they sure show a determined person. You’re a little fighter aren’t you lol. You just gotta get to every person.

She looks higher than me right now. She looking like she on the heavy stuff … heroin.

tammy sue @ 03/27/2009 at 8:28 pm

Looks like she’s wearing a straight-jacket. She’s probably half-crazy, at least!

Katie went looking for gold and found the devil instead!!

pr person @ 03/27/2009 at 8:35 pm

She sure is a walking warning advertisement about what happens to a person when they sell their soul to the Crazy! Just take a look at the pics before she auditioned for the role, or even some at the VERY beginning… It has all gone down hill from there!

Right on Sonia Wu – RIGHT ON!!!! You my friend have nailed it!!!!

shes drunk or on heavy drugs. what is the deal with leaning against the black wall? poor girl.

Jelly bean @ 03/27/2009 at 8:53 pm

I really don’t think Katie looks that skinny. Just down right HOMELY.
Her LEGS and CANKLES ARE WAY TOO BIG!!!

sall gall @ 03/27/2009 at 8:57 pm

KATIE IS PREGNANT. Doesn’t she have that beautiful glow going!
Her giant legs are going to be HUGE, especially carrying twins. Katie will be enormous and NOT in a good way. More like a FREAK!!!!! LOL

Is Katie SO SPECIAL that she can’t even carry her own bags. How pathetic is that. What a wheezer Katie is.

Tiny Tom must be so proud of his HOMELEY!! Ha Ha Ha

This is what happens when you sell your soul to the devil or the cult . Yeah, sign me up right now so I too can look like Katie, NOT!!
I guess Tom’s money does change people, right Katie.

OK, I’m reading that Katie is 3 months pregnant with invitro TWINS!!
Is this possible? Because she does look like sh_t right now. Explains alot. Especially since Tom shoots blanks! HAHAHA ! About Suri………?

As usual, the woman has no style whatsoever. Obviously doesn’t care either. Although with her money she could look stylish in something, she obviously doesn’t know what it is. And she looks dirty like she doesn’t wash her hair or take her make up off. YUCK.

She looks miserable, all the money in world can’t buy happiness.

This girl looks horrid every single time I see her. She looks like the walking dead. She’s pale, tired, and there is no life in her eyes. She use to be so full of life. THIS is what the cult of Scientology does to a person! I can’t even stand to see her, it’s depressing. I do enjoy seeing Suri, just not zombie Katie.

Maybe she is suffering from depression? poor girl.

haha. i know exactly what studio that is. i used to work there, and totally recognize my ex-boss holding the door open for her. no comment there.

Oh for cripes sake, you are just an actress, pick your head up and smile and go about your business!

Oh my god, what is wrong with her?? She looks like she’s had a labotomy…..She can hardly walk for petes sake! Where are her parents, friends, family. She obviously needs help!!!

Is Tom making her diet again?? Dance? She doesnt look strong enough to walk!! For god’s sake, take some frickin Prozac and dump that nut!

She looks like she’s out on a day trip from the looney bin.

Is she covering up her eye for some reason??

She does not look good/healthy for her age.

Tommygirl is sucking the life out of her.

Tom didnt think that Katie needed that frontal lobe anyway……

How sad. She was such a vibrant girl and loved life. What the hell has she let them do to her?

You should get a life, #56.

You’re insane, #57.

Uh…thanks, #60…?

Wow, $43,000 for one night. She sure is indulgent. And the money was not even something she earned herself!

Raphael you stupid jerk, even YOU can see something is wrong with this girl! Tell your boss to help her!

LOL….when I first saw the photos….it reminded me of Suri! hiding behind her hair. I guess pugnosed mommy is copying the brat’s “hairstyle”.

$43K to do all of that? crazy!

I don’t give a bums a s s if Katie ” spends whatever she pleases” like dear ole raphael says. LOL……it is still wasteful and silly and I could go on and on….but not worth my time…..unlike raphael person who will go into a fit . LOL

raphael needs help @ 03/28/2009 at 12:42 am

Raphael & Katie forever…….

love love love

puke!

Katie looks pigeontoed!

you would thn that would get corrected along with the pug like nose and skankles as part of the $ 43,000 spent????????????

duh

Whatever is going on with Katie it’s her own fault. Katie totally bought into this whole evil scam of scienctology. Katie is in this for the MONEY and Tiny Tom’s Hollywood ties. Nothing more. So do not cry for Miss Katie Homely. She is crying crocodile tears all the way to Tom’s bank!!!

I don’t buy Katie’s “poor is me” look for a second. Katie is just as bad as Jennifer Aniston is her all mighty quest for attention!!!!

Raphael
Mimi Rogers did indeed say that she and Tom tried and tried for children and it didn’t happen. She also said Tom went thru a stage when he thought he was a monk and they stopped having sex AT ALL. She decided she didn’t want to live that way and they got a divorce.

I’d like to know what her bodyguards see and hear that is not for the public eye or ear LOL

tammy sue @ 03/28/2009 at 8:06 am

Tina (#92) you are right!

Wow, she looks so messed up. Looks like she stole her hairstyle from Suri.

She needs a doctor.

AND a intervention.

#93 Mousse
So does everybody!!! OK, OK, just me, speak for myself only.
I would really want to know how it feels to carry Homely’s humongous, heavy but empty ugly bags.
Or being yelled by the Bratty Pawn, I don’t want to him to touch my stroooooler….as if!

Too bad, Gay Midget TommyGurl and his troops of lawyers must have them sign iron clad confidentiality papers to prevent the leaks.

Not a Tiny -Tom fan. He seems fake in all interviews. I used to think Katie was miss-guided in her whirlwind romance w/ Tiny-Tom. But Katie has proven she is in it for the Big Bucks. Whatever she can get out of Tom money wise. Hope Katie is not pregnant. But it will be more money in her pocket.

As miserable as Katie looks, I bet she is smirking and laughing all the way to the bank. Tom’s bank. Katie can do and buy whatever she wants. No matter how crappy she looks, she still gets Tom’s money. What a hag. No respect for this gold-digger at all.

Katie has the weirdest body shape. Looks really skinny on top. But her legs are so huge and out of proportion. No amount of dancing will change that.

I can’t believe Katie is PREGNANT WITH TWINS!!!
Katie is going to bring more children into her crazy life w/ Tom and the wack-jobs at the scienctolgist-cult. Shame on you.

omg you’re sick!!! get help.

gay maybe? @ 03/28/2009 at 1:32 pm

#68, I don’t think Katie is too good to carry her bags, I think she’s too weak..

How do you know that, #85?

You idiots have been saying there’s something wrong with her for years now, #86. Get real.

Let the person who’s spending THEIR money decide on what’s wasteful and silly, #87.

Neither of those two women are looking for attention, #91.

Mimi Rogers said that thing about him being monk-like but not that he was sterile, #92. And they got a divorce because Cruise cheated on Rogers with Nicole Kidman.

She isn’t actually, #94.

What she needs are strangers on the internet to stop commenting on her health, #96.

#104 gay maybe?

Well, but if you look at those pictures, you’ll see Homely was getting off the Hearse on her way in to the studio. So, my question is, if shes too weak to carry her own bag, then how can she practice dancing, diligently?

And it’s also funny, if she’s that weak and tired, which is so abvious form those pix, why wouldn’t she just stay home to have a good rest and then some? Instead, she must force herself out even looking like a piece of dirt, maybe she is.

Anyway, the whole thing is very amusing. One gets to surmise whether the gay midget TommyGurl didn’t want her to stay in? Or Homely would rather get out to the studio to take a nap?

Amusing! Very very amusing!

Imagine being housed in a huge castle of so many many rooms where you cannot call home…
Oh, silly me! It’s called prison!
or correction facility.
or joint…

Nice spin Raphael. I thought they didnt care about what people thought, that is what you said. Now you say what she needs are strangers on the internet to stop commenting on her health?

WOW, Cheating is SOoooooo much better ass wipe!

Is this poor woman bipolar?! Let’s face it, when she wants to knock it out of the park, she can. What was ironic about the Tokyo premiere was that no one mentioned Himself, his acting or his movie while every tabloid in the country went on and on about HER HAIR. You have to wonder how pleased Mr. Megastar was about that behind closed doors. She looks more and more like she’s paying for the attention. Her highs and lows are becoming terribly extreme. Also, the long hair revealed a sensuality about KH that has been missing for some time. Posh Spice is sexual but KH is sensual and should play up to that aspect more. Oh well . . .

If this is what happens to young women who pal up with Tom Cruise-I say ” ladies avoid at all costs!”

What spin or contradiction, #108? It was just a clever retort.

Hey she ( and Tom ) have the money and after all it is THEIR money so who cares what she spends it on. If she wants to drop 43K on herself and Tom is fine with it then who the fu*K are we to say anything. It’s not like she was spending YOUR money…get over it .

If your sooo worried about all the kids who ould have been feed with that money , then get a second full time job and send every cent to them , if not shut about it.

art8fashion @ 04/02/2009 at 2:24 am

Oh my Goodness!

What in the world is wrong with her? She looks terrible. Why is she allowing herself to look so unkempt in public? I wonder if she is depressed.

This doesn’t even qualify as an off day or just dressing down. She has been photographed looking horrible for a while now.

I sincerely hope she is healthy mentally and physically. If she isn’t I hope her family will step in soon. We all have been joking about how she has been affected by her marriage to Tom, I hope things aren’t as bad as they look.

It is unbelievable that she would allow herself to go out in public looking like she hasn’t bathed or combed her hair.

Nicole NEVER allowed herself to look this run down during her tough times with Tom. I have even more respect for the strength of Nicole Kidman after seeing the rapid decline of Katie.

These pictures are …..I can’t believe his “people” or her “people” are not doing more to clean up her look. Fine if she doesn’t want to dress up to the nines but at least look like you are presentable to leave your house.

I wish Katie the best. Money truly does not solve all problems.

Peace

She looks so sad and tired, its true no matter how much a person covers how unhappy they are, it truly shows in their eyes…

I don’t really care what she does with her career. Being with Tom brings on the hate.

why are people so unbelievably critical? she is just going to a dance class! why should she have on a perfect outfit? she’s skinny and gorgeous and has great taste in fashion.

EVERYONE posting negative comments needs to get a life of their own. she is beautiful. i’m glad she’s not all glammed up and fake looking all the time.

I would say it would not be humane for me to discuss someone until I had walked a mile in her shoes. He had a track record that I’m sure
Kate didn’t understand. She was young and impressed by Tom’s loving demenor. After the wedding and/or the children, Tom got
back to being him self. Don’t you know men are on their best behavior
when they want a certain woman. Then, when they marry, their true self shows up. I understand the walk and the look. I don’t have a body
to brag about but it wouldn’t matter because I’ve been on anti depressants so long that I’m numb. Those of you are being mean because y ou are jealous because she got Tom and his money, I’d
say you might find out that he isn’t who you thought he was. After awhile you don’t give a hoot and just do what you can to get by.