Violet Affleck: Giggling's Great!

Violet Affleck: Giggling's Great!

Violet Affleck gets the giggles as she her mom, Jennifer Garner and dad, Ben Affleck drop her off at school in Santa Monica, Calif. on Thursday (March 26).

Dad Ben Affleck will take part in the upcoming Cannes Charity Poker event, along with Rounders BFF, Matt Damon. The event will benefit “Not On Our Watch” and “One Voice For Freedom” will helps children in Darfur and anti-slavery efforts, respectively. The winner of the event will receive quite an interesting prize – a beach house in Durban, South Africa!

10+ pictures inside of Violet Affleck and her crazy giggling…

violet affleck giggling great 01

• Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

SIGH… LOVE LOVE LOVE this beautiful girl!

we see them everyday yet no one is complaing about them,just saying
they are one of the most overexposed kids along with honor,kingston, zuma,suri
we have daily pics

She’s so cute! I love Jen! She’s a great actress and her kid is always laughing so she’s obviously a good mommy!

they look like a happy family congrats

Happiest kid in Hollywood!

Hollywood Roayalty @ 03/27/2009 at 2:22 pm

AWWWW! the beautiful Affleck family.

Ben and Jen must be having a blast raising this child. She is so funny, so cute!

Adorable, happy little girl.

I hope this kid stays as happy as she is her entire life! Men it must be great to see your kid so happy. They obviously did a terrific job. Kids that are not happy don’t smile as much as she does. Im looking forward to see her grow in to a woman.

OMG this kid is so ador.

How refreshing!!! A mother interacting and smiling with her daughter. Hey Katie Holmes, TAKE NOTE!! It seems to make kids happy when their parents are happy!

ok now, maybe better than with *SS-K*SSER ben but stil disgusting, folks!!

ben/jen fan @ 03/27/2009 at 2:59 pm

#2 “….most over exposed kid….” You are correct, almost daily pictures of Violet at school. BECAUSE the paps stake out the preschool. Why I have no idea.

I am sure Ben and Jen would prefer if there weren’t daily pictures of Violet being dropped off or picked up from school.

My child went out the door this morning with a red face, from crying because they weren’t happy with the new outfit they wanted to wear (brand name $50 outfit mind you, that they picked out), nevertheless, I am sure my child, nor I would have wanted that moment captured on film or posted on the internet. Just saying that we all have great days and we have not so great days. Most of which I wouldn’t want paps sticking a camera in my face nor that of my child.

ben/jen fan @ 03/27/2009 at 3:01 pm

#13, what the hell are you talking about?

a realist @ 03/27/2009 at 3:05 pm

Violet has stolen our hearts. :)

Violet’s always smiling and laughing. Obvious she comes from a very happy and loving home. CUTEST.KID.EVER

Great pictures!
Violet is a cute little gem.

These two could be a circus act, Jennifer Garner and her giggling champanzee Violet.

JARED, STOP POSTING ABOUT CELEBRITY BABYS WE WANT YOU TO POST ABOUT A REAL CELEBRITYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello_world @ 03/27/2009 at 3:55 pm

now that she’s given birth, she’s pimping her child again to stay in the limelight

doggossips @ 03/27/2009 at 4:27 pm

great actress ????? her ???? # 4 do you know what is it, acting ? I guess not !!!! give me 1 film’s title where she is good , ok ? and please not this rubbish Alias where she is only insipid sexy !!!

ben/jen fan @ 03/27/2009 at 4:38 pm

#21 “pimping her child”

Every time………….in every blog…………she is supposedly “pimping her child”.

And I ask the same question each time…..How is taking your child to school or picking her up “pimping your child?” I guess she could get a nanny to pick her up each day, but still the paps take pics of Violet. Again, I take my child to school and pick them up, not pimping my kid out just picking them up or dropping them off.

Why does she insist on carrying Violet, she’s almost 4. Violet is clearly trying to get out of her mother’s arms and walk like all normal 3 year olds. Jennifer Garner is not interesting to the paparazzi unless she is seen with VIolet in her arms, it’s the only way for her to get her picture taken just like Jessica Alba too.

Interesting to note that you NEVER see Katie Holmes interacting with her child like this……………..NEVER, NEVER, NEVER!!!!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All