Gerard Butler is a Nude Law-Abiding Citizen

Gerard Butler is a Nude Law-Abiding Citizen

Clean-shaven Gerard Butler attends the Jameson Empire Magazine Awards at the Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane on Sunday (March 29) in London, England.

The 39-year-old Scottish stud has been filming his latest flick, Law Abiding Citizen, in Philidelphia with costar Jamie Foxx. Gerry filmed a nude scene on a closed set last week. He also brought a masseuse on set for the tired and sore crew members. What a nice guy!

10+ pictures inside nude law-abiding citizen Gerard Butler

• Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 719 » Show All

Lookin’ bit tired…

I used to find him really sexy. But there is something off about his face. He looks older some how. Maybe a bit puffy. I don’t know. Maybe he should get with Jen Aniston. They may be perfect for each other. except he really likes his women more his age or younger.

Will he be right back in NYC this week for the Dressed to the Kilt thing? Take a break, GB. Anyway, can’t wait for TUT, Game and Lawabiding Citizen and finally, Burns.

He looks sooo old.
Invest in some Just For Men and get a facial, Ger.
You’ll be smexy again.

I”m not familar with much of his work, but he is one ugly S.O.B.! I always hear people extoling his virtues, which may be true as an actor, but he has a face that could stop traffic, and I mean that in a bad way. So overrated! I better get going, I can hear the rumble of his supporters already.

Gossip Girl @ 03/29/2009 at 5:38 pm

He does look older. But there’s something noble about his looks. He looks like my dad a bit.

StinkyLouise @ 03/29/2009 at 5:47 pm

Where’s the scruff?

Thanks for the up-date and photos of Gerard, he’s looking very smooth and sexy. Loving the clean-shaven look, he looks younger to me. I guess he is sporting the clean-shaven look for his new role in Law Abiding Citizen.

I personally think he looks better when he has a bunch of facial hair. Most men look better clean-shaven, he is the exception. The more facial hair he has, the less visible his face is, thus he becomes more passable looking. Cover that ugly mug up Gerald!

Y’know, about five years ago I saw him in Phantom of the Opera and thought he was SO sexy, but a rotten singer. OK. Fine. But then I started to pay attention to him and I think first, he needs to work with a speech coach or something because there’s a lot of Scottish actors who aren’t so awful with their accent. Look at Ewan McGregor and James McAvoy. Even the Irish like Colin Farrell or Jonathan Rhys Myers or Liam Neeson or Aidan Quinn. They are all understandable. But Gerry spits when he talks and he mushes up his words. I think he has a speech impediment. Also, if he is “39″ then so’s my granny! LOL!!! He looks a lot more like 49 or even 59. I was to have sex with him I’d have to make him not talk and wear a bag over his head. But he has a nice body. Except, he never has had a steady girlfriend for all this time. Maybe one or two. I don’t think he much likes girls.

Gossip Girl @ 03/29/2009 at 6:10 pm

Feeling bad for saying it because he seems a nice guy, but half of the time I don’t understand a word he says. So I’ll have to agree on that one with poster # 10.

He has a girlfriend, her name is Kristi. I wonder if she was there with him?

StinkyLouise @ 03/29/2009 at 6:19 pm

He has a whole “herd” in Philly. I wonder if they were there.
Thanks Jared.

Anon @ 03/29/2009 at 6:06 pm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Aidan Quinn is Scottish??!! Well, fcuk me, I never would have quessed that to be the case, and he’s one of my favorite actors. I’ve seen so many of his movies and he never spoke with an accent. Just something else for me to like about the guy.

Gorgeous Gerard.

Kristi was there with him most of the time he was filming his latest movie in Philadelphia. Dont know about the “herd”.

I’m pretty sure Aidan Quinn is American.

Gerry looks like he hasn’t slept for a week. The “herd” has probably exhausted him, LOL.

Or maybe it’s just the clean shaven look. Doesn’t suit him at all.

@freddyb: How do you know she was in Philly most of the time with him?

Is there something wrong with Gerard’s mouth? I have watched him in interviews and there is definitely something very odd about his mouth and the way he moves his lips. It seems to get worse as he gets older too. And yes, he looks MUCH older than 39 and he hasn’t aged well.

Dude looks like crap. Paunchy and bloated. Blechhh

I agree that he looks better with the scruff – it is hides his paunchy mug and it suits him better.

Is Kristi that girl he was photographed with? The one that had a really long face and looked like a horse??

justmeforyou @ 03/29/2009 at 7:03 pm

Eeeh? Are we looking at the same guy? Seriously, he looks very healthy, cleaned-up and there… in the nick of time.

He’s enjoying the well-deserved momentum from his career and Micheal Sheen is (slated) to be a part of a film of his? Could be networking visit? I mean RnR wins!!! They use his image for The Movie. I suspect this nearly guarantees Guy’s sequel. I think Ger can pull off 38 for many years to come. Russell Crowe rocks. HOPE he got to meet with him? Hurray for Russ!

Very happy with this appearance and why. He’s in very good company. This is b.i.g. I’m so happy for him. He’s an exceptional human.

Kristi is the girl from the Arcade. I think she’s a FWB at best.

Ugh! Someone’s stuck a fugly stick up his ar$e and perforated it. He used to be so hot,

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 719 » Show All