Kelly Brook Has Caribbean Curves

Kelly Brook Has Caribbean Curves

English actress Kelly Brook shows off her curves while splashing around in the Caribbean waters of Barbados on Sunday (March 29).

The 29-year-old actress previously dated Jason Statham (The Italian Job) and Billy Zane (Titantic). She is currently going out with rugby player Danny Cipriani, although rumors are circulating that their relationship is on the rocks.

Kelly was supposed to join the show, Britain’s Got Talent, but things didn’t work out as Simon Cowell didn’t want to add a fourth judge!

10+ pictures inside of Kelly Brook and her Caribbean curves…

kelly brook caribbean curves 01
kelly brook caribbean curves 02
kelly brook caribbean curves 03
kelly brook caribbean curves 04
kelly brook caribbean curves 05
kelly brook caribbean curves 06
kelly brook caribbean curves 07
kelly brook caribbean curves 08
kelly brook caribbean curves 09
kelly brook caribbean curves 10

Photos: BauerGriffinOnline
Posted to: Kelly Brook

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

and she is….?

I have no idea who she is, but she has some serious curves. She’s lucky to have dated Jason and Billy.

she is beautiful.

Except for the boobs she looks like Jennifer Garner did five years ago when she first started on Alias, now the only thing they have in common is probably the boobs since Jen G has big boobs from breastfeeding. Aside from that , this Kelly chick is smokin’!!

peido podre @ 03/29/2009 at 11:53 pm

i need to humper her like there’s no tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, this girl is HOT. If only my girl friend can look like that. If she ever read this, she would kill me.

This pictures seem a little stage to me, but anyways that is a GORGEOUS body.

ew .her doobs are soooooooo huge ! I don’t like it. no way.

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 03/30/2009 at 12:20 am

huge bōobs rock. hahahahaha

yecch. shes a fat cow. :(

hahahaha her nips

They like meat up there.
………………HERE IN PUTTERCITY TOO, folks!!

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 03/30/2009 at 12:40 am

this non-famous person has huge sexy nips. half dollars. LOL

now THAT’S a body!!!

awesome bod.. read that her bra size is 34E

pretty! :-)

I agree – that’s a body – and a very sexy, curvy one at that. Hope she never moves to Hollywood and has it starved out of her and her great smile gets replaced with a thin, pursed look that smoker’s get.

ITA with #18 she needs to stay away from la la land with all there fugly boy bodies that they consider hot! she is what a real women should look like curves in all the right places!

All natural…
All other plastic stars should be afraid and ashamed…
kelly looks like a real woman.

#20 ~~~~> make it a real cow ! a real natural cow !

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO GENUINELY LOOKS GOOD IN A BIKINI!!!! Some are coat hangers (like V Beckham and some havea superb body, more more of that please!!!)

SHE HAS A BEAUTIFUL BODY

NICE CURVES ON HER BREASTS, WAIST, HIPS AND THIGHS

I WOULD LOOK AT HER BIKINI PHOTOS OVER ANOREXICS LIKE KATE BOSWORTH (YUK)

@ #16, it’s 32E…i read in wikipedia

Holy Shitt !! she’s the one,awesome Body..

maryrowery @ 03/30/2009 at 6:47 am

well, I wouldn’t mind body like that

Great looking gal.
I wonder if those are her real boobs? They sure look real. Good for her!

100% Natural, just the way I like’em!!!

She has a fantastic figure, but I wouldn’t call her seriously curvy. She’s white people curvy. A bit of a hip, big boobs and no real butt.

Now people this is what a real woman looks like, not all skin and bone. Look at those curves!

Another ****.

Is she really 100% natural? Her body is smoking!

a total fan @ 03/30/2009 at 10:13 am

Finally someone who actually looking good in a bikini. Hope she doesn’t starve herself later.

Dilton in tha house @ 03/30/2009 at 10:22 am

not bad, not bad.

she’s no american megan fox, but she’s aiight for a u.k. glamour model.

Cameron you’re just jealous because you are black and have no hips or boobs. Being fat and black doesn’t make you sexy or curvy.

Donna Marie Cox @ 03/30/2009 at 11:18 am

Cant beleive some stupid prat called her a “fat cow”. Seriously go and get help if you think that is fat. Some girl who is the same size may think she is now “fat” and get an eating disorder because of your stupidity. It is clear she is not even close to being fat.

#37 — she does look like a cow. check out those udders!

btw, ms. “cox” i was only kidding, everyone knows she got a slammin’ body. athletic looking, but definately not fat.

78ajndfjsdhn @ 03/30/2009 at 12:30 pm

Hey #38

Don’t even bother trying to reason with that Cox person. She’s an idiot without a modicum of sense of humor. You put down her beloved Kelly Brook so she’s going to lash out at you. I’ve seen her write in a few different places & it’s always the same bs. Not to mention she’s just testy on the subject of weight because Donna Marie Cox is actually the fat cow here. I’ve been unfortunate enough to see her & my eyes still haven’t healed. Between her nasty teeth, ugly face & her HUGE a$$. She’s absolutely DISGUSTING! Gag inducing in fact!

kelly’s from the UK, she’s a model who’s famous for dating famous men. she now wants to be an actress… she did try presenting but she was really really bad. her body is amazing though and natural

That body is perfect

I don’t know who the heck she is, but she is not too fat or skinny..

WICKED WENCH @ 03/30/2009 at 1:28 pm

I wouldn’t mind a body like that between the ages of 19-30. After 30, all that meat is heading southward…it won’t be a pretty site when gravity gets ahold of her boobs…if they’re real (which I question).

Wicked Wench, they are definitely real, 1) She’s always had big boobs 2) you can tell by the way her breasts ‘sit’ at the bottom of her bikini top – mine do that… It’s called gravity and it’s a b*tch – Kelly’s definitely do not look like the bolt ons V Beckham has anyway

78ajndfjsdhn @ 03/30/2009 at 3:18 pm

Hasn’t VB had 2or 3 boob jobs though? Personally I like perkier breasts like VB but I must admit that Kelly has a great body.

she has a killer body! i would love to have those curves, i dont have much curve, i think shes beautiful, reminds me of a marilyn monroe…..lucky lady!

She has a fantastic and healthy looking figure. She’s looked this way for a while now, so hopefully she has the good sense to stick to what she’s doing.

isheseriouslyForReal? @ 03/30/2009 at 4:25 pm

damn kelly is looking nice!!!!!!!
i love her body, its just so sexy
everything about her is sexy, nice bum, nice boobs, and beautiful face
i love her!!

jared, since ur posting this british celeb
u should totally do cheryl cole!!!u no girls aloud
she’s super hot

Robby rob rob @ 03/30/2009 at 9:11 pm

THOSE are curves, ladies and gents.

Being 20kilos overweight does not qualify you as a “curvy” woman. It means you are an overweight lummox.

You are usually born with curves, and here they are ladies and gents. Eat your hearts out.

Donna Marie Cox @ 03/31/2009 at 7:12 am

Ok to the person who called Kelly a fat cow. I apologise. I honestly thought you were being serious. Some people do have strange ideas about womens bodies xx

and the whoever wrote that really hurtful comment – go and GET A LIFE YOU SADDO!!!! lol

78ajndfjsdhn @ 03/31/2009 at 8:03 pm

I guess you told me Donna Marie Cox. Might I suggest you look in the mirror before YOU call anyone else socially inept. Oh well, I guess I’ll go cry myself to sleep. Boooohoooo. But not before I take to my twitter & claim “I wanna die” because someone called me a name. Bahahahahahahahahaha! What an idiot.

Donna Marie Cox @ 04/01/2009 at 3:39 am

Whi did I call socially inept? You are a pathetic bully who enjoys making people feel like ****. I really do not know what your problem is. yes I wnated to die yesterday. So I really hope you enjoy that fact. You think im fat and ugly? TOUGH! Get over it. I see youve made no reference to the fact that I also told you to KISS MY FAT ASS!!! If Im so ugly etc stop looking at my pics. Its aint hard.

Donna Marie Cox @ 04/01/2009 at 4:18 am

Having had a think, If anything you have made me more determined to lose weight. Next time I wanna eat chocolate i will think of what you said and not bother so thank you. I am also going to try and toughen up and not be so sensitive andtry to react to things better. You obv hate me for some reason but I cant do anything about that so your just gonna have to deal with that.

To jughed
Look at the trouble you’ve caused lol

ok, i wasn’t going to say anything but this is ridiculous.

ms ‘cox’…… this is place best used for comments about kelly brook NOT you, your weight or your obvious self-esteem issues. no one cares about how determined you are or are not to lose weight. no one cares that you let some anon person upset you. people care even less about the retort(s) you may have had for them. in fact no one gives a rat’s caboose about you, at all. since you’re on here i would hope that you’re an adult. if you can’t deal with what people say, in the real world or on here, then you may want to curl up in a ball & never look at the light of day again. people are going to say hurtful things at times, it part of living & being human, so deal with it. now go put on your big girl panties, get on with your life & stop this inane drivel of yours.

Donna Marie Cox @ 04/01/2009 at 11:46 am

Yes I agree. There shouldnt be comments about MY weight etc but it wasnt me who bought that up was it? I have only said what I did in reply to those comments.

Mikey likey @ 04/01/2009 at 12:19 pm

I agree 100% w/#55. LET IT GO ALREADY #56. Ur posts n ur whining are getting old.

Donna Marie Cox @ 04/01/2009 at 12:40 pm

WELL I WOULDNT BE WHINGING IF PEOPLE WERENT CALLING ME ******* NAMES NOW WOULD I? JESUS CHRIST!!!!

Donna Marie Cox @ 04/01/2009 at 12:55 pm

Well if I hadnt been called names I wouldnt be whining would I? Its pretty simple. Leave me alone and Ill not answer back.

wow, i can see you really put those girl panties on ms ‘cox’. you were already acting like a 5 yr old & now you’re throwing a temper tantrum? are you serious?! i really hope the girl behind the ‘donna marie cox’ name is a pre-teen & not someone in her mid to late 20′s. if you are the latter then you really need to grow up, emphasis on really. people calling you ‘f*cking names’ are part of life dear, whether we like it or not. as i said, grow up & deal with it like an adult. stop yelling, stop whining; just STOP!

as i alluded to earlier, if you can’t handle what people say, about you or other individuals, then perhaps you need to stick to sites where they feed constant positivity to stroke you & make you feel better about yourself. THIS IS NOT DAYCARE OR GRADE SCHOOL MS ‘COX’ so stop treating it as such.

don’t even bother to respond to what i have to say because i couldn’t care less. i’m done wasting my time on someone like you. you’re pathetic, truly pathetic, even more so than the person who called you a name!

Donna Marie Cox @ 04/01/2009 at 1:31 pm

Well anyway.. Id kill for a body like that. Slim but curvy in all the right places.

78ajndfjsdhn @ 04/02/2009 at 6:16 am

I don’t know if you’ll see this Donna Marie Cox but I wanted to say I was truly sorry for calling you a fat cow & making fun of your remark about wanting to die. I shouldn’t have said them all, it was uncalled for, but I honestly didn’t think it would hurt you as badly as it did. So my deepest & sincerest apologies.

Donna Marie Cox @ 04/02/2009 at 7:40 am

Apology accepted. I shouldnt have shown how upset I was but its done with now.

Whoa! I don’t know who this Kelly is but she really has a great body!

I’ve never heard of her but she is very beautiful!

I wanna have sex with Kelly!!!

Billy Zane made a movie with her in the Bahamas
Hey, check out this Billy Zane movie dreamShow.
Give your comments/casting choices

Billy Zane made a movie in the Bahamas with her. Ot’s called “Three” or “Survival Island.”
Hey, check out this Billy Zane movie dreamShow.
Give your comments/casting choices