Dustin Milligan: Dropped From 90210

Dustin Milligan: Dropped From 90210

Canadian actor Dustin Milligan won’t be returning as a regular on the next season of 90210.

“Everyone loves Dustin,” an insider tells EW. “There was just a feeling that the character had run its course.”

90210 boss Rebecca Rand Kirshner Sinclair recently admitted the first season had faults. She shared, “If Gossip Girl is about youth in New York, I want to [make 90210 more] about youth in L.A. and Beverly Hills… The show tried to be a lot of things to a lot of people in its first season. I think the center lies with the generation of kids that are in high school now. I’m not interested in casting people for stunt value (90210 alums Jennie Garth, Shannen Doherty and Tori Spelling).”

Of note: Matt Lanter, aka bad boy Liam, was recently promoted to a series regular.

WENN
  • Who did Ralph Fiennes date from Real Housewives of New York City?- US Weekly
  • Lilly Ghalichi has been fired from Shahs of Sunset- TMZ
  • Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All

I hated Ethan and Annie but liked Ethan!

blödes cw machen die serie kaputt ,ohne ethan ?schrecklich
fo annie and me

ETHAN+Annie @ 03/30/2009 at 10:21 pm

stupid cw serie make the break, without ethane? terrible
fo annie and me

ETHAN+Annie @ 03/30/2009 at 10:22 pm

I LOVE ETHAN & ANNIE :(((((((((((((

ETHAN+Annie @ 03/30/2009 at 10:22 pm

BEST COUPLE EVER ETHAN & ANNIE FOR ME THE NEW RYAN & MARISSA

ETHAN+Annie @ 03/30/2009 at 10:23 pm

I HATE THE CW SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good. his characters was so boring.

Silver & Dixon are the best couple on this show. As for Annie she’s better away from Ethan and Naomi doesn’t come off as a dumba.. away from him so it makes sense the character in season 1 ran it’s course. You already had him as a love interest for 2 of the main w/ 2 more remaining, it was getting annoying and they couldn’t sell him as a playboy and make it believeable. Gutsy decision and it’ll turn out to be a great move.

Is this actually confirmed, or just made up???

I think dustin milligan is great actor on 90210, really wont be happy if he goes..If they get rid of kelly,brenda and donna, i will not watch it anymore…

the ratings will go down.. no doubt

zanessa fan @ 03/30/2009 at 11:26 pm

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM GONNA MAKE LIKE THIS IS NOT RREALL
LALALALALALALALALAALALALALALAL

ANNIE AND ETHAN FAN @ 03/30/2009 at 11:35 pm

I must really weep I love Dustin Milligan as ethane with annie together when they are no longer together, I look no longer

ANNIE AND ETHAN FAN @ 03/30/2009 at 11:39 pm

PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DUSTIN IS THE BEST MANN ACTOR IN THE SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND THE CUTEST

be honest: WHAT DID YOU EXPECT IN THE FIRST PLACE, folks!!

dustins_sweety_ @ 03/31/2009 at 12:21 am

awwwwwwwww i love him
i hope its a ******* joke i love this boy hes sooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeee

ANNIE AND ETHAN FAN @ 03/31/2009 at 12:22 am

awwwwwwwww i love him
i hope its a ******* joke i love this boy hes sooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeee

Far out NOOOO! Please don’t say this is true. What now, is he gonna run away with Rhonda? Ethan is the only character I watch this show for, apart from Dixon. He was only just starting to develop and show his real self. How can this be over for him? Not to mention he is the best looking guy on the show apart from Adam Gregory – but he aint there either!
What the hell……like Liam is so much better??

ANNIE AND ETHAN FAN @ 03/31/2009 at 1:00 am

@emma ur right Dustin & Adam looking only good in this show :D

zzzzzzz…….this show is dead, CAN’T STAND Shenae Grimes she’s annoooooooying!!!! she should be dropped, exagerates everything, she’s not a good actress…she should try acting lessons…drives me crazy!!! the rest of the cast is ok

this is so stupid, its a dud this show, shouldnt have brought it back, now the hotties gone!

The overreaction to this news is srsly at an all time high, gee who could replace Dustin, umm..Kellan,Adam that Ozzie guy, IMO they already got it w/ Liam. OK I got my kicks in tonight, to the fans that choose to leave we’ll leave the door wedged open so you can sneak in s.2 Good Night. :D

WTF?! HIS ONE OF MY FAVE CHARACTERS! DUMB MOVE. DUMB MOVE.

Ethan was supposed to be a jock, but he comes off as a geek instead.

nonononononononono, I LOVE DUSTIN!
Out of all the characters he shouldn’t be the one getting kicked out, I mean Annie’s not even as entertaining as he is!

Stunt casting? Is the new the new honcho crazy or just an idiot? How can you call it “90210″ and not have the originals back? Brenda and the rest are 90210 not the newbies. The best part is seeing Brenda since fans were left hanging when she left. If the new boss doesn’t get it that the past is better than the present then she ought to change the name and get a new show because without Shannen and Jennie this 90210 really stinks.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All