Fergie Has Babies On The Mind

Fergie Has Babies On The Mind

Fergie, aka Stacy Ferguson, finishes up a two-hour workout with Transformers husband Josh Duhamel at VERT Fitness and Rehab in Los Angeles on Sunday (March 29).

The pop star recently celebrated her 34th birthday at the Fontainebleau Resort’s Liv nightclub in Miami Beach on Friday (March 27) as a part of ROCK Fashion week, a four-day event that celebrates the fusion of music and fashion.

Talking about her newlywed life, Fergie recently told Hollyscoop, “I want to have babies if I can of my own too if God permits, but after the tour, we’ll talk babies.”

fergie john duhamel workout 01
fergie john duhamel workout 02
fergie john duhamel workout 03
fergie john duhamel workout 04
fergie john duhamel workout 05
fergie john duhamel workout 06

ABC

Yellowmellow @ 03/30/2009 at 11:39 am

34? She looks old.

my eyes burn @ 03/30/2009 at 11:40 am

She is truly one of the ugliest people I have ever seen.

What about her VAG*NA, folks?
……………………………..THATONE DECIDES!!

I LOVE FERGIE

She’s not good looking to begin with, but looks absolutely dreadful with dark hair. I guess Josh must love her for her “personality.”

Countess von zinzendorf @ 03/30/2009 at 12:56 pm

Get back to work Gerard.

LOOKS MUCH OLDER THAN 34 THANKS TO CRACK. GEEE!

OMG! what the hell happen to her?
Ugly hair color, ugly orange fake tan and horrible dress!

WICKED WENCH @ 03/30/2009 at 1:19 pm

I love the dress. Dark hair really doesn’t suit her though.

WICKED WENCH @ 03/30/2009 at 1:19 pm

I love the dress. Dark hair really doesn’t suit her though.

Fergie is ugly. But Josh is not hot as some people say. Only average on his best days. I’ve seen some of his pics where he was downright ugly.

she has great body, but her face just look strange to me, she has plastic surgery on her face??

Fergie Fan ! @ 03/30/2009 at 4:06 pm

She is HOT !

ughh who the hell wants to have babies with this butter face
ill feel bad for the person who does and even for the kids…
damn shame that face of hers

Ugh! I just couldn’t imagine her as a mother.

I refuse to believe she is 34…. she looks in her late 40′s at best

this girl is so ugly with or without makeup

ashtisdalelover1905 @ 03/31/2009 at 6:05 am

she was hot but now,she is not.
she is getting old and this hair color is not good for her !
i want to see breakup of josh and hers.
josh duhamel is so HOT !

I read yesterday she wants to adopt.

However she goes about getting a child…either way I think she would be a good mom!

She looks like she’s had some plastic surgery in the face, just an observation, I think it’s the high eyebrows, the lips whereas her hubby, perfect really.

ethan robinson @ 10/03/2009 at 9:33 pm

well in my own opinion it is all gays and lisbians that dont like her cos they are jelles and like other men and women