Josh Hartnett: Abdominal Pains!

Josh Hartnett: Abdominal Pains!

Josh Hartnett was rushed to the emergency room at Cedars Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles early Monday morning (March 30).

The 30-year-old actor had severe abdominal pains and was picked up by medics at Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood. He walked into the ambulance by himself at around 1:30am. His publicist tells ET that Josh was kept for observation because of a gastrointestinal disorder.

You can watch the video of Josh getting into the hospital courtesy of Hollywood.TV.

Get well soon, Josh!

Photos: WENN
Posted to: Josh Hartnett

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Ahh! get well soon Josh!

Aww..poor guy! :-( Rest up, Josh!

NOOOOOOO!!! I have always LOVED Josh! :,( Im praying for you! Get well SOOOON!!!!

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 03/30/2009 at 2:01 pm

wasn’t he an actor a couple of years ago, or something?! LOL

LolaSvelt @ 03/30/2009 at 2:14 pm

Erm, he’s still an actor. More than Katie Holmes will ever be.

Don’t die like in Pearl Harbor <3

Russian girl @ 03/30/2009 at 2:18 pm

Omg! I hope he will be Ok soon!!!
Love him. He is really good guy.

He must have found out the truth about his secret daughter, Suri Cruise.

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 03/30/2009 at 2:31 pm

um.. who’s katie holmes? ugh, who cares, whoever she is someone sure likes to type her name. hahahahahahaha

look alike @ 03/30/2009 at 2:41 pm

He looks like a young Tomy Lee Jones.

Maybe he needs his gall bladder or appendix removed. Both could cause severe abdominal pain that would cause someone to go to the hospital. Either way, hope he makes a swift recovery.

#11, he does look like a young Tommy Lee Jones, good eye ;D Omg, I so love him, hope he gets better soon! He’s my favorite male actor along with Johnny Depp and Jim Carrey lol…..he’s too hot x3

I heard he is a cokehead, so I don’t believe the official story.

soooooooooooo so gorgeous.

I hope you get better soon JOSH

sooooooooooooooooooooooo so ugly! He has nothing on Leonardo Dicapario in the looks department! He’s also a crappy actor to boot!

DARLING GET WELL SOON X

Total cutie.

WICKED WENCH @ 03/30/2009 at 10:35 pm

He could have ulcerative colitis, chrone’s disease, or diverticulitis – but knowing its Hollywood, I’ll place my money on the coke-conspiracy.

my baby get well so =]

who said anything about leonardo di caprio? such a haterrr, karma will get you. byeee :)

geesh. the guy has a stomach bug or some food poisoning for all we know and you act like he is on his death bed. not to mention that it’s sickening that the paps don’t have any respect for folks. this isn’t a news item, its an invasion of privacy

Poor guy!
Do you know if he’s outta hospital yet?

AWW hope he’s doing okay!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All