Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony are Baby Bonding

Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony are Baby Bonding

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony greet and kiss a fan’s baby as they leave Cecconi’s restaurant in Beverly Hills on Monday (March 31).

Via RCFA, the 39-year-old J.Lo is wearing a black Thomas Wylde “La Cruz” top, studded Streets Ahead belt, Christian Louboutin sandals and a studded Valentino “Petale” tote.

J. Lo and Marc, who have 1-year-old twins, just got back from Japan.

While in Tokyo, Lopez talked about her babies saying, “they just come first. Everything kind of just comes after that. Their happiness and that everything is ok, that’s the most important thing.”

jennifer lopez random baby 01
jennifer lopez random baby 02
jennifer lopez random baby 03
jennifer lopez random baby 04
jennifer lopez random baby 05
jennifer lopez random baby 06

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

love j.lo!!!!!!!!
most beautiful woman in hollywod!!!!!!!!!!

The Shiznack @ 03/31/2009 at 9:16 pm

I guess MK from Dlisted is right

He’s a soul sucker, poor babeh

I wouldn’t let my child without a hundred yards of these two.

Jenny Craig @ 03/31/2009 at 9:40 pm

Damn! JLO is getting fat.

first, i thought it was his son but realized his son is bald & as ugly as this baby!

Jennifer always looks polished and takes good care of herself. She is truly a girly girl that enjoys fashion, hair, dancing, and singing. Personally, I like her style most of the time and the fact that she allows time for herself, hubby, and the kidlets. Gotta balance everything in life.

All the best to her family!

ciao!

Why would you say such a disgusting thing, #5?

What a bitch! @ 03/31/2009 at 10:36 pm

I hate that she still pimps fur. what a heartless twat! http://www.jlodown.com/

#7 Raphael our analyzer, because it’s true!

where can I puke, folks?
…………………………………………………….FAST!!!!!!!

#7
People like g!na and others say such bad things because they are sick inside. They need to bash others, including babies, to feel good about themselves.

#12, Dr. How much do i pay you for your session & will you fill me a script?

for #12 gina

i dont think you can pay her. u must be poor and never go to school thats why you can say something like that, or maybe your parents never teach you how to say something nice. or maybe u dont have any parents to teach you?

#14, flakes- how cruel are you ! *cry* my parents were killed by drunk drivers and i was raised by a abusive uncle! *jerk*

A great couple! Marc Anthony is a very great man, I like him so much. And i heard that he appeared on a dating club “http://agelesskiss.com” with a personal account there. Is it real or just a rumor on internet?

Michael N. @ 04/01/2009 at 12:29 am

She looks absolutely beautiful in this picture. And did I say Hot?

Alberto Fuentes from Jerez de @ 04/01/2009 at 12:31 am

I am happy to see J.Lo’s pictures she looks like a sexy goddess.

Royal Flush @ 04/01/2009 at 12:38 am

Jennifer’s look is overall very appealing to me, the hair, her delicate make up, her high heel shoes, and her firm ass give me a lot to think about. Mark got himself a fine piece of ass, I guess some guys have all the luck.

Now we understand g!na’s problem. Go get help woman. It does not help to bash children just because you had a terrible childhood.

#23, Kennedy – please don’t remind me of my childhood :shutters: my uncle beat the bologna out of me *cries* Thanks a lot ! *sniffs*

She’s beautiful.