Kellan Lutz is Shirtless Sexy

Kellan Lutz is Shirtless Sexy

Twilight hottie Kellan Lutz strikes a few shirtless poses in this sexy new spread for Flaunt Magazine.

Team Emmett, anyone?

The 24-year-old actor recently explained how he got his “eight-pack.”

“I love to swim,” Kellan told Ryan Seacrest. “I have a pool in my backyard.”

But he does have a few guilty pleasures. Mr. Lutz confesses, “I have a candy drawer and I’m terrible with it. Gummy bears, gummy worms, chocolate, everything. I eat so much.”

kellan lutz shirtless flaunt magazine 01
kellan lutz shirtless flaunt magazine 02
kellan lutz shirtless flaunt magazine 03
kellan lutz shirtless flaunt magazine 04
kellan lutz shirtless flaunt magazine 05
kellan lutz shirtless flaunt magazine 06
kellan lutz shirtless flaunt magazine 07

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

He kind of looks like Ryan Phillippe in the one where he’s leaning with the hat tilted. Huh.

Bubbaness @ 04/01/2009 at 3:43 pm

Yummy!

He doesn’t look so sexy if I may give my opinion. Dunno what it is, but .. no.

omg i love him!!! and he’s great as emmett! i just want to give him a hug lol.

he’s got that hot steamy look but also the cute adorable look as well. he’s awsome:)

Love how funny he is…

Omg He Is Fiit <3
Put Still Not A Team Emmett =[
Cant Wait For NewMoon !!!

I Love My Monkey Man!
sexyyyyy

HE IS GORGEOUSSSS. OMG!

Damn, great set of man boobs on him

Gummey Bear @ 04/01/2009 at 5:40 pm

phew, the tempertaure is rising!!
grrrrrr
xoxo

I like him! and he is funny …wish i went to his sleepover thing last month!

I think these pictures are old. I think I’ve seen that picture of him with the paint on his face before.

i’ve BEEN team emmett.. he’s super funny and sweet… got to meet him in february… soOO HOT

HOTNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sexy, unless you are a gay male.

sexyyyyyy

I like his body, but he has a really feminine face. I think he should’ve been cast as Edward…not that that would’ve made the movie any better, but he’s ALOT cuter than Robert.

he has the sex appeal and the cute and adorable friendly thing goin on. he fits emmets character so well too. seems like a cool guy

Yeah, why have these pictures been posted everywhere today?
They’re a couple of years old.

joejonasisgay @ 04/01/2009 at 7:32 pm

HOT!

New spread, OLD shoot.

OMFG

SUPER HOT

i love candy
seriously but not like some kids
i love candy that its making bad to my health : s
i need to stop eating

He’s fit but that’s it =)

omggg, i can’t breathe.
ahah.
thats so HOT!

OHH DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

art8fashion @ 04/01/2009 at 9:35 pm

VERY Sexy!

But I’m a definite Team Jasper.

I can’t wait for New Moon. I hope Jasper and Emmett have more lines in that movie.

Peace

wooow! hot!!!! i will be looking foward him in the next movie.

Yes, very sexy!there are many hot and sexy videos on the site called http://www.agelesskiss.com you can go there to check it if you are interested.

FOR SOME REASON, HE REMINDS ME OF THE MALE VERSION OF ANGELINA JOLIE… THE PERSONA. IN THESE PHOTOS, THAT IS. THE BOLDNESS. MAYBE CAUSE THEY BOTH HAVE THAT BISEXUAL QUALITY TO THEM, WHEN MODELING

the man looks good.. who wouldve thought.

The thoughts of HOMO-SEXUALS go back to the “village people & san francisco”, folks!!

omgggggggggggggggggggggggggg.
EMMETTTT CULLEN .
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

DNFJSNFJDSNFJKNSDKJFNSD
TEAM EDWARD AND EMMETT CULLEN FORSHAL !

Ugly all the twilight bous are ****

eww, too dirty..

TEAMMMMM EMMETT/KELLAN!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love him !

FLAMING GORGEOUS!
i think this is the same photoshoot that channing tatum did a while back :P i’ve suddenly gone hot :O ….SEXY OR WHAT!!!

one word…..WOW!!

wow, he’s pretty fit isn’t he?

kellanfan @ 04/02/2009 at 5:48 pm

OH WOW, can you say SEXY? Very nice chest, nipples, and just everything else!! lol. What I would do to see what is under those nice, fit pants. lol.

MMMMMMM!!!!
thats hot!!!
seriously!

he is so hot!!! i love him so much, i didn’t know he has eight pack!

He’s kinda hot…. He looks better with the shirt on though.

yuuuuuuummmmmy!!!!!

I Just want to say that i think that his girlfriend is very lucky i think that he is a nice guy i do not want to date him but i do think that he is a awesame guy I think that he is funny to i love Emmett I think that he is funny too! when i saw what emmett said in new moon at the end on the vote I L.O.L. he is the only boy Vampire that i like i like all the Vampires but i like him alot & he looks hot & Very Very Very Sexyyyyy!!!!!

He is like burning up my dreams

no comment….hahaha fukn sexual

This guy is so sexy I can not even handle this!!!!!

Damn, those are some hot nipples. Loved it.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kellan is THE HOTTEST guy ever!!!!
I want him so badly. He is so much Hotter than Robert Pattison. Robert is just a peice of S%&@ that happend to get the part. i think the people who chose him are on hard drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL:)

W-O-W!!!! That is HOT!!!!!

ARTHUR Efron @ 03/13/2010 at 10:49 am

SeXyyy GreAt!!!

Goddamn he is f*ckin SEXY! wow i cant breathe right now…
haha!

Oh wow this just got my all hot for a guy with abs and a sexy as hell body!!!