Miley Cyrus Covers Glamour Magazine

Miley Cyrus Covers Glamour Magazine

Miley Cyrus is America’s most famous girl all grown up on the May 2009 cover of Glamour magazine. Here’s what the 16-year-old Disney starlet opened up about:

On where she sees herself in ten years: “Hopefully I’ll be settled: making movies, living in a house, maybe even married. I think my mom did everything pretty close to perfect, and I want to be the cool mom that the kids run home to.”

On her boyfriend: “…The best thing that’s happened to me in a long, long time has been meeting Justin [Gaston], because he’s the most respectful and selfless person I’ve ever known.”

On her figure: “One thing that bugs me is people who say, ‘Miley really needs to lose some weight’ or ‘She got her boobs done.’ I did start out really skinny, but you’re not going to have boobs when you’re 12 years old. I’m like, ‘What are you talking about—let me grow!’”

On her Hollywood role models: “I’m a huge Jennifer Aniston fan and a huge Angelina Jolie fan. Jennifer Aniston can put on a plain black dress, with plain makeup and hair, and look so stunning. Angelina always looks so comfortable in her own skin. She’s also changed, going from wild child to being a mom and having a normal life. And Jennifer Aniston bounced back after her divorce. If anything like that ever happens to me, I’m like, ‘Pull a Jennifer, Miley!’ She is so classy.”

Peep all full Miley pics at Glamour.com. (In pic #2 below, she’s wearing Upper Echelon Shoes.)

Hannah Montana The Movie opens in theaters on Friday, April 10. JustJared.com saw a screening of it last night and it was a super fun flick! You can still enter to attend a NYC screening and meet Miley, Emily Osment and Lucas Till. Enter at JustJaredJr.com!

miley cyrus glamour magazine may 2009 01
miley cyrus glamour magazine may 2009 02
miley cyrus glamour magazine may 2009 03
miley cyrus glamour magazine may 2009 04
miley cyrus glamour magazine may 2009 05

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
mimi cubanita 305 @ 04/01/2009 at 2:42 am

she rocks she does great picsss

ilovemiley96 @ 04/01/2009 at 2:42 am

miley rocks!!
she looks so pretty!!

Pull a Jennifer, Miley! LOL!!!

I think she’s cool. Only her voice bugs me. But I rather not focusing on the negative aspects. I like what she said about being a cool mom. I don’t much about this girl in order to say anything else.

FIRST!!!

Oops, not first. Doesn’t matter. I’m not 10. lol

sweethoney @ 04/01/2009 at 2:51 am

YAY!! she is jennifer aniston’s fan.
I’m not huge fun of miley but she looks cool on the cover and what i don’t like about her is that she wants to be all grown up while she is not. She has a nice body though.

Blair vAN dER archibald @ 04/01/2009 at 2:59 am

Wow, she’s mature.
Just reading about what she said about Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie. This is a KID talking about these two women as role models because of what they have shown the world. Great job Miley growing up and focusing on what’s important and not about the money these ladies are making or their plastic surgeries, etc. Don’t change!

the 16 year old girl on a women’s magazine. really? well what’s next cosmo

SEE GUYS, YOU CAN LIKE BOTH JENNIFER ANISTON AND ANGELINA JOLIE AT THE SAME TIME.

YOU DON’T HAVE TO PICK SIDES..THEY ARE GREAT WOMEN IN THEIR OWN WAYS!

MILEY SOUNDS REALLY SMART IN THIS INTERVIEW

she has cankles

I don’t like what she said about about Angie and Jen…..If I were Jennifer, I don’t think I’d appreciate it…I mean, it’s nice that she says that she looks up to me but it’s like she’s adding more about the divorce. I’m not sure Jen would want somebody to say that about her, talk about her divorce like that, even to say that she’s classy and went through it…Idk this bugs me. Miley tries too much to be a grown up.

Twifanatic Amanda @ 04/01/2009 at 3:31 am

That girl is anything but glamorous

first off, no1 ever says she needs to lose weight, she is suupperr skinny. i dont know why she always acts like shes not. its annoying. next, wasnt her mother a teenage mom who had kids from differant dads and starting dating billy ray while she knew he was married to another women? wow. reaaalll classy. miley is just SO smart to want to imitate her life.

and that ‘boyfriend’ of hers is not selfless. doesnt she realise(since the rest of the world seems to) that he is the biggest famewhore since Heidi Montag and if she wasnt famous there is NO way in hell he would be interested in her? i mean, without all the makeup and hair extensions she kind of looks like a rat baby. just sayin’

lovely style,thoughts,future: classy

Love Miley….except i dont think talking about Anistons divorce was really the best thing to do. But i still love ya miles!

Miley is an angelina fan. but she is saying nice things about Jennifer because she said she wants to be in a movie with her, and wants to play her Mom or something. Whereas Angelina never even bothered to say Hi to her during the Oscar”s.

Miley is really blossoming into a young lady..those pictures rock. She really looks FIERCE.

she really got longevity in the entertainment business!!!

Her comedic timing is on point., perfect for comedy movies. Her music is pretty decent…albums gone to number 1 and sold millions

done a sitcom— check
done a Movie—– check
done a 3D Concert Movie—-Check
Toured the country and overseas—— Check

Miley isn’t your average 16 year old. She has done a lot more than the average joe does in their lifetime.

She deserves to be on that cover!!!

Chicago1918 @ 04/01/2009 at 5:05 am

I, myself, am an Aniston fan and I totally agree with what she said about the divorce. Next, her mum must be a really good mother for Miley to say that and it shows. About Justin, do you know him personally to judge him like that? She looks like a rat baby? I wonder what you look like.

THIS POST IS PERTAINING TO #13 LILLY WHO SEEMS TO BE A KNOW-IT-ALL OR AN EXPERT ON MILEY’S LIFE LIKE SHE KNOWS HER PERSONALLY OR WHATSOEVER.

Anyway, the only thing I’m wondering about is why was this article posted on JJ and not JJJr.

I love the pics

SUPER FUG!!!

When Miley said she wanted to meet Angie but didn’t get that opportunity didn’t mean that Angie snubbed her. Angie went way out to talk to many people that night and even the fans signing autographs/taking pictures. So many people bashed Miley for not including Jen thinking that maybe she didn’t like her. So untrue because she likes both. Some think that Jen had class when she filed for divorce but still to this day whines about it and mentions even the JP children, IMO that’s not class. I’ve seen so many vindictive women who litterally go on a rampage after thier man leaves and hold such a huge grudge against the other woman. For some reason I put Jen in the same catagory, why file for divorce but then cry about it? Simply don’t understand that one but she gave up to easy showing me she didn’t want to save it. I guess in her mind he was supposed to stay single and miserable.

love cyrus

Shall we bet: IF, WHEN & HOW SHE IS EXPECTED TO COLLAPSE?

I noticed that this 16 year old said nothing about her education in 10 years time. I guess she is falling into the trap of believing thatthe glitz and glamour of the entertainment industry will last forever.
Also, i guess we now know that, in the eyes of maaaaaany people, jennifer aniston is defined by her divorce. how pathetic.

She can’t sing at all! and what kind of father would let a 20-year-old MAN date his 16-year-old daughter? Nice parenting there, Billy Ray. Not!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All