Sienna Miller Lands At LAX

Sienna Miller Lands At LAX

Sienna Miller rocks out Maj’s metal wash vest as she arrives at LAX airport in Los Angeles on Tuesday (March 31).

The 27-year-old British actress spilled a few more details about filming The Edge of Love with Keira Knightley. During the breaks, they passed the time reading, playing cards or doing the newspaper crossword together. “Oh god, she’s going to kill me now. She’s not a nerd. I can be. No one will believe it anyway,” Sienna told Star.

Sienna also said she is currently learning to play the piano, while Keira is learning to play flute.

10+ pictures inside of Sienna Miller landing at LAX…

sienna miller miami lax 01
sienna miller miami lax 02
sienna miller miami lax 03
sienna miller miami lax 04
sienna miller miami lax 05
sienna miller miami lax 06
sienna miller miami lax 07
sienna miller miami lax 08
sienna miller miami lax 09
sienna miller miami lax 10

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Sienna is already an expert at the flesh flute…as long as it’s attached to a married guy. Why is this skeezy tramp still making the news? It’s not like she acts anymore.

She looks awful!!

she looks so tanned. love her boots

iluvkatemoss @ 04/01/2009 at 7:16 am

tictac, You are a moron!

She’s no better than Abby Cornish, both homewreckers. Why do single women think it’s okay to mess around with a married man that has children? It’s not only that they hurt the wife but the innocent children involved. Can’t even understand how embarassed the children were seeing thier father on every mag and tv show making out with this naked tr**p.

FYI she is in LA to win an award for Best Supporting Actress…. so putting her personal life to one side, she has talent… and i agree tictac is a moron.

#6

Best supporting actress for what? From whom? Homewreckers of the World recognizing her for the best performance by a pair of naked boobies?

Best supporting actress [laugh]. Yeah, right

She is truly a wretched and terrible human being. Does she ever do anything good? Oh…that’s right. She plays dominoes and sings Mama Mia. What a humanitarian.

Pharaohciously @ 04/01/2009 at 8:28 am

Can Anybody Tell Me Who This Woman Is And Why Her Arrival At An American Airport Is Interesting Enough To Even Photograph, And More Than Once At That!???????

GETOUTAHERE, since when american celebrities think & act NORMAL, folks?

Nasty Nasty Nasty!!!!

Tramp!

Pharaohciously @ 04/01/2009 at 8:36 am

“Best Supporting Actress”???……Im Pretty Sure l Know A Lot About Movies And Lots About Celebrities???……..But “Best Supporting Actress”????…….Who The Hell Is She?????…….OMG!!!

What’s happening with The Edge of Love? No US release date? Another flop for Sienna. :(

at 7 and 8
ShoWest awards, best supporting actress for ‘the Edge of Love’…

Pharaohciously @ 04/01/2009 at 8:55 am

I must now concede to myself that l know ver little indeed, well a lot less than l thought l did, when it came to movies and celebrities!!!….”The edge of love”???….neverheardofit!!!!

vINNYbLUE @ 04/01/2009 at 9:28 am

Sienna and Keira are still best friend. hhmm…wow
best supp actress? yes off course her roles in movies always is so sienna alike.

natalie smith @ 04/01/2009 at 9:30 am

…Yeah…as if all the photographers showed up on their own…thats usual tactics!!

She surely notified them…..someone from her entourage!!

That’s what happens and l know from the inside!!! All celebrities hate paparazzis and they they pass the word on where they d be!!!!

Even for whose very few ones who are really annoyed…..there comes a time where they pick up a phone to whistle….

The ShoWest awards? Is that like the Bed Bath and Beyond awards? She’s pretty desperate if she’s showing up for crap like that lol.

You know she tips off the paps. She tipped them off so they could see her cavorting naked with Getty, just so his wife would know. Now, it’s backfired on her and her career is in the dumper and she’s showing up to the Taco Bell/Kentucky Fried Chicken awards just so she can get her picture taken.

USA today says if you show up at the ShoWest awards, you get an award. So this is not exactly an acheivment, it’s pretty desperate. Dennis Quaid or something is entertainer of the year.

Sienna Miller @ 04/01/2009 at 9:46 am

And did I mention for the 10,000 time that Kiera is my friend? We are really really good friends, really. She cooked for me and she’s my friend. I don’t have any credibility on my own, so I’ll just keep mentioning that Kiera is my friend. Did I mention that we had dinner once?

Sienna Miller @ 04/01/2009 at 9:46 am

iluvkatemoss @ 04/01/2009 at 10:24 am

Pitiful judgmental ugly idiots of women out there.

What a sad world. Getty was not hostaged by Sienna. He went and left his children by himself. Who knows what is happening between two human beings? (qouting Sharon Osbourne)

iluvkatemoss @ 04/01/2009 at 10:24 am

Pitiful judgmental ugly idiots of women out there.

It would seem Sienna Miller is collecting an award for “Supporting Actress of the Year” at the ShoWest awards (not to worry though. No one takes these awards seriously because – apparently – the primary criteria for a winner is showing up!). Call me a skeptic but I find it hard to believe that Sienna out performed the likes of Penelope Cruz, Amy Adams, Marisa Tomei, Tarajii Hensen and Viola Davis (and a whole host of others)! Oh but wait. None of those ladies would ever go to a ragbag event like this!

So I guess Sienna wins by default and the fact that she is going reflects her desperation for kudos – from anywhere, it seems.

#9 – why so many pictures of this woman arriving at the airport? You tell me. I find it hard to figure out why so many paparazzi would lie in wait for this woman in LA, of all places. She seems to attract more paps than Brangelina and she is only known in the US for her home wrecking activities! She is not even a major star over there. One therefore has to conclude that there are always hoards of paps and pictures because her PR tips off the paps whenever she is going to be in town and the paps come out in force to greet her.

She looks dreadful in these pictures (all red and bloated and too tanned considering there is no sunshine in London (well, not hot enough sunshine to tan, anyway!). Not sure about the big shawl/scarf and jacket either. The whole ensemble just looks a mess. Still, I am glad to see she is finally wearing those boots with a more appropriate outfit!

I see Miss Nasty is back, arrrrr gggghhhhh puke!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All