Johnny Depp is Mr. Puerto Rico

Johnny Depp is Mr. Puerto Rico

Johnny Depp heads to the the set of his latest flick, The Rum Diary in San Juan, Puerto Rico on Friday afternoon (April 3).

The 45-year-old actor chatted with friends and family in the beautiful weather before hopping into his ride to get to work. Pictured here is one crying fan freaking out!

Depp owns one sick sunglasses collection. Yesterday’s was hot too. Siiiiicckkk!!!

10+ pictures inside of Mr. Puerto Rico Johnny Depp

• Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

keep the johnny depp posts coming, JJ!! i love this man and cannot wait to see his new movie =]

He’s great!! Amazing actor,I can’t wait to see his new movie!

auburn+kitty @ 04/03/2009 at 4:04 pm

Yes! You are in my native country,is great to have an a lister actor in our lovely island del ecanto!

way better than brad pitt.

omg hottt .. ahhh I love him, so sexy and an amazing actor .. damn so happy he’s got movies coming out

some bunny @ 04/03/2009 at 4:09 pm

Soo Freaking HOT. And I love him for his looks and his incredible talent. There isn’t a movie that he’s been in that I haven’t seen. Uhm, whats with the woman in red? She looks like she is coming undone, so lucky but lost!

he looks like a dork

part time druggie and stay in France you American hater

He’s looking different I wouldn’t reconize him…but he is one of the best actors of his generation

The lady in the red looks like she’s going to have a heartache. His shades are nice.

shenanyginz @ 04/03/2009 at 4:59 pm

looking a bit like Jack Nicholson with those shades…

Hate the sunglasses. The fan is embarrassing.

CHRISTINE @ 04/03/2009 at 5:03 pm

That is so weird. Depp is wearing the SAME sunglasses that I wear.

Anyway, that second pic on the top next to the paragraph descriptions, looks like Depp is pushing away the crying lady. But then after taking a look at the other photos, I realized after a while that he’s not the one with the sea green/blue shirt.

That’s why I don’t trust papz photos. They take pics of u at not even a moment’s notice and it looks like ur doing something else when u were doing absolutely nothing at all.

You could be SIGHING or looking down opening ur mouth a bit for a breath or yawn and the papz photo, for some reason, is looking like ur trying to scream and yell at them or avoid them or make some dirty face at them… when you’re really not.

These papz photos r extremely awkward, ridiculous, unprofessional and deceiving. You could be doing absolutely nothing at all and they’ll create a story out of it! Or make you, the readers, create a story out of it in your heads. Manipulative. Or they cut certain parts of the pic out in a way so that it’ll immediately attract attention and make people think something shocking along with a simple title/ caption. The papz/tabloids/blogs don’t even have to say/type a word. The papz, blog owners and tabloid writers do it with their pics.

I love Jonny always look forward to his new movies!!!

CHRISTINE @ 04/03/2009 at 5:13 pm

I just can’t believe how Depp has aged gracefully. He STILL looks attractive! I never had a huge crush on him, but thought he was cute from the beginning when he started his acting career and I was just a young kitten trying to paw her way through grade school. (So, it’s been almost 30 years! Or has it been 20 yrs since he started?) I can’t believe he lasted this long. Him and Angelina Jolie somehow aged very nicely and avoided becoming washed up actors. I noticed Depp likes his red wine (he had to have it in a couple of his interviews i noticed). Maybe that’s what’s been keepin him so young lookin.

45, heh? He is smoking hot, and dare I say he’s like good old vintage wine, just gets better with age.

CHRISTINE @ 04/03/2009 at 5:28 pm

That’s weird… I said absolutely nothing offensive in my second post, and both my 2nd post and another person’s innocent post were removed. I mentioned how Depp drank red wine in a couple of his interviews and how him and Angelina Jole aged gracefully. Why were these posts removed?

Hey, before you remove the posts, if someone flags them, have the moderators CHECK the post first before it is removed.

Besides, atleast a billion people in the world’s population already read the post before you removed it. So what was accomplished? Vindictiveness?

CHRISTINE @ 04/03/2009 at 5:30 pm

KNEW THAT WOULD HAPPEN!
My post and the other person’s post showed up again. Haha! The blog just downloads weird.

CHRISTINE @ 04/03/2009 at 5:33 pm

I just like to be SUSPECT alot…. conpiracy theorist.

he'sApuertoRico! @ 04/03/2009 at 5:44 pm

He’s a Puertoriiicoooo!!!?… He’s not-a puerto ricooo!… he’s-a not a puerto riiiicoooo!!!?..

I absolutely LURVE Johnny !!!

He’s not a looker but OMG his talent is unsurpassed. He’s also very kind and gracious, especially to his fans. I’d be semi hysterical too if I ever met him.

Christine, how many latte’s have you had today? :) Good grief.

Puerto rico EWW…. HE’S HOT HOT SIZZLE HOT HOT

I would cry if I ever met an actor that talented

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All