Johnny Depp is Mr. Puerto Rico

Johnny Depp is Mr. Puerto Rico

Johnny Depp heads to the the set of his latest flick, The Rum Diary in San Juan, Puerto Rico on Friday afternoon (April 3).

The 45-year-old actor chatted with friends and family in the beautiful weather before hopping into his ride to get to work. Pictured here is one crying fan freaking out!

Depp owns one sick sunglasses collection. Yesterday’s was hot too. Siiiiicckkk!!!

10+ pictures inside of Mr. Puerto Rico Johnny Depp

johnny depp puerto rico 09
johnny depp puerto rico 10

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

keep the johnny depp posts coming, JJ!! i love this man and cannot wait to see his new movie =]

He’s great!! Amazing actor,I can’t wait to see his new movie!

auburn+kitty @ 04/03/2009 at 4:04 pm

Yes! You are in my native country,is great to have an a lister actor in our lovely island del ecanto!

way better than brad pitt.

omg hottt .. ahhh I love him, so sexy and an amazing actor .. damn so happy he’s got movies coming out

some bunny @ 04/03/2009 at 4:09 pm

Soo Freaking HOT. And I love him for his looks and his incredible talent. There isn’t a movie that he’s been in that I haven’t seen. Uhm, whats with the woman in red? She looks like she is coming undone, so lucky but lost!

he looks like a dork

part time druggie and stay in France you American hater

He’s looking different I wouldn’t reconize him…but he is one of the best actors of his generation

The lady in the red looks like she’s going to have a heartache. His shades are nice.

shenanyginz @ 04/03/2009 at 4:59 pm

looking a bit like Jack Nicholson with those shades…

Hate the sunglasses. The fan is embarrassing.

CHRISTINE @ 04/03/2009 at 5:03 pm

That is so weird. Depp is wearing the SAME sunglasses that I wear.

Anyway, that second pic on the top next to the paragraph descriptions, looks like Depp is pushing away the crying lady. But then after taking a look at the other photos, I realized after a while that he’s not the one with the sea green/blue shirt.

That’s why I don’t trust papz photos. They take pics of u at not even a moment’s notice and it looks like ur doing something else when u were doing absolutely nothing at all.

You could be SIGHING or looking down opening ur mouth a bit for a breath or yawn and the papz photo, for some reason, is looking like ur trying to scream and yell at them or avoid them or make some dirty face at them… when you’re really not.

These papz photos r extremely awkward, ridiculous, unprofessional and deceiving. You could be doing absolutely nothing at all and they’ll create a story out of it! Or make you, the readers, create a story out of it in your heads. Manipulative. Or they cut certain parts of the pic out in a way so that it’ll immediately attract attention and make people think something shocking along with a simple title/ caption. The papz/tabloids/blogs don’t even have to say/type a word. The papz, blog owners and tabloid writers do it with their pics.

I love Jonny always look forward to his new movies!!!

CHRISTINE @ 04/03/2009 at 5:13 pm

I just can’t believe how Depp has aged gracefully. He STILL looks attractive! I never had a huge crush on him, but thought he was cute from the beginning when he started his acting career and I was just a young kitten trying to paw her way through grade school. (So, it’s been almost 30 years! Or has it been 20 yrs since he started?) I can’t believe he lasted this long. Him and Angelina Jolie somehow aged very nicely and avoided becoming washed up actors. I noticed Depp likes his red wine (he had to have it in a couple of his interviews i noticed). Maybe that’s what’s been keepin him so young lookin.

45, heh? He is smoking hot, and dare I say he’s like good old vintage wine, just gets better with age.

CHRISTINE @ 04/03/2009 at 5:28 pm

That’s weird… I said absolutely nothing offensive in my second post, and both my 2nd post and another person’s innocent post were removed. I mentioned how Depp drank red wine in a couple of his interviews and how him and Angelina Jole aged gracefully. Why were these posts removed?

Hey, before you remove the posts, if someone flags them, have the moderators CHECK the post first before it is removed.

Besides, atleast a billion people in the world’s population already read the post before you removed it. So what was accomplished? Vindictiveness?

CHRISTINE @ 04/03/2009 at 5:30 pm

KNEW THAT WOULD HAPPEN!
My post and the other person’s post showed up again. Haha! The blog just downloads weird.

CHRISTINE @ 04/03/2009 at 5:33 pm

I just like to be SUSPECT alot…. conpiracy theorist.

he'sApuertoRico! @ 04/03/2009 at 5:44 pm

He’s a Puertoriiicoooo!!!?… He’s not-a puerto ricooo!… he’s-a not a puerto riiiicoooo!!!?..

I absolutely LURVE Johnny !!!

He’s not a looker but OMG his talent is unsurpassed. He’s also very kind and gracious, especially to his fans. I’d be semi hysterical too if I ever met him.

Christine, how many latte’s have you had today? :) Good grief.

Puerto rico EWW…. HE’S HOT HOT SIZZLE HOT HOT

I would cry if I ever met an actor that talented

Oh my God!!!
I love Johnny!!!!
He’s the BEST!!!!
4EVER!!!

Johnny looks great but if this was Brad hagging fan like this it will report as cheating or something.

BOTOX FACE just like Chinny the Man-is-done.

brangelina are famewh*res, who cares about them? Johnny’s better than both of them!

I really admire this man as an actor. He isn’t like other actors who relies on publicities to keep his career going. (hmm kinda reminds me of someone else)

@ Gail

Get over yourself.

GOD DAMN!!!!!!!! Johnny is looking soo fine!!! I would sure love to take Johnny Depp to the prom with me!!!!

I love Johnny Depp, He is a very talented actor and the sexiest too. I am very happy hes in my beautiful island. Yes, Im Puerto Rican… and I just want a little respect, this is for those who wrote uglu comment about La Isla Del Encanto. ¡Borinquen Preciosa…Perla del Caribe! Yo soy Boricua.

Johnny’s face is looking a little puffy. Did he gain some weight?
He doesn’t look as handsome as he usually does.

i met him two years ago….he’s always just so unbelievably nice to his fans. Love him

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Something odd about how he looks. He had a kind of sexiness to him, but that’s gone. He almost looks like a nerd; what the heck happened? His face use to be thinner, with an edge; has he dabbled in the demon botox? Say it ain’t so Johnny!

His talent is undeniable and I love that he does quirky parts, but he’s lost the ‘presence’ he use to have, whatever that was. His face is more rounded than chiseled; oh, yeah and he got cleaned up. . Can’t remember when i last saw him with a clean shaven face. Anyway, he’s a great actor and that’s all that should matter.

I got pictures of him..I saw him, he grabbed my hand and said nice to meet you best day of my life!!!..By the way I live in Puerto Rico.

even after this much time, cant get used to him without his mustache and goatee….

He is playing Paul Kemp in The Rum Diary he is suppose to look like a nerd. This movie takes place in the early fifties this is how newspaper reporters looked…the white socks just kill me.
Johnny is loved by his fans all ages and sexes and I really think he loves us. Such a beautiful person.

He's a sweetheart @ 04/04/2009 at 12:49 pm

He is a sweetheart – always very humble and so sweet with his fans.. He’s (finally) beginning to show his age a bit (at 46!) but he’s still a very sexy man.

OF COURSE Johnny is starting to show his age a bit, he is in his mid-40s (incredible!). It always amazes me when people say he or Brad PItt or any other 45 year old actor whose been around for 20 years looks old, they are older people!! But c’mon, they look great, much better likely than the average guy that age. But it’s natural they would look older, they can’t be 21 forever. Johnny looks great, little chubbier in the face (maybe for this role), possibly at his age he’s had a bit of something done to his face, it is Hollywood after all, they all do it. He’s always got his own quirky edge, love him, plus he seems to be so genuine and nice.

He might have gained a few pounds for this role. But it alsobcould be that his skin is sagging a bit, hence the fuller jaw and neck–like most people have before his age.
No matter, he still has those cheekbones, lips, dimples, and intense eyes–which he usually hides behind glasses because of fans like this.

HEY, I am the lucky freaking girl!!! with the red shirt… it was so cool to meet him!!! I could not contain my emotions !!! I love him since 4th grade and I am in 8th grade, so this was super exiting!!!!!!! He hugged me!! And he was very nice to me!! I am very happy he is in my country.

i just wanna say a special happy birthday to jack who is 7 on april 9th even though he wont read this im still sayin happy birthday xx

lulzz

Hi, just wanted to say that I got the chance to meet him in person, I live in PR and was at the set of THE RUM DIARY in old San Juan on 04/02/09 and he is charming, sweet and adorable, he shook my hand, said hello and I even got a chance to show him my tattoo with his name on it which he liked very much and complimented me on it, he is a great person, don’t ever change Johnny, I LOVE U JOHNNY!

LOVE JOHNNY DEPP, HE IS A CLASS ACT

MUCH BETTER THAN BRAD PITT OR HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL BOYS, ETC.

PLEASE SHOW MORE OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ignore jAYE. SHE’S A BRAD PITT STAN

Nothin' wrong with 40! @ 04/04/2009 at 8:22 pm

Nothin’ wrong with digging both of these hot and sexy ‘plus-40-year-olds.’ I’ve loved both of them forever.

Carol Elaine Miller @ 04/04/2009 at 8:56 pm

I think Johnny looks great!!! Am looking forward to another film by the greatest actor of his time. Keep up the good work Johnny because I love your movies!!!!!

Jake Barlowe @ 04/04/2009 at 9:13 pm

Looks like Hollywood Jack Depp is miscast for another film i.e PUBLIC ENEMIES and now RUM DIARY

not a very good actor. worse than Pitt. No emotional range.

jack barlowe – have u seen him in the libertine?

A PESSOA MAIS PERFEITA DO MUNDO ♥————–♥

i think that comentary of jaye was with bad intention ,i think johnny looks great in his 40 ,no one looks like him ,he looks like that because of his movie , but you have to see him on you tube with his hair to wind and jeans he looks like 30 really!!! i htink he dosent lost his presence he is beatifull and nice ,no mater his age,BEATIFULLL

jake barlowe @ 04/06/2009 at 11:03 pm

“”but you have to see him on you tube with his hair to wind and jeans he looks like 30 really!!! “”

No, he looks his age. his skin is leathery, he has aging lines, and he applies makeup to conceal obvious aging signs. not everyone can afford to spend thousands of dollars a year on gimmicks.

Looks smug… yuk.

Depp has not had any cosmetic surgery. If he’d had botox, he wouldn’t be able to show emotion in his forehead. (Look at Nicole Kidman, who looks lovely but can’t wrinkle hear brow!)
The role of Jack Kemp is that of a writer, based upon Hunter S. Thompson’s experience in PR in the early 60′s. Also, remember that while he’s clean-shaven (and younger looking than ever!) he’s portraying a character. We all know he doesn’t dress or look this way usually. The mustache and goatee will grow back…
He does look wonderful for 45.

pariseyes @ 04/07/2009 at 6:03 pm

To Jake Barlowe,

Hey little man, shouldn’t you be in a tree somewhere making cookies?

Johnny rocks!

jake barlowe @ 04/08/2009 at 1:17 am

“”pariseyes @ 04/07/2009 at 6:03 pm

To Jake Barlowe,

Hey little man, shouldn’t you be in a tree somewhere making cookies?

Johnny rocks!”"

yeah sure, for those of you X chromosome duds

ah Pariseyes as a nickname, mmm what a coincidence. making cookies, that’s a womans job pal!

2 points I’d like to make

1. Johnny Depp looks his age

2. Johnny Depp is a terrible actor

oh what the heck, a 3rd point and 4th points

3. Johnny Depp’s fan base consists of 90% female 5% male 5% other

4. better to just exterminate you lot

5. Hollywood Depp as usual being miscast in films

to jake barlowe what the hell hapens with you ,and all the idiots that criticize him, he looks wondrefull and i cant see nothing wrong with his skin HE IS 46 AND STILL HOT,and if he had botox what wrong with that ,?everybody in hollywood does ,and why dont you look to brad pitt his jaw is bigger everyday and his face look like a pear ja ja he seems pretty because he is blondy nothing more. There is only one thing that i complain ,THE GLASSES, the rest is BEATIFULL, BEATIFULL MAN

for anyone who was wondering when i said happy birthday to jack i meant jack as in johnnys son. of course most people who comment would have knew that being johnny fans anyways happy 7th birthday jack xx

jake barlowe @ 04/08/2009 at 9:08 pm

rachel’s probably 10 and in love with a 50 year old.

to jake barlowe

for someone who doesnt like johnny you spend alot of time on a site about him if you hate him that much stop looking at pictures of him and back off the people who do like him and do think he looks good.

jake barlowe @ 04/09/2009 at 9:33 am

“” of course most people who comment would have knew that being johnny fans anyways happy 7th birthday jack xx “”

I’m sure the kid will spare a thought for those fans……..oh wait…..it’s just another loony who counts Hollywood Depp’s kids birthdays. let me guess, your kids name is Johnny/Jack etc

jake i dont understand you , why dont you go to another site and stop envy johnny ,get a life man

you know jake i feel sorry for you you are such a miserable sad waste of space that no 1 wants around you may think we are loonys but we are way better than you im happy with my life an i bet every1 else exept you is. and by the way dont go talkin about peoples kids especialy mine

suspicious_reader @ 04/13/2009 at 12:11 pm

Gail, stfu. He does not hate America. He just can’t stand Bush…like the rest of us.

HAHAHA That girl must feel like an idiot for acting like that and then having her picture posted for all to see.

@Yarita:

im Puertorican too
! viva Puerto Rico! Boricua!

è legal saber que Jophnny Depp é esta pesoa tão gentil, como aparece na foto, Johnny sempre trata seus fãs muito bem, eu principalmente adoraria conhce-lo, sei que um dia a de acontecer, até escrevi um Escripte de um filme muito bom, o personagem principal foi espelhado nele, pois o adimiro muito, não só pela suas atuações mais também pela pessoa humilde que ele é,