Zac Efron: ShoWest? ShoSexy!

Zac Efron: ShoWest? ShoSexy!

Zac Efron shows off his shiny new statue — the Breakthrough Performer of the Year Award — at the ShoWest awards ceremony at the Paris Las Vegas on Thursday (April 2) in Las Vegas, Nevada.

At the event, the 21-year-old actor told EW why he turned down the role of Ren McCormack in Footloose. He shared, “I’m sure Footloose would have been a huge challenge but the actors that I love and the actors that work really hard in this industry are always shaking things up, trying new genres, acquiring new skill sets. That’s what’s always going to appeal to me: the unknown.”

20+ pictures inside of ShoWest sexy Zac Efron

You go , Zac!

Awhh zac rocks!!!!
so hot!! cant wait for 17 Again on the 10th april
[=

ENOUGH OF HIM…..GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

HE IS ALWAYS THE SAME BORING FACE

hooray for the unknown!!!
he’s smart.
And prettier than his girlfriend.

Zac Efron fan and supporter @ 04/03/2009 at 2:56 pm

congratulations Zac.

agi @ 04/03/2009 at 2:55 pm ENOUGH OF HIM…..GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

HE IS ALWAYS THE SAME BORING FACE

Do you wear masks for a change then? Or did you mean that he looks bored?

Zac Efron is the best he is amazing actor. I can’t wait to see more Movies from him.

Seriously.. Derek Hough from Dancing With The Stars should have the part. Zac should never have even been an option. I have no problem with him at all but Derek would just kick ass at it. You should YouTube Derek Hough in Footloose. You’ll see his performances from being the West End musical of it! He’s soooo good!

#3 if you like Zac don’t comment.

What all the haters the haters needs to a ****** a life,

Zac did look sexy Last night.

a total fan @ 04/03/2009 at 3:02 pm

Someone please give him a better haircut. He is teasing Ellen about modeling his hair after her. ( at 3:56 mark)

congratulations Zac we fans are so happy for you.

Zac is so hot I wished he was my boyfriend.

Zac Efron fan and supporter @ 04/03/2009 at 3:06 pm

I think Zac did the right thing not wanting to do Footlose.

he is boring. i don’t think he is a very good actor – he just is a “disney-thing”.

Zac Efron#1 fan @ 04/03/2009 at 3:12 pm

Yay Zac I am so happy for you.

Whooop goo Zac.
Ohh so sexy.

Whooop goo Zac.
Ohh so sexy.

Zac Efron#1 fan @ 04/03/2009 at 3:12 pm

#16 shut the **** up.

Zac Efron#1 fan @ 04/03/2009 at 3:14 pm

# 16 really If Zac is not a very good actor then why is he getting bigger and better movie roles.

soo sexy

#16 what the **** is wrong with you get a life loser.

People I am sorry to rude but if you don’t like Zac Efron then don’t comment let us fans who love her Post and Comment.

People I am sorry to rude but if you don’t like Zac Efron then don’t comment let us fans who love him Post and Comment.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All