Ashton Kutcher & Katherine Heigl: Killer Couple

Ashton Kutcher & Katherine Heigl: Killer Couple

Costars Ashton Kutcher and Katherine Heigl have a ball together, filming scenes for their upcoming movie Five Killers at the Eden Rock Hotel in the classy Caribbean island of St. Barts on Saturday (April 4).

Ashton‘s wife, Demi Moore, was also spotted on set.

“Just took a plunge in the sea,” Ashton blogged earlier on the movie set. “Brrrrr. 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Reminded me of my rescue swimmer friends.”

15+ pictures inside of Killer couple Ashton Kutcher and Katherine Heigl

ashton kutcher katherine heigl five killers 12
ashton kutcher katherine heigl five killers 13
ashton kutcher katherine heigl five killers 14
ashton kutcher katherine heigl five killers 15

A&E

omg.. that body! HOT
demis is checking everything is okay and no one steals her hubby

Lookin HOT!

It was in France…not in St Barts!

Kite runner @ 04/04/2009 at 7:53 pm

Wow, funny boy has a killer body!!!
I so want to see this movie. I had only seen his comedies, and That 70s Show, but the other day, FINALLY, I saw The Butterfly Effect and he was awesome.
Demi Moore is so lucky and of course she’s making sure no one steals her yummy and younger husband. . . not that Catherine would do it, she’s a newlywed almost and her husband is also hot.
Shiny happy people. LOL

OMG, soooo hot and seems like a great guy, lucky beatch that Demi!

He has a KILLER BODY! Why is Demi on set all the time? Is she afraid he pulls a Brad P? HA! She’s lucky!

shenanyginz @ 04/04/2009 at 8:14 pm

well heellllooooooooooo ashton!!

He looks so much better with katherine then old hag demi

They’re not in St Barts, they’re in France ….. a Antibes plus prĂ©cisement!

Oh great, the girls and the gay guys get Kutcher with his top off, we straight males get the good looking girl all covered up. It’s discrimination i tell you.

They are in France you idiots. Katherine looks lovely :)

Well said Charley. Katherine Heigl is so darn fine.

I don’t know about these celebrity types all of a sudden blogging about their lives and what happens. It’s like, ok, we know you’re up to something ,but do they really have to blog about it and pretend they are just like one of us? I don’t know its weird.

wow, he is looking so hot!

We’re talking about killing here?
I GUESS IT WILL BRING THE “SOLUTION” CLOSER, folks!!

he is hot!!!!!

hothothot @ 04/05/2009 at 1:19 am

he is so hot!!! and cute
Demi, set him free you *****

hothothot @ 04/05/2009 at 1:19 am

he is so hot!!! and cute
Demi, set him free you *****

ahston, can i lick you please?

Jared you’re stupid but that’s not the first time you display your stupidity here.
Eden Roc is one of the most prestigious palace in the world, most people know it’s in south of France on the french riviera.
Maybe you should leave the world of celebrities a bit and go back to study and learn about the world.

Actually in Antibes it’s Eden Roc hotel, in St Bart, it’s Eden RocK ….

WOW he’s Soooo cOool

once again as much as i hate her, she’s looking good once again…
the bangs seems 2 work well for her, makes her look cute
she usually looks horrible but thats twice in a row now…

Two reasons not to watch the movie: AplusK and his idiotic TMITwittering
and idiotic Izzy.

And I think it’s sad that JJ still hasn’t found the time to correct his mistake about the Eden Roc in Cap d’Antibes, near Cannes/France.

Argh! I wish I was Demi Moore’s cooter!

Ashmi. Demton.

jim popinga @ 04/06/2009 at 10:41 pm

Everyone is so nice to Demi. I want to know what he sees in the older broad after it’s been pounded by Bruce Willis!

jim popinga @ 04/06/2009 at 10:41 pm

katherine is very nice in those photos. and she’s very lucky to work with a boy like ashton!! katherine have fun (even for me, ^.^ i’m joking)

Check out that bod!!

They are filming part of this movie in Douglasville,Ga i live near there, this is so cool

You really make it seem really easy along with your presentation however I find this matter to be actually something that I feel I’d never understand. It sort of feels too complicated and very extensive for me. I am looking forward to your subsequent put up, I’ll try to get the dangle of it!