Halle Berry is a Bergamot Babe

Halle Berry is a Bergamot Babe

Halle Berry and a mystery man arrive arm-in-arm to the Bergamot Station Arts Center on Saturday (April 4) in Santa Monica, Calif.

The 42-year-old actress was on The Ellen DeGeneres Show earlier this week and shared, “All the mothers know [my daughter Nahla is] a year now and I just got my first night of sleep, like, last week. It feels so important to reach that milestone…Getting back to some normalcy.”

As for more kids, Halle said, “My mind says yes but the rest isn’t up to me, so we’ll see. I hope I don’t have like 14 more…That’s all I hope!”

UPDATE: Halle is wearing a Thomas Wylde “Aragon” chiffon top in oil and toting around the very stylish Ferragamo gold leather bag with elaborate knot leather detailing and a wooden gancio.

halle berry bergamot art station 01

• Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Lovely lady!

gorgeoussss :)

Miss Karma @ 04/05/2009 at 2:41 am

At least she’s being truthful about parenthood, most of these celebrities like to give rosy impressions of raising their kids, like Brandgelina who makes a mockery of our intelligence. Halle has admitted that one child is a handful, Pittbull and Saintalina thinks their brood is not tiresome bcoz their zillion nannies who take care of them.

She is stunningly beautiful.

shenanyginz @ 04/05/2009 at 3:05 am

love her. she’s a fox.

17 again clip promoting the 17 again soundtrack
“bust a move”

he lookkss AMAZINGLY HOTTT
i think i just died

What about India? the daughter halle abandoned! She said she was like her biological daughter! Real nice Halle ! :rolleyes:

she looks amazing…love her!!!!

g!na–halle never adopted India because of the divorce. she’s said this interviews. why ppl still think she adopted her is beyond me ( meant in general).

maryrowery @ 04/05/2009 at 7:12 am

fine man, I like him much better then her model boyfriend

…….don’t like this fake, psycho, weave wearing b*tch…the whole ‘down to earth’ bit is so phony….trust me, i know

I wish she get that fake hair off of her head. Either grow out the real stuff or leave it short.

Oh Karma, Halle has a nanny for her baby plus she moved her mother closer to her to help. Plus she has her model boyfriend. If she was so worried about sleep why did she take a job so soon after having the baby. See anyone care write negative things about anyone. Stop trying to pit celebs against each other.

Where is that hotness man of hers? Seriously…

xo
Rants, Thoughts & Merde

I'll STFU when u STFU @ 04/05/2009 at 9:48 am

love her shoes!

miss karma needs to take her chill pill!

relax honey, your hatred won’t bring you anywhere.

I love those shoes :)

Please, she takes her nanny with her when she’s walking with her bf and her daughter!!!! I don’t believe that she don’t have the nanny at home night. She is so fake.

But she is one of the most georgeous women.

I wanna lick the poopers of hers while she smokes a marlboro light’s !!!

Nice bag and I love the shoes!!! Halle is beyond gorgeous. For those(probably white people) who say that she could lay off the weaves, let me tell you one thing about mixed people, we do have curly hair BUT we can make them straight (very straight like they can look like caucasian’s hair, seriously) with a straightening iron just like you do. And come on, stop putting that image of wearing weaves only to mixed or black ppl, most white women in Hollywood and in real life (just in case your eyes are not open enough) wear some. So back off Halle, I think it may be her real hair. And yes, where is this hotness boyfriend of hers?? So sexier than this man in the pics……Is it me or does Halle loves hanging around with white people mostly.. lol. jk. <3 her. She’s beauty in person. I want to see Nahla! x3

you people on this site are idiot. That guy is her friend who take her picture for her perfume ad. Here the website http://www.halleberryfragrances.com. like the bag

well, since Nahla is a testube baby, her boyfriend probably wouldn’t want to donate another sperm. no wonder she’s saying that.

I need that bag. NOW

Halle is so beautiful.

Halle's full of ish! @ 04/05/2009 at 1:43 pm

Halle’s full of ish! How dare she abandon India the way she did!

Halle's full of ish! @ 04/05/2009 at 1:44 pm

It’s not about whether Halle legally adopted India. It was Halle who said she felt like she was India’s mother…India was emotionally attached to Halle…legally adopted or NOT…and Halle abandoned her…she’s a c*nt!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All