Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady: Gunshot Wedding!

Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady: Gunshot Wedding!

Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady exchange vows in front of friends and family during a sunset ceremony at her home in Costa Rica early Saturday evening (April 4).

During the wedding, according to local reports, one of Gisele‘s bodyguards fired gunshots through the rear window of a photographer’s SUV and then through the front windshield.

“At that moment, I thought was going to die,” photog Rolando Aviles told the New York Post. “The bullet went between us, missing our heads. If the bullet had been a little more to the left or right, it would have killed one of us.”

“I didn’t see who had the gun,” one of those involved in the confrontation told People afterwards. “I’ve been shot at before, but only when I was covering the war in Iraq or when I was in Israel. This is ridiculous!”

gisele bundchen tom brady gunshot wedding 01
gisele bundchen tom brady gunshot wedding 02
gisele bundchen tom brady gunshot wedding 03
gisele bundchen tom brady gunshot wedding 04
gisele bundchen tom brady gunshot wedding 05

Jason Merritt/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

I’m sorry but after the comment she made about Tom Brady’s son I have no respect for her. I understand that she wants to a good step parent and not treat the child any different that if she did give birth to him, but I found her comment a bit insenitive and tasteless. Honestly I don’t see the hype about her anyways, she not an ugly woman, however, she’s not as drop dead gorgeous as the media tries to make her out to be.

yea right... @ 04/06/2009 at 4:34 pm

She wants to be his MOM not step-mom that’s the problem. She’s never even met Bridget what”s up with that? That means to me that she doesn’t even acknowledge the relationship between Bridget and her son
I find it disturbing reminds me of this case!

SIGN THE PETITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i’m sooooooooooooooo agree with you Roxanne (#1), in ’100 precent’!!!
and i hate what they did to the photographers in thier wedding in Costa Rica!

Sorry, but how many times are these two going to get married. I have to agree with comment #1. I do not think Bridget wants her son in front of the paps all the time and this pair seems to crave media attention.

Roxanne. Are you a child. It is great for a step-parent to love their stepchild as their own.

That is a moms dream come true. For their child’s step-parent to love the child has their own.

I had two step-parents, and they treated me different than they did their blood children. I was never treated equal. I would have loved for my step-mother and step-father to have loved me and treated me as their own.

What is wrong with you?! You need to grow up.

I cant say that i hate her cus i dont really knows her has a person BUT i do hates all the things she said and did latelly!!!!!!!!!!!

SHAS JUST ACTING LIKE A *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Tom an Gi! I wish all the best in the world for you. Besides being beautiful people out, are also inside. Those disgusting paparazzi not disturb you more, because now the devil wants to do for victims.Sensational media that meets once in a life people.

Kisses

#2.You are wrong. She said she loves the child as her own, but respects the fact that she is not his birth mother.

She is not trying to take the place of his mother. She is just a loving step-mom.

What a fortunate child, to have so many people who love him.

You people are really twisted in your thinking.-

to love a child is good but to try to replace the real mother is ridiculous.

how many times are they going to get married?
both media wh0r3s!

Oh Gisele is gorgeous! I love her. She is beautiful,nice, honest, charismatic and deserves all the success in both the world and I love your career. I am sure she is pure love for the son of her husband. Congratulations to the couple.

kay#10 , she is not trying to replace his mother. That is ridiculous. She loves the child. Is it wrong for the child to have more than one woman love him.

He has grandmothers who love him, so why can’t his step-mom love him?

overrated couple!

I see so many bad step-parents, it is refreshing to see a step-parent who loves her step-child like her own.

yea right... @ 04/06/2009 at 4:50 pm

#9 She said he is 100% HERS. And she knows that he should have a good relationship with his own mother. That’s not her place to say…that’s what the Real mother wishes for her child to have with the STEP-mother. But she sees herself as the Mommy and Brifdget just carried him. If he was adopted that’s what you say…but he’s NOT he has a mother. She needs to learn her PLACE.

Time will tell, she’ll have him calling her mommy…she’s never met Bridget? WTF? That’s not everyone working together.

#4 bella @ 04/06/2009 at 4:36 pm

****************************************
Bridget is just jealous they paps don’t think she is worthy to be photograped. If she was relevant, they would be snapping her photo.

All these single mothers getting upset over a little comment is ridiculous. Get over the jealousy. Your anger against your ex’s new wife should not make you hate a woman that you don’t know.

You are a great step-mom Gisele. That is a rare breed. I respect you for that.

I had a lousy step-mother.

to *5, that really great that she love’s her step-son has her own, but its just worng and discusting how shes acting like his mommy EVERYTIME when the paps around, its just unbeliveble how much she SCREWMING to all that atention, its just creazy………………. and i really feel sorry for john’s REAL mom, cus shes trying so hard to keep john’s life far from the media atetion and then comes gisele and “PUSHING” john’s face into the paps’s cameras, just to get a little bit more atention and put her self in the news!
SHES JUST USEING THAT LITTLE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only in American will people take some beautiful, (as a step-mother loving her husbands child as she would her own), and making it into something bad.

America you are in a class all by yourself. A bad class.

Well the paparazzi deserve it, TOTALLY!

They are ridicilous, and i see nothing wrong with what Gisele said about the little boy, perhaps Bridget needs to get over herself or she wouldnt have let those “sources” tell all that ****, please!

WOW WHAT a dirrty bag of a B.I.T.C.H! First she wants his son to be 100% hers then, shoots photographers. WHO THE HELL DOES SHE THINK SHE IS??!! You’re a simple model who happened to be famous for being fcked by Leo Dicaprio Honey, get over yourself..

Isabella84 @ 04/06/2009 at 5:28 pm

Perhaps it’s Giselle who needs to get over it. Wasn’t she and Tom already seeing each other when Bridget got pregnant? Maybe that is why she is making Tom marry her over and over again just to add more salt to the wound. I was a big fan of Tom Brady until he got with Giselle. Funny, when Tom was with Brdiget, he was a winner but since he got with Giselle, Tom and the Patriots have not won a Super Bowl and he got injured.

Also, didn’t Leonardo dump her because she wanted so badly to get married? I just hope that for Tom’s sake, he picked the right woman.

To me, Bridget is so much prettier than Giselle.

jillian @ 04/06/2009 at 4:54 pm

#4 bella @ 04/06/2009 at 4:36 pm

****************************************
===================================================

I don’t believe Ms. Moynahan has made ANY public statements regarding this situation. To say she is jealous maybe that’s just you interjecting how you would feel in this situation. All comments seem to be coming from unidentified ‘friends’. You can’t believe everything you read in a tabloid.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All