Hugh Jackman Launches Official Twitter

Hugh Jackman Launches Official Twitter

Sexiest Man Alive Hugh Jackman takes a family stroll with his wife Deborra-Lee, 53, son Oscar, 8, and daughter Ava, 3, in New York City on Sunday morning (April 5).

Just hours before returning to his native Australia, the 40-year-old actor launched his very own Twitter page, which you can follow here: Twitter.com/RealHughJackman.

His first tweet reads, “Landing in Sydney in twelve hours. The Wolverine press tour begins. I thought it would be cool to start the tour where the film was made.”

P.S. Don’t forget to enter the contest to get Hugh to premiere Wolverine in your hometown!

hugh jackman twitter 01
hugh jackman twitter 02

• A Panthers NFL player has been deactivated for domestic abuse - TMZ
  • Charles Barkley is defending Adrian Peterson - Gossip Cop
  • Nolan Gould is all grown up on Modern Family - Just Jared Jr
  • Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
alabama88 @ 04/06/2009 at 9:58 am

Ohman,
what a poser!

Twitter is one of the most stupid things I have ever seen in my life!

a poser.. the man is walking with his family and he’s a poser?
and yes I agree, twitter is pretty stupid.

These are the most cool news I’ve heard lately!

a total fan @ 04/06/2009 at 10:17 am

Wow! His wife is 53 and they have a 3 year old. She had a baby at 50?

He poses with the children for the cameras

wed mother @ 04/06/2009 at 10:27 am

Hugh’s children are adopted. But Deborah isn’t 53 yet. I believe she’s 8 years older than her husband, not 13..

Chili Pepper @ 04/06/2009 at 10:29 am

“Landing in Sydney in 12 hours”….code for, I want all my screaming fans to show up at the airport.
So much for privacy, huh?

Brilicious @ 04/06/2009 at 10:46 am

how do u mean a poser??????????????????

brillicious – some people, when seeing an actor actually being happy with his family and smiling at the camera rather than giving it the finger , will automatically say “poser”. Because no way will an actor actually be friendly and happy with his kids, right?

NORD-KOREA launced something too:
………….STAY TUNED, folks!!

I met Hugh on Friday before he left town [he was having lunch at my workplace with one of our directors]. As down to earth as any ‘sexiest man alive’ can ever get. Be sure I am now following him on Twitter!

hugh “jackman” lol.

mr. jackman, your table is ready :0

nuclear vagina @ 04/06/2009 at 4:26 pm

He’s gorgeous.

i love him!! He´s is such a hunk and i´m gonna follow him on tht stupid twitter thing

It actually is 13 years – she graduated high school in 1973.

Who is the white kid holding Hugh’s hand? I know his daugther is Mexican/German and his son is African-Ameri/Caucasian. Did they adopt another child?

#7, she is in her 50′s. IMDb.com says she was born in 1955. Plus I’ve read lots of sources that said she graduated high school in 73. And she is 13 years older than Hugh. Hugh is 40. 40 + 13 = 53. So she’s about 53 years old. Should be going on 54 this year maybe.

#2, #3, I agree, twitter is sooo lame! I won’t make an account but I’ll bookmark Hugh’s page.

And #2, is exactly how is he posing? Or being a “poser” ??? Hugh is always hanging out with his wife and kids. He’s a great father.

johnnyNacho @ 04/13/2009 at 11:08 pm

Yuck! Should have married a woman 13 years YOUNGER than himself.

To have a Twitter you have to be completely obsessed with yourself…

cool news about hugh jackman love him as wolverine looking forward to the new movie greeat news can be any better.

His wife, 8 or 13 years older? Who cares. They love each other. They’re happy. End of discussion. Controversy – inappropriate. It’s no one’s business.

Hello Mr Jackman. My name is Taras. I live in the city of Lviv (Ukraine).
To me of 38 years. I work as the director-scripwriter on regional TV.
I have a ready script for adventure a feature film about modern
pirates : PIRATES OF XXI CENTURY…
If you this project pleace interests inform me on the e-mal address.
Thank you.

Hi. Do you and your family ever get to go anywhere without all of the cameras following you? Your profession is a demanding one for you and your family. I enjoy watching your ability to do what you do.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All