Jennifer Aniston is Jack Spade Special

Jennifer Aniston is Jack Spade Special

Jennifer Aniston leaves her Manhattan hotel in the middle of the evening with a Jack Spade bag on Wednesday (April 8) in New York City.

The 40-year-old actress has been working hard on The Baster which has been filming in New York City. Jennifer plays a woman who uses a turkey baster to become pregnant only to find 7 years later, she had used her best friend’s sperm.

Recently Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger told Us Weekly that she “wouldn’t match [Aniston] up with [anyone in] Hollywood. I would give her one of my clients who is a businessman on the Forbes list — one of the big people… Someone who’s high up on the food chain.”

10+ pictures inside of Jennifer Aniston heading out for the evening…

jennifer aniston spade 01
jennifer aniston spade 02
jennifer aniston spade 03
jennifer aniston spade 04
jennifer aniston spade 05
jennifer aniston spade 06
jennifer aniston spade 07
jennifer aniston spade 08
jennifer aniston spade 09
jennifer aniston spade 10

Credit: Jdh/Beiny; Photos: WENN
Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

first? much as i’m rooting for jen, this has got to be the grossest premise for a film i’ve ever heard of. i cannot imagine how they’ll make sticking a turkey baster you-know-anywhere cute in any way. poor jen gets a lot of harsh criticism, as all celebs, but she was sort of asking for it by taking on this role. as if she needed the money…

Júlia e lara @ 04/08/2009 at 9:08 pm

JENNIFERRRR COME TO BRAZIL PLEAAASE, WE LOOOOOOOVE YOOU. OOOUR QUEEN! ♥

Júlia e lara @ 04/08/2009 at 9:10 pm

You’re our life. we love youu so muuuch. more than everything! and we really need you here! haha.
COME TO BRAZIL!

and here comes the X, Maniston, Chinnifer, and fugly comments by the Brangelina media team squad.

a total fan @ 04/08/2009 at 9:20 pm

“I would give her one of my clients who is a businessman on the Forbes list — one of the big people… Someone who’s high up on the food chain.”
___________________________________________

They are still trying to find her a man?

anonymous @ 04/08/2009 at 9:22 pm

Ugly ass big chin bed hopping wish I had Brad Pitt *****.

a total fan @ 04/08/2009 at 9:23 pm

OOP’s thought “Patti Stanger ” was a friend. Nevermind.

And I disagree with Patti Stanger. I mean if this chick could once get Brad Pitt she could get anyone.

anonymous @ 04/08/2009 at 9:23 pm

How can a loser lose a loser? John and Jen are both losers. She crashed the Oscars to take away attention from the nominees and winners for her own shamless self promotion. Now she is back were she belongs. Alone. Pathetic old hag. Dumba$$ b!tch. You can not compete with Angelina so stop trying. Your are not pretty. You do not have a body of twenty year old. You are not talented. You are a wash up 40 year old bimbo who use to married to movie star BRAD PITT. Brad should have left you a long time ago. Ugly big chin big nose self absorbed bed hopping lying as tramp. Yes. I am venting my anger. Because she has blame Angelina far too long for all her troubles when she didn’t love her husband or want any of his children. This silly hoe knows Brad doesn’t not want her. So stop sending your messages through the media. “I will love Brad for the rest of my life”. Who the fcuk cares. Brad does not want you. He is embarressed for ever being with you. Your like a ball and chain he can’t escape. Angelina is brad “great love” and the mother of his children. Brad has been with Angelina for almost five years. Got her pregnant twice ( soon to be three times) and yet he has to deal with this crazy ex-wife. You are a ugly, talentless, shamless, manless, childless poor excuse of a woman. Will you now fade away like rest of the cast members from friends. See you in TV LAND.

BRANGELINA FOREVER!!!

anonymous @ 04/08/2009 at 9:25 pm

America has finally seen for themselves why Brad Pitt left this shallow airheaded bimbo who would do anything for fame. She came to the Oscars with that douchebag John Mayer to convince herself she was on the same level as Brangelina. Who actually believed John Mayer wanted a 40 year old tv hacktress? Jennifer should thank god everyday for the “bermuda triangle”. without it she would faded into TV LAND. Jennifer only claim to to fame is a hairdo and marriage to a moviestar. She will never ever be a movie star. How come everytime this tramp do a interview Brad always come up in the interview? Because that’s all she has. I can’t even remember who I dated 5 years ago. But this aging big chin wh@re act like she divorce Brad last week. I hate this ugly b!tch.

Team Jolie-Pitt Forever!!!!

anonymous @ 04/08/2009 at 9:25 pm

JA will win a Razzie before she ever get nominated for any major award. Please tell her it is time to get off the Jolie-Pitt train. JA only claim to fame is a marriage to Brad Pitt and a hairdo. She still can’t let either one of them go.

Pathetic B!tch!!!

And yes Aniston is pathetic and I’m not nesscarily a fan, I only like Friends, but I don’t get the love for Brad Pitt on here. A very medicore actor who’s loved for his affairs with popular woman and looks(even though they’re fading) Tood bad Jennifer and Angelina get the hate while Brad can relax his ass.

okay Jared so my comment is awating moedration because wh ore while the Brangelina fans are making a 5 paragraph long rant on how they wish Aniston could die? BS

I mean awaiting moderation because I said wh ore.

Ugggh. She’s so 90′s. Enough of her already.

in case anyone wants to know @ 04/08/2009 at 9:31 pm

The Baster is filming tonite in NYC.

The Baster is filming on 53rd between 2nd and 3rd right now. Doubt you can get jen’s siggy as she usually runs right from her trailer to the set without speaking to fans. But if you are a fan you can try. Warning, She is not very friendly.

She looks like a dude. She needs to go away and try to get her life together. She keeps dating these guys that are not good for her. but hey…you get what you put out….Sorry guys for a sorry girl.

This girl looks like Jay leno with long hair.

Go back to tv….your movies are the worst.
If any of the movies did good it was because of the other A list actors in them. Silly Maniffer doesn’t know people don’t go to the movie to see her.

Go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She needs a Greek man! @ 04/08/2009 at 9:42 pm

#9 and others, so sick! What did SHE ever do to YOU? Morons. Do you have a big old poster of Mr and Mrs Smith above your bed? Hmm? Sounds it! Get a life, Jen isn’t in it, cannot believe the hate for a person u never met, haven’t a real clue about, and hate her because ange and brad (her husband mind u) got together! Go FIgure!
She needs a Greek, either in food business as most are, or someone like John Stamos..and I bet, she’ll never look back, again. If only!
Time to stop this sick hate, damn!

She needs a Greek man! @ 04/08/2009 at 9:44 pm

#19, HA! is that why she had 2 recent Block busters? They both sure beat the pants off of angie’s boring movies! 2 big hits, what sick sick JP fans! I wonder what you JP fans would EVER do if GOD FORBID Brangelina broke up??? Can you imagine? You would all wear Black for years! and then, I wonder, still hate Jen’s guts?
I’ve seen sick posters before, but this thread takes THE cake!

Júlia e lara @ 04/08/2009 at 9:46 pm

Guys I’m not here to fight, but why you guys are talking theese thing about jenn?
Sorry if a wrote somtheing wrong ;~

fug without makeup