Rachel McAdams Covers Marie Claire May 2009

Rachel McAdams Covers Marie Claire May 2009

Rachel McAdams (in Sophia Kokosalaki) shows off her lusty side in the May 2009 issue of Marie Claire.

The 30-year-old Canadian actress takes part in the mag’s book club as the first-ever celebrity guest. The book Rachel chose to discuss is Barbara Kingsolver‘s earthy, sexy, best seller, “Prodigal Summer.” Rachel says that she “absolutely fell in love with this book. I don’t think I got out of bed for three days.”

Check out what else she had to say about the book at MarieClaire.com. You can also peep behind-the-scenes pics from the cover shoot at here.

This issue featuring Rachel hits newsstands this Tuesday, April 14.

rachel mcadams marie claire may 2009 01
rachel mcadams marie claire may 2009 02
rachel mcadams marie claire may 2009 03
rachel mcadams marie claire may 2009 04
rachel mcadams marie claire may 2009 05

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Rachel McAdams is definitely not 20 years old.

Get your info right Jared. She is not 20!

20 years old??

I adore her. She rocks!

That magazine is still expected to sell now, folks?

So he made a mistake and meant to write that she’s 30. Big deal!

I love you Rachel! Great pictures.

GORGEOUS PICTURES!

Stunning!! I can’t wait to watch all her movies this year. She’s awesome.

---------- @ 04/08/2009 at 12:01 pm

first looked I thought she’s katie H….anyway she’s stunning

---------- @ 04/08/2009 at 12:01 pm

first looked I thought she’s katie H….anyway she’s stunning

vi gets a new lunch bag @ 04/08/2009 at 1:20 pm

HER NEXT MOVIE IS STATE OF PLAY SHE PLAYS A NEWSPAPER REPORTER OPPOSITE TO RUSSELL CROWE..

IT IS COMING OUT NEXT FRIDAY APRIL 17.. AND SHERLOCK
HOLMES IS COMING OUT IN THE FALL…

TIME TRAVELLER IS COMING OUT LATER THIS YEAR… !!
WAY TO GO RACHEL FROM ONTARIO CANADA

shoegal421 @ 04/08/2009 at 1:26 pm

so lovely!

old looking and looks like the Joker

passing through @ 04/08/2009 at 1:47 pm

She is not talented and with too much of her on the screen people will be so annoyed of her

How come her head looks so big? The only talent she is known for her is rotating boyfriends.

i thought it was Katie Holmes…She is so better blonde.

Thought it was Katie Holmes too. Actually McAdams is just the twin of Melissa George.

I totally love her hair!!!! So cute and totally suits her. I am forever trying to get my hair to look like that because it doesnt seem such a hard hairstyle to copy, but i never get it right! I like Rachel MacAdams in general – she doesnt really stand out among other actresses for me though. But that could be because i’ve only seen her in the The Wedding Crashers and The Family Stone – she was good but neither of them were particularly substantial roles. I really want to see The Notebook though – still haven’t gotten around to it. I think that was the movie where she became America’s Canadian sweetheart, right? She and Josh Lucas make a very cute couple though!

this is the most beautiful chick ever…

Nah she’s boring and plain. I don’t rate her as an actress and she cud do wit putting on half a stone, mite give her some semblence of a cleavage , she looks like a boy LOL. Next !!

cute!cute!cute!

gorgeous, cute and talented

BEAUTIFUL @ 04/08/2009 at 5:18 pm

LUV HER!!

She is stunning!!

wow, she is very pretty. great bone structure.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All