Kim Kardashian Wants A Bite Of Twilight

Kim Kardashian Wants A Bite Of Twilight

A solo Kim Kardashian hops into her waiting car and heads to a few business meetings in New York City on Thursday (April 9).

The 28-year-old reality TV star recently shared her blood-sucking dreams with PopEater.

“I want to be a vampire,” she said. “I would be one that was probably nice — no, I kind of want to be evil. I don’t know what I’d want to be — just a vampire. I would die to be in Twilight, being around all those hot guys.”

kim kardashian twilight 01

• NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

HAHA kim as a vampire? tooo sexy

Twifanatic Amanda @ 04/09/2009 at 5:38 pm

Haha suuuure

She will probably end up being in the next movie…the Twilight movies seem to care more about looks than actual TALENT anyways…but then again, so do the books…they’re Horrible in my opinion.

Every Body Wants a Peace Of Twilight Now =P
I Dont See Kim As A Vampire Some How :S
Still Cant Wait For NewMoon x

i dont think she can act the part at all.

but she’d fit in the look department…maybe as one of the volturi – or at the end of breaking dawn when everyone gets together for the most stupid ending ever… sorry but it is.

LolaSvelt @ 04/09/2009 at 5:58 pm

God, this girls climbs on to every fad. I’m sure if Twilight wasn’t popular, she wouldn’t be saying this at all. Loser.

i totally agree LolaSvelt. But then again so do a majority of the talentless people in hollywood.

Mrsmikenewton @ 04/09/2009 at 6:03 pm

viewfromavampire.blogspot.com

girl its not that warm in new york today!

HA RIGHT. she probably only picked it up to be more popular. which she kinda needs, cuz I’ve never heard of her. Also, AS IF! you have to be cool and pretty to be a vampire :P

UGH! I DON’T KNOW WHAT IS DUMBER, WHAT SHE SAID OR THE FACT THAT JARED POSTED IT.
LAME! LAME! LAME!

itwasntme @ 04/09/2009 at 6:06 pm

I liked the stile ! /

dontcare.. @ 04/09/2009 at 6:07 pm

LOL! God, what a joke! It would be one thing if she could act, you know like Dakota Fanning can act has actual talent, then that would make up for her “overly sexed-up” looks but she doesn’t. If they cast her just goes to show how they worked more on the sexual side than talent.

Um…..yeah….sure, She can be in the movie, But I don’t think it calls for a non-speaking armenian stripper.
Perhaps she can just go see the movie instead…..

“I would die to be in Twilight”

Yeah well, to be a vampire you’d have to, duh.

IF THEY PUT HER BIG BUTT IN THE MOVIE THEY WOULD HAVE TO CHANGE THE NAME FROM “NEW MOON” TO “FULL MOON”
DANG OL’GIRL HAS A HUGE AZZ. LOL

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 04/09/2009 at 6:23 pm

this chick’s a joke – and everyones laughing.

wow… wake up america. she is a *****/p0rn tramp. this culture needs better idols.

I TOTALLY agree with #3, Celia I love you! XD She’s beautiful but has no damn talent. Remind me again what she’s known for??? hmm yeah, a certain X-rated video with Ray J. I love the outfit but then again, I want to see people deserving their fame please…

LMAO @ #16, good joke!

She’s just attention seeking, I get the feeling she has never even read the books/ seen he film.

She’s just attention seeking, I get the feeling she has never even read the books/ seen the film.

Oops, meant to write my name properly :P

cute outfit but i dont really like her thighs
i mean that is the conscience for having that enormous ass
she does have a pretty face tho =]
she sounds so stupid when she talks btw

Maybe she can star in a vampire p0rn0, that suits her better