Vin Diesel & Paul Walker Cover Entertainment Weekly

Vin Diesel & Paul Walker Cover Entertainment Weekly

Vin Diesel and Paul Walker reunite on the latest cover of Entertainment Weekly. And rightfully so, their latest Fast & Furious grossed an astonishing $71 million at the box office this past weekend.

Tom Hanks once told me that it doesn’t matter where you are in your career, you’ll always have highs and lows,” Diesel , 41, says. “This just happens to be a high. I’m just so appreciative and grateful that all these people that I talk to, verbally and nonverbally, through my films all showed up at the theater. They came out in droves—double the amount the studio thought we were going to appeal to. That is such a cool feeling. I’m just high on life at the moment.” Walker, 35, sounds like he has a new spring in his step as well. “We got lucky,” he says. “For some reason, the movie gods weren’t ready to see Vin and me wiped off the face of the earth just yet.”

Paul also explains why he had to come back to the F&F franchise. “I didn’t do the third movie, and the fans let me know how disappointed they were,” he recalls. “They were like, ‘Why didn’t you come back? What—you think you’re too good for Fast & Furious?’ It’s a lousy feeling.”

BTW, there’s already a fifth Fast & Furious in the works already!

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

damn I love Paul Walker !! but another one?? :/ grr

I just love theses guys. Damn are they both hot looking.

Fergie Fan ! @ 04/09/2009 at 12:35 pm

paul walker is just as hot as Josh Duhamel, actually i think they look alike !

love them both

Paul Walker is not the greatest actor in the world and this movie (like all the ones before it) sounds stupid, but damn he looks good in this picture.

a total fan @ 04/09/2009 at 12:41 pm

Went to go see the movie and it was awesome, can’t wait for the next installment.

Another Fast & Furious?….Wow…

They’re both looking hot ;].

a total fan @ 04/09/2009 at 12:42 pm

Awesome movie. I can’t wait for the next installment.

a total fan @ 04/09/2009 at 12:42 pm

Sorry for the double post. Thought one was in moderation.

THE SMART ONES WERE “OUT”, folks!!

Lamest magazine ever. Vin looks like Shrek.

They both look great on this cover. The movie was great.

Gina

Yay! i love the cast, i love the movie. I will most definitely see the 5th installment. I’m not ready to see these guys wiped off the face of the earth as well.

I’m happy they’re all back together, the sequel wasn’t as good and the third was so horrible that I didn’t watch it all to the end. Paul is still so hot =) (thank God he shaved!). I love Vin Diesel. He’s attractive as a bad boy and seems down to earth and well, cool.

I have to admit that I did not see the 3rd film and since I want to see the 4th, I think now is a good time to go ahead and watch the 3rd. It is good to see the original cast together again.

I thought it would suck but Fast&Furious4 was AMAZING!

This movie was Great! I really want to see it again…the only problem I had with it was that it was too short. Vin Diesel is now my celebrity crush because he is so SEXY!!! I just hope if they do a 5th movie they give him a new love interest that’s in league with Michelle Rodriguez because she was great!

Most of the movie going viewing public don’t want good movies, they want escapism. They are men between 18-24 years old. They have a penchant for watching the SAME movie over and over and over. There is no end to the sequels that will be done if money is made.

im still annoyed of the fact of how stupid some ppl r
i mean really, the fast and furious 4?
1st of all the 3rd one sucked, and in fact most of them r average
and couldnt u have come up with a better title than that
imo this just shows how stupid some ppl r, willing 2 spend their money on lousy ****

Vin Diesel has the sexiness voice in Hollywood. He can read the back of cereal box and give you goose bumps. Go Vin.

Im so excited to see this movie. And for there to be a 5th installment, the movie Gods are really awesome :D

FOX INTELLECTUAL THIEVES @ 04/09/2009 at 9:31 pm

Making money one stolen screenplay at a time.

The Fox way of life.

These two couldn’t act their way out of a cracker box.

Miss Karma @ 04/09/2009 at 10:25 pm

love me some Vin Diesel in ***.!

Diesel & Walker looking super HOT on the cover of entertainment magazine!

Nice mag cover…the boys are hot as always.
Now Paul you said “I’m just high on life at the moment”
Could it be from all the pot you smoke?
Are maybe cause your banging under age girls & the 19 year teen your with?(Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell)

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All