Sarah Michelle Gellar is Pregnant -- FIRST PICS

Sarah Michelle Gellar is Pregnant -- FIRST PICS

Pregnant Sarah Michelle Gellar gets her eyebrows done at Anastasia salon on Thursday (April 9) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 31-year-old actress and 33-year-old husband Freddie Prinze Jr. have been married for six years and are expecting their first child this fall.

“They’re very excited,” a source close to the couple tells People.

SMG, who turns 32 on Tuesday, will next serve as executive producer for the HBO pilot The Wonderful Maladays. Prinze recently shot the ABC comedy pilot No Heroics.

Congrats to the happy couple!!!

sarah michelle gellar pregnant 01
sarah michelle gellar pregnant 02
sarah michelle gellar pregnant 03
sarah michelle gellar pregnant 04
sarah michelle gellar pregnant 05

congratulations :)

she’s only 31 old i though she was older!!!!!!!

Congrats Sarah!

“she’s only 31 old i though she was older!!!!!!!”

She’ll be 32 in a few days

omg congratualations ! im so happy for the both of them
their gonna have the hottest baby

CONGRATULATIONS! I love Freddie and Sarah together :)

OMG!! what a pleasant suprise… I was sorta waiting for them to have a family… God i love this couple.

OH WOW, THEY DATED FOR A WHILE, THEN THEY GOT MARRIED, HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR SIX YEARS AND NOW THEY’RE HAVING A BABY…such a beautiful couple…

CONGRATULATIONS…THE KID IS GOING TO BE A CUTIE (HOPEFULLY)

Its so sweet how they’ve been together for that long! Congratulations “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” lol childhood memories~

Finally! they’ve been together for awhile and i’ve been a fan of both son congrats to them!

I am so happy for them! I idolized her for 7 years and still love her to this day. She is going to be 32 in 5 days!

Cingrats! They’ve been togethr for a long time.

Awww finally!!!!!!! Congrats to them. :D

i didnt even though they were pregnant/trying to get pregnant. But anyhow…congrats to them =).

Aww, that sucks. Considering less than a year and a half ago she said she is too selfish to have kids and doesn’t want any. She said she would rather get drunk and be wild. Google it.

LOVE YOU!!! Congrats xD

Congrats! :-)

Yeah her and a billion other women around the world!

her second job: STAND UP COMEDIAN, folks?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa!!

congrats!! I love her!!!

hope the kid doesn’t end up with her ugly nose

Twifanatic Amanda @ 04/10/2009 at 12:04 am

That’s cool if it’s true. I never thought she and Freddie would last.

damn didnt even know she was trying or what not usually people are speculating about it then the actors prove it …but w.e lol

Oh please, please, please do not let #20 start posting here. He has been posting ridiculous (that’s the nice word I’ll use here) posts all over Just Jared for months. #20 – enough with all these “folks” comments! Please!

#20 – GO AWAY!

aaaaaw congrats.. it was about time

Omg!! Words cannot express how happy I am. My favourite couple! Congratulations to them <3

OMG! finally! i’ve always loved smg and freddie together!

so happy for them….CONGRATS!!!!

They’re soulmates. I’m so happy for them!!! :D

aw, I’m so happy for them too. Congratulations!!!

oh yay, i love that couple! congrats to them

omg this is great… i’m so happy for her :P

Lachick25 @ 04/10/2009 at 1:28 am

Congrats to them I loved them growing up. I miss those days of the old WB Buffy, Dawson’s Creek and Felicity.

Wow thats awesome! Sarah and Freddie are an amazing couple and they have been together for a long time. I was wondering when they were gonna get a kid. Congratulations.

BabiiVFanForeva @ 04/10/2009 at 2:23 am

Congrats!!!
I loved watching her when I was younger ..always wanted to see her start a family :)
I’ll always remember her as Buffy :P ..but also in everything else she’s been in ..so talented and beautiful and it’s wonderful to see a Hollywood couple who have settled down and managed to stay together for so long :)

Congrats to them! Finally a hollywood couple that haven’t fallen victim to the curse of tinseltown

Wow, Willow and now Buffy are all grown up now!

This is great news. Congrats Sarah and Freddie :).

SHE’S PREGGERS!!!!!!! WOW!!! Thats amazing! Congrats.

But I have always wanted to go and get my eyebrows done one day at Anastasia’s Salon.

But my god! I still can’t believe she is preggers!!! Ahh!!

And she’s got the same phone as me! The Blackberry Curve 8900!!! Sweeeeeeeet!!

OMG!! finally!! their children must be beautiful!!

OMG !
I’m so excited for her !
I’ve been such a big fan of the show and I followed her career since forever so I’m really glad for them !
They are a solid couple and its gonna be a cute child !!!

Love Sassy 4 ever ! =)=)

<3 <3 <3 <3

Congrats IF SHE REALLY IS pregnant ! (with people you never know)

Congratulations. This is one of the few couples you see out on the Hollywood scene and this proves that they will be good parents as they are not out partying all the time.

Yay!! Congrats to the Prinzes!!

Cutes couple ever <3 so happy for them :D

omgosh yay.
Congratulations Sarah & Freddie
I love you two together
she is finally having a child =D
i was wondering for ages when that would happen.

congrats, they are a wonderful couple

How exciting!

YAY SO HAPPY FOR THEM! Congrats! I love Sarah and Freddie together! They will have an adorable kid!

it’s about time!! I’m excited for them it’s been soo long .. I love her

Congratulations!!! The way a family should begin…two mature people getting married, taking their time to get to know each other as lifelong partners, and (then) deciding in their early thirties (when they have matured) to bring a child into this world and be the best parents possible on behalf of a long-term contribution to society!!!!

Congrats to both of them!
Add me on myspace
myspace.com/jayluxmusik

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 04/10/2009 at 10:24 am

a preggo d-lister – yay. smh

Megan fox rocks @ 04/10/2009 at 10:30 am

god i love this woman so much , miss her buffy days

Congratulations to the both of them !

I’m such a fan of her, have been since Buffy and I watched all her movies…months ago I was actually wondering when she would have childrens.

And now she’s pregnant !
That’s amazing for her, can’t wait to see her as a mom.

SMG we love you :)

thats cute, they’ve been together for a really long time now!!!
Congratulations!!!

Congrats to Freddie and Sarah!!!!!

Wow congrats…..i’m so happy for them,,,,they are going to have the cutest baby ever. Sarah is going to be such a wonderful mommy!!!

Brit4Ever @ 04/10/2009 at 1:45 pm

OMG!! ‘m so f***** happy!! Their baby will be the cutest in Hollywood for sure. Congratulations to my favorite couple!

I love this couple. They seem so stable.

I cannot believe no one said this but, I thought it was Nicole Richie before I read the headlines. They could be sistahs!

So happy for them and especially for her!
I love her since forever!!!!!

SMG rocks!
The baby will be so cuuuute!

Wow, didn’t realize she was preggers, good for her. Hope they name the child Freddie prinze the third!!!

karinefrench @ 04/10/2009 at 5:56 pm

I’ve been loving Sarah for 10 years. She’s such a beautiful woman , and seems down-to-earth. I love them as a couple, I’m happy for them.

aww that is great news…=)

If it is true, that’s wonderful. Finally a stable Hollywood couple has a child.

Freddiehater @ 04/11/2009 at 4:50 pm

FPJr. is a dork. SMG could have married virtually anyone but chose that loser. They deserve each other.

Aw, that’s so exciting!! Congratulations to both of them!

CONGRATS! FINALLY! THE BABY IS GONNA BE ADORABLE! : )

she doesnt even look pregnat, but im so happy and excited fro them!

I agree, Shawna. #20 (g vdb) should be banned from here. His comments are so not funny.

OMG. Congrats…. I love both…. <3

SMG ROX!!!
BUFFFFFFYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

****! Finally!

I don’t wanna be mean but… I also don’t understand her… first she says that, she doesn’t want kids…. she is young and not ready and bla bla bla… and then… HOP… ” I’m pregnant!” If it is some trick just to get some attention… it’s really sad.

This is cute =) I suprisingly did not know that they were married hah.

congrats sarah

Congrats to them…they’ve been my favorite hollywood couple cause I know they will make their relationship work…and they seem like they really love each other…they’re going to be amazing parents…again…CONGRATS!!!!!

Congrats. . . i’m a big fan of you and i hope it all goes well for u and ur husband. . .js 2 let u know i’m expecting my first child as well

Good Luck with everything Lauren xoxox

@aylah: oh shut up u r just lying freakish kid she is not selfish

Awwwwww. vampire slayer in the making :P soo cute