Gerard Butler Thinks NYC Is Neat

Gerard Butler Thinks NYC Is Neat

Gerard Butler is spotted chatting with a few friends and then waves to the photogs on Thursday (April 9) in New York City.

According to 300 director Zack Snyder, Frank Miller is developing a graphic-novel followup to 300 that’ll take place in between the moment Leonidas (Gerard Butler) dies and the Platea battle one year later (in which 10,000 Spartans defeat the Persians).

“If Frank comes up with a great idea and draws something cool, there’s no reason why we wouldn’t make another movie,” Snyder told EW.

gerard butler nyc neat 01
gerard butler nyc neat 02
gerard butler nyc neat 03
gerard butler nyc neat 04
gerard butler nyc neat 05
gerard butler nyc neat 06

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 721 » Show All

First and YUM!

that’s a pretty coincidence, WE ALWAYS THINK OF gerard butler AS AN *******?
……..wait a second.
you mean NEW YORK?
thank god: GERARD IS STILL A GIANT *******, folks!!

Glad to see he relaxed at home in Scotland looks happy.

Anyone know what kind of shoes he is wearing?

StinkyLouise @ 04/10/2009 at 8:46 am

Aaaaah! The romp through the Scottish Highlands is over and he’s back in NYC ,’In his element”. And look, fresh meat.LOLOL!
I can hear the fangurls grinding their teeth and sticking little pins in their Gerry dolls. I hope he never changes, what would we all do for entertainment?

seems like gerard v. is jealous of the real gerard. poor baby. one day you will be able to get the girls.

in the mean time, looking good Mr. Butler.

whatajoke @ 04/10/2009 at 9:19 am

pictured with “models” to avoid the gay rumors….oh wait. They’re not rumors! hahaha

He is so sexy!!!!!!

Women flock to this man like flies to ****. He is the mad hottness!

I think he is wearing a Members Only jacket.

What kind of shoes? Ugly ones! He’s looking good, tho. Gay, ho, whatever – he puts on an interesting show.

Gerry is bi-sexual. Here is an interview with him from awhile back.

[Gerard Butler has played many heroic characters throughout his career. Dracula. Attila. The Phantom Of The Opera. And very soon, Beowulf. Yet being a real-life hero, he realises, isn’t so easy.
Gerard Butler’s life story is by no means a fairy-tale.
“When I was 16 I had terrible panic attacks about dying. At 24, I thought dying might be a relief.”
Apparently, Gerard Butler’s pearl-white smile hides some dark truths.
Abandoned by his father from birth, Gerard Butler endured a rocky childhood that eventually manifested itself into a rebellious period during which the young Glaswegian dabbled with alcohol and drugs.
Gerard now admits he feels happier in himself. He says: “During some of the most miserable periods of my life, people thought I was very happy. And now that I’m actually happier, I don’t have to show it. I’m more comfortable with myself.”
Almost to demonstrate that, Gerard Butler has gone where many of his peer actors would never venture by giving candid and open interviews.
“My fans now know about my struggles,” he insists, referring to his failed attempts to quit smoking (he is alleged to smoke 60 cigarettes a day!) and his inability to sustain a relationship.
One aspect of himself that he is not yet fully able comprehend is his sexuality. “I talk about my sexuality,” he says, “But it’s always glossed over. People seem to shy away from the issue. Whenever it is discussed, its distended and exaggerated. Gerard Butler is gay. No I’m not. I don’t know myself what I am so it can be bewildering to see that being plugged. I have been in relationships with women. And men. That doesn’t make me gay. That doesn’t make me straight. Its hard enough to go through these things in my mind without being scrutinised about it so there are times when you want to close the door and say my sexuality is my own personal business”
For now, Gerard can enjoy a small level of anonymity. During the release of Tomb Raider 2, Gerard even managed to sneak into a preview screening at the Lowes Theater on 34th Street. “I was late, so I had to find a seat at the side, couldn’t see.” However, he did get to see the fans reactions. “I really enjoyed it!” he admits.
Most likely that anonymity will dissipate with the release of Schumacher’s highly-anticipated- ‘The Phantom Of The Opera’ but Gerard remains confident he can take it in his stride. “At the end of the day, I’ll deal with it as it comes. I have enjoyed living an almost Earnest-like lifestyle- being able to attend movie premieres one minute and walking around London without being smothered the next. But everything has to change… eventually”
For the meantime, Gerard Butler has a lot to look forward to. Asked how he feels about the implications of his role in The Phantom Of The Opera, Gerard replies “Frightening and exciting.” A paradox just like Gerard himself.

source: http://web.archive.org/web/20050325093328/http://nycwave.com/article_read.asp?id=182

Gerry’s little secret:

Gerard Butler’s life story is by no means a fairy-tale.
Apparently, Gerard Butler’s pearl-white smile hides some dark truths.

A very close friend of mine lived in St Louis at the time when Gerard was filming the movie The Time of Their Lives there. She said that there were a lot of rumors around that Gerry slept around like crazy with the local young women. The disgusting thing is that she said that apparently he also slept with girls as young as 16!! Gerard was about 34 at the time. Very gross if it’s true.

StinkyLouise @ 04/10/2009 at 1:19 pm

There’s a video of this on TMZ. Seems the brunette is a former assistant who is now a fashion stylist. Cute video actually. Looks like the Gerry sightings are coinciding with the release of the new TUT trailer.

HE’S NOT SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’M HOTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA WANT TO SEE????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA

LOVE,
300 IRONMEN

he's cute @ 04/10/2009 at 2:04 pm

Stinky – I didn’t hear him say she was a former assistant.

He said it loud and clear. Do you have some problems with your ears ?

he's cute @ 04/10/2009 at 2:30 pm

#20 – What??…lol

I thought he said she was his older sister! but I thought he said it as a joke.

#20 – That wasn’t very nice….maybe she does.

he's cute @ 04/10/2009 at 2:35 pm

#22 – It’s ok, but thanks for coming to my defense. : )
Some people just don’t think before they type..like #20.

#14, 15. That article was a hoax and was revealed as such several years ago.

StinkyLouise @ 04/10/2009 at 2:49 pm

I think his exact words were “old assisstant”, she was with him for a year. Now she’s a stylist.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 721 » Show All