Rachel Bilson & Hayden Christensen: Boot Bums

Rachel Bilson & Hayden Christensen: Boot Bums

Rachel Bilson and her fiance Hayden Christensen (both wearing rain boots) meet up with Hayden‘s mom at a parking lot in Uxbridge, Ontario on Thursday (April 9).

Rachel was seen giving Hayden‘s mom a few gifts including a fun pair of rain boots (Hayden helped his mom take off the price tag). Hayden‘s mom must have liked the boots — she gave Rachel a kiss on the cheek. Looks like her daughter-in-law’s a keeper!

Back in November, the couple was spotted checking in on the progress of the new farmhouse they are having built in Uxbridge.

15+ pictures inside of boot bums Hayden Christensen and Rachel Bilson

rachel bilson hayden christensen boots 14
rachel bilson hayden christensen boots 15

Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 710 » Show All
Justmyopinion @ 04/10/2009 at 2:10 pm

@celebho #48
We should have maybe compassion 4 him. It might b so hard for him to get a pretty nice clever girl.
Maybe they won’t last (cross my fingers). She ‘ll b back to Californication and he will stay in TO with a real girl out off the Hollywood comsuming limelights .

@smilhexe
Yes true he has the choice to pick up another one. But how could he others when she is constantly around.
He needs to get out like normal people of his age and meet girls with their head on their shoulders.

We should all pray for him…..otherwise he ll be lost 4ever with that girl

Justmyopinion @ 04/10/2009 at 2:11 pm

@celebho #48

@smilhexe

We should all pray for him…..otherwise he ll be lost 4ever with that girl

Justmyopinion @ 04/10/2009 at 2:12 pm

SORRY 4 double posting

real observer @ 04/10/2009 at 2:13 pm

he will never dump her bc he is lonely and insecure, she complements him about his work and know how, not bc he is smart, but bc she is completely ignorant, he does not have to be smart with her or successful, no matter what he does, she is still beneath him, so it makes him feel safe, that is exactly what he wants

the reason people are posting negative comments is bc here is a guy with great looks, money and potential and becomes a complete disappointment: he does not have a great love/woman in his life and ruined his work prospects, what a waste

“Hopeless Springs Eternal” for Hay- deign as he is just too stupid, too lazy or maybe too rich to care about his nowhere –going career &/or his useless life. Oh well, he could always (co-) write a book and call it “Life Of A Has-Been: The Rise and Fall Of A Star That Never Was”.

celebhores @ 04/10/2009 at 2:19 pm

thank u real observer! well put

celebhores @ 04/10/2009 at 2:19 pm

thank u real observer! well put

Smilehexe @ 04/10/2009 at 2:24 pm

@#45 – Justmyopinion
Thanks for the kind words. I am not on IMDB anymore as I chose to leave there myself. Had some attacks for saying out loud my opinion about HC after I had “woken up” concerning him already a while ago (as the general opinion of most people about him still was far more positive than now) – and two opened threads about RB’s fashion theft on her board have been deleted within one hour (!), obviously she has much better lawyers than HC, as him you can accuse of being a drug abuser for many days until it finally gets deleted even when reported by other members.
If I can’t speak the truth somewhere this is not the right place for me and I didn’t feel comfortable anymore, so I decided to leave.

You seem to have a good heart as you pity everybody, even RB. Believe me, there is nothing to pity. This woman has had years of training how to manipulate people, especially men, she could train it with her (feeling guilty probably for leaving her mom) dad and her older brothers, and now she’s using it with perfection on an (easy) target like HC. What surprises me is that even Alie and siblings seem to fall for her – either they depend on his money or they don’t want to lose him. These are the only two reasons I can imagine that they stay friendly towards a RB.
BTW, this pic where the woman is kissing her cheek… to me it looks as if RB pulls her head aside somehow – and her smiles are just as fake as usual.

@#48 – celebhores
You just seem to do your first few steps on the way of seeing the truth finally concerning this guy. I’ve been through this “experience” myself and wish you good luck. Losing your faith in him might feel bad at the moment, but it’s the right thing to do. I hope you will feel just as “disburdened” some day concerning this guy like I do. Believe me, it’s a very good feeling not to worry about somebody anymore who is so not worth it.

real observer @ 04/10/2009 at 2:26 pm

even if by some magic change hc starts making good movies, he will still have this waste of a woman in his life instead of a great love

Brad Pitt had Jennifer and than Angie, what does hc have, an idiot, hc’s reputation will never amount to anything after this mistake of marrying rb, he will always have a reputation of an insecure lonely guy who married the first costar who said yes. How come it does not bother him that he will not have a great woman by his side, he is only 27 and so insecure.

Smilehexe @ 04/10/2009 at 2:36 pm

@#52 – Justmyopinion
Just a thought: How could any couple who is even married and lives together separate then in your theory? (“Because she’s constantly around”) You seem to be very religious, at least you sound so, and I know, separations and divorces are a very bad thing but they still do happen. And in some cases it’s better, especially if a couple fights so hard that even the children are affected by it (talking in general, not in this case). Before even uglier things happen sometimes a separation is the only way, as sad as it is.
Don’t fool yourself – HC could end it every minute – in case he wanted to. But as I said, he’d soon be with the next dumbie for sure.

@#54 – real observer
Good points!

The cream-of-the-crop Robert Pattinson & the Twilight Cast are also in Canada so why dont Jared bring them up instead of this has-been & never-been who got nothing to promote but their just phony-freaks selves (sickly-puke)?!

anyone know what brand those rainboots are?

I loooooooooooove her~~

real observer @ 04/10/2009 at 2:56 pm

@61
bc we are all idiots who are posting all the time, but these 2 losers deserve all these negative posts, it is hard to pass

Smilehexe @ 04/10/2009 at 2:56 pm

@#61 – schullen
Very simple: Because RB is a personal darling of JJ, and he knows he creates lots of comments with these two, so this brings him money (or they even give him a paycheck, too = even more money).

Smilehexe @ 04/10/2009 at 2:58 pm

@#64 – real observer
ROFL ROFL ROFL :lol:

HE is a tormented soul while SHE has no soul. This is so NOT a good match, soulfully speaking LOL

I don’t understand the negativity, as far as the name calling and stuff goes. Picking on her appearance, calling her ugly etc. But when people call her an attention ***** and call her out for CLEARLY tipping off the paparazzi…..how is that negative when it’s the truth? It’s way too obvious. Why is it mean and hateful when someone does it to Rachel Bilson who’s practically selling her relationship to the press? But people talk crap about famewhores everyday, she is not an exception. Someone named Hayden needs to put his foot down. Because when she’s not leaking stories to the press when she’s there, she’s having them papped. And that’s not being in love with someone. She’s in love with the attention. She can never sit still while she’s there, ever. There is always something that comes out, she never fails to prove me wrong on that. Should people call her bad names and things like that? No, that’s not necessary. But I say it’s a free for all when it comes to talking about her being an attention ***** because that’s what she is. And Hayden will never have any privacy if he doesn’t either kick her butt to the curb. Or put his foot down and be a man and tell her to knock it off. He’s like her puppet.

@ smilehexe

I agree her smiles are fake, they’re for the camera. This is so blindingly obvious it’s actually funny that people think that this could actually be random. but I have a question for you. If you don’t worry about HC anymore, why are you posting in this thread? I’m not trying to be snippy or nasty when I ask this. It’s an honest question.

Smilehexe @ 04/10/2009 at 3:01 pm

@#67 – chauncey
Therefore they both have no brains = PERFECT MATCH. :lol:

@haters…who gave you people the right to decide whom hayden should be with??..I beleive he is allowed to have a choice.
Rachel is cute and they look lovely together. She might not be very talented or a great actress, this dosen’t mean she can’t have a handsome boyfriend. Plus she is a very beautiful girl.
..and celebwhore…jeez get a life!!!…You are on this thread as if you have made it a mission of your life to try and make people have bad opinion for bilson…its really pathetic.

#61 – Robert Pattinson was woefully miscast in Twilight especially with that frankenstein forehead of his, and people say HC is unkept, I read Rob stinks up the set!

Can someone VOTE these two off the island I think the tribe has spoken. Walk to the dock of loosers, and catch the boat of shame. they are a big joke.

Love the GETTO remark and SOO true…seems mom is the only one now willing to press out with them it’s mom protecting son most mothers are that way with the youngest son. The mother lion camouflauging her cub from press ***** mongers pap attack. notice the other sibs don’t hang with them anymore. He looks like SAM of the Lohan famewhore group. WHITE GLASSES on a man is So homo sorry but, Not to many real men will wear White glasses. Same with the colon he was pushing the fruit bowl with a hint of what male ego in it..lol

Not to many real people will try on clothing in a parking lot glad she didn’t get mom a pair of pants or sweater. I guess dumb dumb wanted her to try them on so she can return the bday gift if it didn’t fit. guessing that mom has a bday in April as well. See why HC has RB around so he doesn’t have to shop or pic out clothing let I want to be a desigher do it. who’s line failed badly anyway. Uxbridge is not some tourist place where you see all the celebs travel to go hell canada is not the biggest tourest place either most people want a vacation they go to Virgin Islands, France, Italy etc..Toronto is usally not the hot spot. So I vote for the pap tipping

Smilehexe @ 04/10/2009 at 3:15 pm

@#68 – Brea
Call it “entertainment” sometimes, or being bored… plus, the only celebrity I’m really informed about is HC after having been his fan for six (too) long years. I don’t want to talk about people or subjects I’m not well informed about. And I’ve been to DH.Net before, to IMDB, to another fan-board of his. There I’ve met some very nice people, in here as well (yes, I even like VOR, my favorite banter-partner LOL). If I leave here, I’m losing that people as well, and I don’t want to do that. And as I refuse to become a fan of this degree of anybody else ever again after this experience, I can’t just “change the board and start new”. Hope you get what I’m trying to explain. It’s hard to express feelings sometimes…

50- I’m not stop ;D

what the hell! @ 04/10/2009 at 3:21 pm

@alex-70-. before rachel was he ever gossip talk like he is now? lets face it its hc keeping rb on here and thats the way she likes it. rachey will be hanging on in there now her career is going nowhere.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 710 » Show All