Rachel Bilson & Hayden Christensen: Boot Bums

Rachel Bilson & Hayden Christensen: Boot Bums

Rachel Bilson and her fiance Hayden Christensen (both wearing rain boots) meet up with Hayden‘s mom at a parking lot in Uxbridge, Ontario on Thursday (April 9).

Rachel was seen giving Hayden‘s mom a few gifts including a fun pair of rain boots (Hayden helped his mom take off the price tag). Hayden‘s mom must have liked the boots — she gave Rachel a kiss on the cheek. Looks like her daughter-in-law’s a keeper!

Back in November, the couple was spotted checking in on the progress of the new farmhouse they are having built in Uxbridge.

15+ pictures inside of boot bums Hayden Christensen and Rachel Bilson

• Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 910 » Show All

@ 99, Gasol

What happened in Hayden’s Mom(Allie’s) marriage? Don’t hear anything, here in America. Are he’s parents getting divorced? Affair?

Finally a new pic of Hayden! Love his smile, he should do it more often! He looks kind of pale, though. More than usual. Celebhores, I was wondering about the same thing! I would think that Uxbridge would be off limits, especially the farm?

voice of reason @ 04/11/2009 at 3:16 am

@ 126 G best not to go there, as much as Gasol/Smiliehex and I love to banter with each other, we have all made a promise not to discuss your question on an open board. To imply and mention a sentence in passing that’s cool.(for instance I have said I think I can call her Mrs C still)

If either of us was to reply in detail out in the open we would not have kept a promise it would be gloves off and the bullgate will open. I would like to believe that is one thing all 3 can agree with. If you really want to know ask someone in PM and keep it there.

Smilehexe @ 04/11/2009 at 3:28 am

Okay, I’m out again. Just set a long comment which is “awaiting moderation” – as seen too often before. Bye everyone.

I dont care if she is calling the paps or not, i love seeing pics of Hayden. He looks very happy. And dont tell me make up stories like, look, he is not looking to her, they will break up soon, etc. just to ease your mind. They are getting old.

Justmyopinion @ 04/11/2009 at 4:37 am

@Smilehexe #129
Hey smile, i am sorry to hear that. Maybe some who disagree with u did report you. It’s not fair.U have my email address, email me whenever u want and keep coming back here.

@Viper
I guess it’s better not to talk about Mrs C’ spersonal life. I hope I didnt break the rule.
Did u report Smilehexe? If u did, It’s not cool. But I guess u haven’t.

Rachel is cute..
Hayden loves her…the way he is looking at her while his mother is giving her a peck..he surely adores her.,and why not??..she is cute, pretty, looks sexy when required, and is a very warm person. She has a great sense of humor( saw that in her interviews esp. with raig Ferguson) she is not atypical of those like Paris, Lindsey, Kardashians etc etc…
All of you who think know so well about what is going on in Hayden’s mind are simply wrong. I understand you hate her….okay she is not the best actress in Hollywood..I agree. But that does not mean u will call her names and disgrace her…she whom u dont know personally!!
This is ridiculous and disgusting. How can you people have so much hate for an unknown person!!…THINK!!!..whats wrong with you guys..just give her a break….what she does whom she’s with..whether she is working or not…if she and Hayden are going to break-off or stay together..what has that got to do with you?????

P.S…last night this topic was posted wayyyy below…and now again its on page one!!!!..

Hey Jared,…I’m curious…Do you really get paid for the threads and comments???…If yes..then man you owe a LOT to Bilson…and yes..not forgetting Smilehexe, the”real” observer and celebhore…ahhh ain’t they the sweetnesss…

@atlqueen #124…. absolutely correct. Could not agree more. Its as simple as that. They love each other. May not be the top league actors but still earn more in a week than most of the “axis haters” will ever earn in a year.
About tipping the paps,,,true..it happens..every celebrity does that..offcourse paps do not have a CIA satellite that they always know where a celebrity is. But the get tipped by the agents and managers of these celebrities. This was agreed by Naomi Watts in an interview with Craig Kilborn. Even Megan Fox agrees that it was her manager who pinned the “next Angelina” story for her.

So axis of evil….take a chill pill and relax. You commenting on and on on her or saying hateful stuff wont do you any good or do her any bad.
So stop forcing your mind to come up with trying-hard-to-be-sarcastic-remarks on her and Hayden and get a life!!

voice of reason @ 04/11/2009 at 6:40 am

@131 JMO- the comment was not posted about Mrs C by Viper it was from G(@126) so I can only assume you stuffed up or to add interest both Viper and G are one in the same and you are playing backup, or maybe all 3.

Smiliehex have no idea why the whole “awaiting moderation” thing happens to both you and Gasol. 18 months/1 year maybe I could understand Gasol to be honest did not think she could post a sentence without swearing, but there seemed to be no problem at JJ with it.
I cannot for the life of me remember any swear word that you did smilie, and if you did I should have marked it down as a very rare experience.
I also thought that at JJ there were no rules layed down, so maybe it’s a phrase that has been used or maybe they only allow X amount of posts in X amount of time. I have no idea what you typed your the only one who knows, funny though that you could still type afterwards-maybe contact JJ and ask why?

Justmyopinion @ 04/11/2009 at 7:11 am

#VOR #131
I didn’t know that Gasol and Viper were the same person.I
Actually I thought your other name is Viper . I thought that u did report Smilie cos u always fight here….but I see than u clever than that.

I think we should only report people when they use really offensive words and not because we disagree with them. Smilie isn’t a rude person and u r not either.

I just have screen name no other one here.

Isn’t it funny that these two have 135 comments so far, like they’re Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie? Guys, I realize that it’s upsetting to some of you that they are together, but I think you spend way too much of your time worrying about it, you know? I love Hayden and all, but he (and his girlfriend) are really not THAT interesting.

shaCHEER11 @ 04/11/2009 at 9:11 am

come on, some of you guys are being kinda harsh. youre saying that she is holding him back from his “career”, well hes the one that has to find the work to put his career in motion. some are saying it wont last because she gets “around”, the only other person i know that she was in a relatioship with was adam brody and that last almost 4 years, so she can do the committment thing. even though i think she was way happier with adam and i liked him better, i think Hayden and Rachel can work if they try.

celebhores @ 04/11/2009 at 10:02 am

in regards to theses pics, i conclude:

1. they were ordere by RB. what paps are randomly hanging around uxbridge?…a parking lot? looks staged, i mean who does gift exchange in a parking lot especially someone who is private?
there r lots of hot celebs in toronto right now, why waste time on these two? Rb needs attention, she cant stay out of the spotlight too long.

2. i find it disresectful and of bad taste for her to pull a stunt like this.bringing his family into this. i wonder if hc even knows. for all we know she told him she got the ring from fashionweek but insinuates to us its from hc. (i know its a long shot, but possible)

3. we will see more by hc bday. she wil make sure pics r taken of them together.

4. remember she wore a gold band not long ago, she saw she drummed up hype, so now flaunts a rock.

5. hc is a moron

6. is that hc mom? maybe. compare her ring to other pics. i know hejsa looks so much like her

7. rb gets what she wants….this means she will do whatever it takes. even making good with the family.

8. hc is opening a box with a sweater. meaning he wont see his mom or whoever on his bday. meaning he now dumps his family and friends(i bet he wont go riding like he used to) for this beotch.

9. hc is a moron

10. rb sinking to new low & bringing his quiet, private family into the limelight of gossip. if it wernt for rb, hc and his family would have peace. he must really be blind to put her b4 family

@#132
Oooh… really… well… zzzzzz… ok times up… so next? What another hater? Jeeez still “cant” really beat them up so far & as usual here LOL

cheap publicity hos @ 04/11/2009 at 10:07 am

“what is up with all the haters?”
LOL
Haters?
You obviously think only your opinion is valid.
Some people who aren’t stupid like you and don’t buy PR bulls*it.

voice of reason @ 04/11/2009 at 10:09 am

@135 JMO(I’m thinking not the real one-or maybe trying to hard to cover up from your silly mistake) I hope for you Gasol does not come in here and read your message I would start running if I was you.

Or you could try to make things right by just saying sorry, admit you got caught out and take your “friends” someplace else, because you have just annoyed both sides. BTW “we” should report people who only use offensive words—who are we? cause it sure as heck ain’t me.

Can’t wait to read the next 30 posts–till later all, I have a movie to watch.

I keep hearing that Hayden is gay and that girl is his beard.

@ 138 You must be a teenager to come up with reasons like this to rationalize why pictures are taken of these two, lol!

They both disappeared after voting in early November, she reappeared for a week or so before Christmas, then disappeared again until Jan. 31st this year when she and Hayden were photographed in LA by her car. There was a picture of them in November in Canada on a lift watching some construction being built. That is alot longer than 3 weeks to be gone, this is not the first time she and Hayden have been gone, its about the 4th or 5th time.

The fact that they are opening gifts in a parking lot is no one’s business but theirs as to why, and it is not so unusual, if you want to be sure the size is right, or you went out to eat and this is when you see the person. Why would they “stage” photos of mom with her backside bent over to put all over the internet? Thats why these pictures do look random to me, who would want to embaress their mom like that? Maybe they did call the paps, who cares? It was 4 years ago when Hayden “went riding” for his birthday, and you have no idea what he will do on his birthday! He is engaged now, I’m sure he would rather be with Rachel, it does not mean he can’t be with other family/friends as well, if he chooses to. And to think he doesn’t know what a diamond ring on Rachel’s left finger means is absolutely hilarious! They are engaged because he gave her the ring, they don’t have to confirm the obvious! He is not brain dead!

You really ought to find something else to occupy your mind with, obsessing over these two like this is moronic! You won’t change anything by constantly posting nonsense about them, I hope you get over the fact they are together soon.

voice of reason @ 04/11/2009 at 11:04 am

Sorry just read Celebhores comments this should be fun I’m going to answer them point by point–yeah I am bored but this could be more fun than the movie on TV:
1. Because RB did not call them or are you trying to tell me that paps could sell a carpark shot(all 8) for more money than other celebs in Toronto, although I think you stuffed up and should have said Vancover cause Twilight stuff is all over the place.

2. You are right so much of a long shot–not even worth the comment to reply.

3. I hope so more things for the haters to type about, thus more photo’s to look at, but if it does not happen I will remind you.

4. RB also wore the gold band with Adam and if you followed the threads more close you would know that both sides have sort of agreed the ring is a mute point and something she just wears on both hands and ever since Hayden was asked about(and knew what they were talking about) she has not worn it since-guess Hayden put his foot down.

5. I see lots of moron’s around here-you are heading into the top 5. Thankfully for you some idiots posted before you and took the lead.

6. Yes for the last time it’s Mrs C, maybe you have never seen her picture quite that way-she has lost weight but the hair is a dead giveaway, when you go back and look at other shots.

7. BF/GF always try to make good with family, especially if both know how important family are to each other maybe you are from a different planet?

8. Go back check the photo’s HC opens a box with the boots in them/RB pulls out the sweater and places the sweater back in the blue bag.

9. You already said that must be running out of things.

10. HC’s family with exception of father(who is there sometimes but not normally photographed) have always attended events and had pictures taken, where have you been celebhore for the last 7 years-your point about RB invading privacy is very mute, although it was red carpet events the family does not seem to have a problem-why do you?

Looking forward to reading your pathetic backlash

I think these photos are staged because they all look stupid trying on bad looking rain boots in a parking lot. I think Rachel and Hayden are making fun of the photographer who was following them around. All three of them look like idiots with their bad looking rain boots on in a parking lot.

voice of reason @ 04/11/2009 at 11:23 am

@143 Ha Ha Ha I actually was happy that I was sitting down when I read your post finally someone else other than the very few can post with logic-THANK YOU.

some fans are morons @ 04/11/2009 at 11:32 am

“voice of reason”,
You are a moron, too stupid for Hollywood publicity games.

@ 146 Your welcome.

voice of reason @ 04/11/2009 at 11:43 am

@147 please if you are going to say something don’t hide behind a cover name makes you look both a moron and stupid.

@#138 – they were ordere by RB. what paps are randomly hanging around uxbridge?…a parking lot? looks staged,..
- More/Most likely. They’re probably missing (mis)acting infront on a real film shooting as they’re not getting any these days that’s why they’ve converted their pap opps into a stage play augmented w/ an addtl. support aka family member for some sort of realistic touch. Keep on trying so damn hard LOL

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 910 » Show All