Dakota Fanning is a Gatorade Girl

Dakota Fanning is a Gatorade Girl

Dakota Fanning quenches her thirst with a bottle of lemon-lime Gatorade after a work-out session at a gym in Los Angeles on Friday (April 10).

The 14-year-old actress was seen wearing a necklace with a peace symbol on it.

Later in the day, Dakota was seen visiting a Spa in Free City sweats. She seemed in a rush as she clutched onto her Blackberry Bold.

The day before, Dakota visited Disneyland to celebrate her sister Elle‘s 11th birthday.

dakota fanning gatorade 01
dakota fanning gatorade 02
dakota fanning gatorade 03
dakota fanning gatorade 04
dakota fanning gatorade 05
dakota fanning gatorade 06
dakota fanning gatorade 07

Christopher Polk/Getty

love herrrrr(:

My 9 year old sister looks exactly like her. It’s scary. I’ll tell you one thing I didn’t look like this when I as 15 years old. She looks like a really tall 12 year old. Its not ment it a bad way I just kinda think she looks young for her age.

miley cyrus supporter @ 04/11/2009 at 11:07 pm

eh? whos she?

so what if she doesn’t look like her age? I would looove to look a lot more younger than my age

She’s 15!

You don’t know who Dakota Fanning is, #5?

looks like an overworked and haggard kid. I’m afraid she might just ends up like lohan. most overworked child actors/actress missed their childhood A LOT and grew up ending in turmoil, but well see with this one :)

Guys, maybe our perceptions play tricks on us because of all the teen girls in LA nowdays that cake up their face with make-up and look like they are in their late 20s. I not pointing my finger at anyone…….Ali Lohan..cough, cough……We forgot what a teen looks like.

Why is a perfectly in shape 15 year old working out? Does she have to weigh 80 pounds instead of 90 or something?

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 04/11/2009 at 11:49 pm

smh @ ‘Dakota Fanning is a Gatorade Girl.
ugh.

I absolutely adore her and will be following her…I think its awesome that she works out ..its very productive and keeps her out of all the reckless trouble young child stars fall in..she’s got films lined up till 2010…for the record…her b-day was Feb.23,1994..she’s 15

She’s a cheerleader, so working out is important, #8 and #10.

What’s wrong with going to the gym at 15? She’s just trying to stay healthy and fit. I doubt she’s trying to lose weight.

shoegal421 @ 04/12/2009 at 12:42 am

even if you’re in shape, you should still work out. so what, if you’re skinny you can’t step foot in a gym? it’s important to maintain your health! btw, she’s turning out to be a really lovely girl and i don’t think she’ll end up like a lindsay.

You don’t have to go to the gym to loose weight. It keeps ones heart healthy and muscles strong It promotes strength in the joints and its a great stress reliever. Some people use it as a get away, she, for example might be doing it for those reasons since she is a busy actress.

be honest: HOW BAD IS HER CONDITION TODAY, folks?

She is 15. Get it right.

good for her, she seems like a normal, well-adjusted kid, which is particularly incredible seeing as she’s been in the industry from such a young age and continues to work, moving up to more mature, serious roles.
i’ve never been a particular fan of hers one way or the other, but i have to give the girl and her parents props for keeping her out of trouble! she goes to a high school near me, and i think it’s great that she’s doing all of these normal things (like cheerleading for her hs) while also pursuing a career in acting.
it’ll be interesting to see where she’s at in 5 years!

she looks old,
and what kind a face is that, she looks angry and old,

can anyone tell me what is her cellphone????
plzzzzz

Now, that Gatorade would have looked so much more New Moonish if it had been the Fruit Punch red colored flavor. lol ;-)

#22, it’s a blackberry

I guess she is young enough to be able to drink that unhealthy crap!

She’s a cutie – and seems so well-adjusted for Hollywood. Hope she can maintain her balance in a town and industry that ‘eats its young alive!’

mccain palin 08 @ 04/12/2009 at 11:01 am

shes on a cell phone, drinking gatorade, and walking out of a gym in hollywood by herself. at 14 years old.

call me crazy but at 14 years didnt have a cell phone or a gym membership. nor did i have any reason to have either of those things

#29, things have changed

Jared get it right she just turned 15 a few weeks ago

she seems to be a well adjusted teen ager. she’s also a pretty girl.

well, #29, she IS a hollywood star and has an image to maintain. I think the spa and gym will keep her in shape and also stop normal teenage things like acne and stretchmarks.. things that will be picked on a lot by people as she is in the public eye! I think shes a very natural looking girl and has a good head on her shoulders and I wish her the best! I think its great to be thinking of your health and clean image at this age tbh

I like what
#29 said.

;)

oh she is so gorgeous ♥

Dakota is cool…she won’t end up like Lindsey.

CARMEN, ESTONIA @ 06/12/2009 at 3:21 pm

@mccain palin 08: she is fifteen!!!

Dakota forever @ 06/14/2009 at 12:40 am

Dakota looks very sexy in lavendar!

Damn right! @ 07/05/2009 at 3:23 pm

Who cares how old she is? Dakota´s breasts look beautiful and her skinny body is delicious! I can´t wait for her to show a little more skin than what she´s been showing so far.