Ashley Greene & Ian Somerhalder Couple Up

Ashley Greene & Ian Somerhalder Couple Up

Twilight star Ashley Greene took her new boyfriend, actor Ian Somerhalder, to support her fellow castmate Jackson Rathbone and his band, 100 Monkeys, when they played at the Vancouver, British Columbia, club Backstage Lounge on Tuesday (April 14).

Ashley was there with Ian, who appears to be her new boyfriend,” a witness tells Life & Style. “The two seemed really happy and kissed throughout the show!”

Ashley, 22, plays vampire clairvoyant Alice Cullen in the Twilight franchise. Ian, 30, will play moody vampire Damon on the CW pilot Vampire Diaries. Dating vampires — love it!!!

Other castmates in the crowd included Kristen Stewart, Kellan Lutz, Nikki Reed and Taylor Lautner. Pictured below: Ashley and Ian at the concert as well as Ian on April 5 in downtown Vancouver, where Ashley is filming the sequel to Twilight, New Moon.

ashley greene ian somerhalder couple 01
ashley greene ian somerhalder couple 02
ashley greene ian somerhalder couple 03
ashley greene ian somerhalder couple 04
ashley greene ian somerhalder couple 05
ashley greene ian somerhalder couple 06
ashley greene ian somerhalder couple 07

Credit: R Chiang, Adriana M. Barraza/WENN, Dzilla; Photos: Bauergriffinonline, SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Ashley Greene, Ian Somerhalder

Ethan Miller/Getty

he is hot!! they are cute together.

I love Ian and Ashley.. Just not together! Haha, it’s probably because I’m jealous she’s got him.. Damnit. lol

i saw her in person when i went to a taping of the soup a while back, she didn’t talk to anyone nor seemed interested in being there

i doubt there dating .. Life& Style isnt a reliable source to say the least lol . i should know i buy the mags and their stories are redic its soo funny . and Ian is in Vancouver, Canada to tape his show

well of course they would be together *rolling eyes” it just makes sense
*now puking*

I LIKE THIS COUPLEEE :D

he should be somewhere in the twilight franchise!

now this is a hot matchup… :( rip boon

i thought she was dating kellan or jackson popular girl huh?

i knew it!!
he is hot.. lucky her

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 04/15/2009 at 9:50 pm

d-list love.. cool .

he should play demetri or felix :))

Uhh what?? I thought she and Jackson were dating.

Ian is gorgeous

dude isn’t she with Jackson Rathbone?

wow i thought she was dating jackson.

I’m sorry but this chick seems like a hobag D-Lister, she dates only douches and parties too much.

NO don’t date Jackson, too good for her!

hot couple and perfect together

attn Twilighters vote for the cast and movie on the mtv site

Pretty sure they’ve been friends for years…there’s some older pics of them together somewhere on the net…

WICKED WENCH @ 04/15/2009 at 10:58 pm

IAN is HOTNESS!

zach quinto's wife @ 04/15/2009 at 11:11 pm

LUCKKKY ashleyyy love them

He simply needs a FU*CK*R.
But because this is america BOYS are, thank god, NOT DONE, folks!!

IAN SOMERHALDER IS SOOOOO HOT!!! I was wondering what happened with him…Good to see him in the press again…miss him.

SOO FUNNY.. VAMPIRE DATING VAMPIRE… THEY ARE BOTH VERY GOOD LOOKING!!! CUTE!!!

Chelsey b. @ 04/15/2009 at 11:52 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHH! Jackson and Ashley arn’t together!! :[

but these 2 are cute

Chelsey b. @ 04/15/2009 at 11:52 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHH! Jackson and Ashley arn’t together!! :[

but these 2 are cute

he is sexy. i miss boone !

dont watch that if you are underage.

I love her make up!!! She sports those red lips real well!!! Yeah she and Ian are cute together, but not as CUTE as her and Jackson!!!!!!

twifanatic Amanda @ 04/16/2009 at 1:00 am

I love Ashley, and this guy is cool I think. So…yay!

Oh Ashley, Jackson so has eyes for you girl! And as much as I loved Ian on ‘Lost’, I can’t condone this relationship. Jashley/Jalice love <3

I know that’s the guy from LOST…but who in the world is she!?

Isn’t he going to be in “the vampire diaries”??

Its nice 2 c them together and stuff but i prefer Ashley 2 b wit Jackson, cous they work together and stuff, they will definitly spend more time together and theyre a much cuter couple even though Ian is hot !

Russian girl @ 04/16/2009 at 4:43 am

I love Ian. I love Ashley. Soooo they are great beautiful couple!

Anastacia @ 04/16/2009 at 4:58 am

they look cute together!! ^^

Life and Style is full of crap. I have friends who went to that concert and all 4 of them said that Ashley and Ian DIDN’T kiss at all the WHOLE night…Also he is up in Vancouver shooting his new TV series “Vampire Diaries”, so he wasnt up there to see his girlfriend (who is NOT Ashley, it is someone else…)

He is a lucky boy.

Ashley is the bomb.

charlotte @ 04/16/2009 at 8:09 am

i agree with lola, jackson is wayyy too good for her. she seems so full of herself (not from this article, just in general).

i agree with the above post i dont like her for some reason, she just comes off as rather up herself, and that she thinks she can get any guy, well GUESS WHAT i think Jackson is way too good for her

who is this girl, and why should i care who shes with, is this e-list celebrity day

It’s true Jackson is too talented and gorgeous for this hussy. STAY AWAY.

Wow their cute together ! I LOVE ASHLEY SO HE BETTER NOT HURT HER !!

I Think They Are a Ok Couple !
I Kinda Liked Kellan & Ashley Together XD
And If You Dont No Who She Is Read The Fliping Title It Clearly Say Ashley Greene !!!

I Love Ashley Shes Like The Best !
Put 2 Me I Think Should Of Gone With Jackson Or Kellan

ashley and jackson!!!!!!!!!
i want that couple

my gosh some of you need to get a life. Ashley is not up herself and she is not a hussy. My gosh she appriciates all the fans and the same that she has gotten. She just isn’t like Britney or any of those people who go completely crazy and yell and scream at the papz

franciely Damaceno @ 04/16/2009 at 12:01 pm

NOOOO, she should be with Jackson ò.ó

IAN IS MAJOR-LY HOT!!!

dont really like her.

Ashley has no talent. all she’s good at is at spreading her legs. Josh Henderson treated her like crap and she kept coming back to him. Why would you want Jackson to hook up with that? He deserves someone better imho.

dang it ash! why that guy?
what the hell is wrong with jackson?! why not him?
lol

Aw
Buuuuuut what about Jackson ! :(

Not true. She’s with Jackson.

NOOO!!! Ashley Greene && Kellan Lutz are dating. Bullshit right there.

Rachel hun she never was wif kellan he denied n she said they are best friends and they knew each other before twilight.But her and ian its just…..WRONG! Dude how can she do this to jackson,dangling her supposed bf infront of him when she knows that hes still got feelings for her(he admitted it in a video).Although if this isnt true than how come jackson is fine with her leaving a club with another dude,she is known to bag a lot a lot of the hot guys in hollywood.thanks natsky its good to hear some reassurence.

Ian was asked at the show if they were dating, THEY ARE NOT! HE IS ENGAGED!

@Lisa:
Yeah in the movie

i love him hot couple!!

@ Lisa, a few fans overheard him on the phone talking to someone and was heard saying “F%@K we just have the same circle of friends”

@Maria, Ian and Ashley left with Peter and 2 other women who I am not sure who they are….So they didn’t leave along and from fan encounters the papz have all of their hotels staked out so why didn’t we get reports of him going back to her hotel with her???

BECAUSE THEY AREN’T DATING

Isn’t Ashley dating Jackson? I thought they were like getting married or something

Yeah I don’t think I’m liking this couple. Jackson REALLY likes Ashley. It’s hard not to see that. I’m sure he acts ok with this, but really he’s probably died a little inside :\ Me hopes this is just a rumor.

Just to set the gossip straight. Ashley and Ian are just very good friends. I know this for a fact. They are both wonderful people having a fun time at Jackson’s show. It kills me how the rumors fly as soon as two people are seen together. Just and FYI.

DoesntMatter @ 04/17/2009 at 6:44 am

No, they are just friends. and to whoever said those bad things about Ashley, you DON’T KNOW the girl so you better keep your mouths shut. Thanks

@DoesntMatter& @Allykat: I love you guys. I already guessed they were friends. Lets just say I have seen pictures of Ashley and Kellan with more affection then those, and they have both said they are not dating.

It is shame she gets put with any male she goes out with but that is the bizz. To those who are saying bad things, didn’t your mother ever tell you

“if you can’t say anything nice dont say anything at all”??

If you dont like her then dont post.

wait i thought she was dating jackson ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

i dont believe a damn **** from this
she had said that she would have been with jackson, wouldn´t
it be that they had such hectic schedules.
and life&style is not the best magazine(tabloid) to trust
jashley=love

He’s hot I wish he was part of the cast, he should be one of the Volturi guard..

Christina Viering @ 04/21/2009 at 9:24 pm

Nice couple.

Amie checketts @ 04/23/2009 at 12:35 pm

thats awful, i hav met ash, and the whole time she was saying how much she liked jackson. how hes a great kisser and brilliant at everything. ash soooo is meant to be with jackson. he even admitted he fancies her on t.v now tht takes balls !

loves ash, loves boone in lost

BUH THIS RELATIONSHIP MUST END !

ash dear, u no u love jackson, also kellan wuld b better 4 u thn him !

x

Amie checketts @ 04/23/2009 at 12:35 pm

loves ash, loves boone in lost

BUH THIS RELATIONSHIP MUST END !

ash dear, u no u love jackson, also kellan wuld b better 4 u thn him !

x

He is so hot! I miss him in Lost! he should be in Twilight!!!!

they not dating he is engaged! thank God! Ashley and jackson rathbone r so cute together!

He has the most amazing baby blues!!!

ıan’ı çooook seviyorum

her vampire (Alice Cullen) isn’t clairvoyant …. she sees the future, not reads minds…just sayin’

Weird, since Ashley used to date Chace Crawford back in 2005…and Chace and Ian look a lot alike.

OMG! ;O That sucks! I think Ashley and Jackson were dating. He’s like twice as hot as Ian. C’mon Ashley! Go for Jackson! He’s cute and funny, smart to.. x) Omg. Its her choice.. But she does it wrong.. GAAAH. U witch… I love u, Ash, but please!? If i could date Jackson i would be like the happiest girl in the hole wide woorld x’3

// lots of love to all the twilight-actors <3

* jaw drops open for 10 seconds *
SHE’S NOT WITH JACKSON ?!
ouch .
i was kindda sad manzcx.
dang it ,
but .. but..but ..
i thought ,
she and jackson had huge crushes on each other .
WTFHHHHHHH ?!

OMG!!!!!

they are so cute together!!!

but i wish that her and jackson were together :..(

I hate her new boyfriend!!! She is PERFECT with Jackson! I think Ashley should go out with Jackson. But I LOVE ASHLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way!!

I rather Ashley dating Jackson…..

so bad they arn’t together!!

but if Ashley is happy…… :/

ew no.
she should date Jackson, even tho Jackson should date mee .lol

i think that ashley greene should date jackson rathbone because they are like perfect for eachother

oooo what.. never :D ;( kellan and ashley 4ever….. ashley and ian, but… that are just my dreams why why WHY?!

she is better off dating Jackson. he likes her alot. and all the time when they ask whats the best part of being in twilight he always say Ashley. And when they do interview he is always trying to impress her. Jackson and Ashley truely make the cutest couple and i truely wish they would go out. if you watch all the interview they did together watch him just look at her and always putting his arms around her. and how he is always whispering something to her. he really does like her.

He can do a lot better than her. Her personality blows! I saw her interviewed recently and she is no great shakes. There are plenty of hot women in Hollywood that he can go after who have more charisma.

stephanie @ 09/06/2009 at 8:47 pm

funny how people thought jackson and ashley were together i almost cried when i heared these 2 were 2gether cuz like sort of everyone else thought Ian was hot as hell but then again wasnt she caught with Chace Crawford?

I love ian in the Vampire Diaries and Achley green from twilight and new moon and i think they look HOT together. Ashley scored a hot guy!!!!!!!

they do really look hot together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ally!! :) @ 11/13/2009 at 9:30 pm

Wasn’t she with chace crawford?

NOOO!
I actually cant believe it! i love Ashley i think shes amazing :) and ive been watching the vampire diaries and damn! is he sexy! then i started watching the t.v series lost and realised hes in that too ! then i discover ash and ian are dateing! :O
i cant believe it :(
so jealous :/ hes actually just so goddamned sexy!

twilightluver @ 12/04/2009 at 5:54 am

omg her and jackson are NOT together!!!!!!!!
they are sooooooooooo cute together omg.
i love the vd and twilight i love life sooooo much now!!!!!!

wat them 2 are datin but ian somerhalder is hot

Lexrimishcaro @ 12/27/2009 at 12:55 am

uhhh…, they look good together….
vampire to vampire
diamonds to fire
lol

They look cute together but I wish I could date him… He’s sooo HAWT!!! It’s funny, Alice Cullen and Damon Salvatore… Too vampires…

I love u IAN!!!

ashleygreenisahobag @ 01/23/2010 at 10:22 pm

I hate you, Ashley Greene. Stop bothering Chace and Ian!!

vampire lover14 @ 02/15/2010 at 10:23 pm

Ashley green is so lucky!

she is not really familiar to me..but she’s beautiful more than to ian’s latest girlfriend.. i’ll keep on supporting you ian handsome,sexy and definitely gorgeous boy……

there do make a cute … couple …

Wow…. I just found out about this.. I think it’s ironic and funny. Everyone thought that she was going out with Jackson Rathbone. Either or Life and Style not really a reliable resource. Anyway they are cute together. Ian is really hot, to bad he’s about 13 years older htan moi. LOL

I thought he was with his girlfriend Meghan? Da pics of them together was in Feb 2010 and these were taken in April. I guess…Maybe Greene is his rebound.

ian is like ridiculously hot…i love ashley but god dammit i want him!

I’m sorry but this girl is a SLAG! Who hasn’t she been out with?! She was with Ian’s twin Chace Crawford not long ago! And i though Ian was with some blonde ugly girl anyway.

I am so jealous, she gets to look into those sexy eyes…..dam

This is good, muhahahahahahahaha, evil babies like in breaking dawn.

i love you ian and i love youe hair i wish kise you

Becka, I know someone who works on the set of TVD (which by the way is filmed in Georgia, not Canada) and Ian and Meghan broke up in late March. He didn’t confirm it himself until late June, though. Not a fan of Ashley’s or even Twilight in general, but I’m pretty sure these two have been friends for years. This was the only time they were spotted together alone where it was misconstrued and blown out of proportion.

Also Becka, this sighting of Ian and Ashley is from April of 2009 which was last year.

Damonturnsmeon @ 03/04/2011 at 1:32 pm

Dude, Ashley’s with Joe Jonas. I love Ashley, but once i saw this I started rethinking my admiration for her. But it’s all bullshit. She’s happy with Joe, and let it stay that way.

Leave Ian out of this, he is just some hot stuff. One damn sexy boy so he HAS to stay single.

Damonturnsmeon @ 03/04/2011 at 1:37 pm

<3 I love them both, but not together … Well said, ;)

AWHH, I think they look cute together! But I want her to be with Jackson Rathbone more…don’t know why. They just seem too perfect for each other when they’re hanging out just as “friends”. But Ian’s cute though! <3

Kimberlyyyy @ 10/03/2011 at 7:58 pm

NOO! I really really want her to be with Jackson. I can actually see by the way he looks at her, talks to her, J has a major crush on Ash and she really needs to go for him. And Ian’s ENGAGED. Personally, I don’t like her relationship with Joe Jonas either. I think JackAsh is meant to be! <3 But that’s MY opinion though….<333 Love ya Ashley!

i love you iann whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ohh whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy he is so not with her