Susan Boyle is Humble At Home

Susan Boyle is Humble At Home

Britains Got Talent star Susan Boyle crosses her fingers in her home in Blackburn, Scotland on Friday (April 17).

The 48-year-old unemployed Scottish sensation lives alone with her cat Pebbles and volunteers at her local church. By now, everyone has seen her tryouts on the reality show Britain’s Got Talent however, Susan will tell you that “it hasn’t sunk in yet.”

Earlier today, she appeared on The Today Show and everyone was hoping she’d answer the question on everybody’s mind: Do you have a boyfriend?

But like a true superstar, Susan replied “No comment.”

susan boyle scotland 01

• Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
LolaSvelt @ 04/17/2009 at 4:47 pm

She’s a great singer, but seriously, we’ve only seen her perform once. Overhyped! Stupid Demi Moore saying it made her cry.

why is everyone so obsessed with this cow?

She was a good singer, not a great singer. She’s living off the dole, so basically the taxpayers are paying for her to ‘volunteer’ and go on tv shows?

I love her!

Susan fan!! @ 04/17/2009 at 5:54 pm

Susan is amazing!!
I just luvvvvvvvv her so much!!
she will win the show!

She has such an amazing voice. There is another song of her on Youtube, “cry me a river”, and it’s also very beautiful to listen to;

If she is on JSA (Jobseekers allowance), she’ll have to declare any work she does and any earnings she makes,she is allowed to work under 16 hours/wk and keep her benefit, if she does more than 16 hrs/wk or earns more than 60 quids a wk,she’ll loose her benefit, i know it full well as i work in a Jobcentreplus office in Birmingham,England.Please, don’t shoot me, I don’t make the rules, I just work there.I hope this oportunity gives her the chance to get a job, she’s got a good voice, I think the fact that she chose such a powerful song helped her.

Thats a man baby. Cheerio!!!

That’s not nice!

her voice is amazing!

Elizabeth @ 04/17/2009 at 6:22 pm

Always have to have the morons on this site who hate everyone and everything because they themselves are such losers. In your eyes she may not be attractive but she has inner beauty and the voice of an angel. The haters on here are the ugly ones.

amazing spirit and talent

camerondiaztwin @ 04/17/2009 at 6:50 pm

Her voice is spectacular, and you children calling her a “cow” and saying it’s “stupid” to be moved by her singing are indicative of a lot of what’s wrong witth this society.

Go Susan!!! UP THE SCOTS!!!!

she was on a radio station in Australia and she said that she is single.

she may sing beautifully
but some1 needs 2 give this woman a makeover, she has a man face
i wish her all the best of luck tho, hope she wins

She may not be gorgeous to a lot of us on the outside but man I just heard her version of Cry me a River and it was just stunning, I’m also not saying she has the best voice on earth..there is plenty of amazing voices out there that are also amazing, but she deserves to have hers recognized as well.

she’s beautiful! her voice is amazing as well.

thats_right @ 04/17/2009 at 7:11 pm

I love Susan she is the best :)

camerondiaztwin @ 04/17/2009 at 7:13 pm

lakers fan, that comment is so shallow, you should be embarrassed.

She IS beautiful. Maybe not by your silly standards, but by God’s. And that should be good enough for anyone.

I’m happy for her. I thought she had a powerful voice, not my kind of music but i’m sure alot of people appreciated the performance.
She seems to have led a sheltered life and I’m happy that she can do what she has always wanted to do.

I love her, and I find her personality to be so charming. I want her to succeed further in the singing career. I want to be able to be a fan of hers for years! I’d buy her album.

And besides being a great person… I don’t think I even have to say this, though I will anyway. Her voice? Amazing. To the above comments not recognizing her obvious talent… Are you jealous? Are you a moron? What’s wrong with you?

lakers fan in boston — GO F**K YOURSELF , just because she doesnt look like britney spears or rihanna doesnt mean she isnt beautiful. You are such a shallow douchebag, i repeat GO F**K YOURSELF!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE HER!!!
JUST ADORE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sshhii-baby @ 04/17/2009 at 7:53 pm

Every women loves to get pampered every once in awhile. Give her a simple makeover. I’m sure she would appreciate it. Feeling and looking confidence is very sexy. Her humbled nature is refreshing. We need more people like her. Then the world would be in better place. Like the lady judge said,”it was a priviledge to see her perform . It was an honor. I want her to succes. This is the one person I can say really deserves it. She is a good person inside out and god rewarded her.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All