Dita Von Teese Goes Coachella Nautical

Dita Von Teese Goes Coachella Nautical

Dita Von Teese cools down with a cold drink during Day 2 of the 2009 Coachella Music Festival on Saturday (April 18) in Indio, Calif.

The 36-year-old burlesque beauty had a nautical theme going on with her outfit. Her dress had a print filled with anchors, life preservers and ship steering wheels. Dita also rocked out a classic pair of navy and white Keds shoes!

10+ pictures inside of nautical-themed Dita Von Teese

dita von teese coachella nautical 01
dita von teese coachella nautical 02
dita von teese coachella nautical 03
dita von teese coachella nautical 04
dita von teese coachella nautical 05
dita von teese coachella nautical 06
dita von teese coachella nautical 07
dita von teese coachella nautical 08
dita von teese coachella nautical 09
dita von teese coachella nautical 10
dita von teese coachella nautical 11
dita von teese coachella nautical 12

I’m shocked Dita’s wearing tenners.
Good for her.

Little Bo Peep.

She looks comfy and cool.

She never did it for me, and she dresses like my grandmother.

I bet her feet are thankful for the break from the constant high heels.

She’s adorable. My granny doesn’t wear Dior and Elie Saab. Love Dita’s gowns but nice to her dressed casual for a change.

I don’t like the glasses or the shoes. The dress is really cute.

She looks nice, but I don´t like her glasses.

she is so pretty….

Love her haircut, but not the whole outfit.

I think her hair looks much better touseled than straight.

Wow, I’ve never seen her without heels.
She looks so cute!

So sweet. Who designed the dress?

How tall is Dita? I read she’s 5’6 but for some reason she looks shorter. Maybe it’s due to her tiny frame.

The make-up is so-so, the dress okay, and yet the overall look is actually quite pretty.

Love Dita’s outfit: simple and cute

she has a ’50s vibe..

Never in a million years did I think I would see this woman wearing sneakers. Too funny!

^ she probably had to have surgery on her feet from all those skyscraper heels!

One word: beautiful ;-)

goodnatured @ 04/19/2009 at 5:48 am

Oh, I really like her dress there Who is it by ?

she looks good! i like what she’s wearing.

The face is pretty…outfit isn’t..

I wonder why we hardly ever see Dita wearing sneakers. I like her casual look especially the dress.

I really miss her longt hair – she pulled it off so well.

I love the outfit. She looks adorable.

candyland @ 04/19/2009 at 6:15 am

Dita has toned down her makeup somewhat. She looks so much prettier without it.

SMILE, *****!

She looks wayy nicer in casual gear. She should do it more often.

She looks like a granny

Adorable!

she looks like someone’s grandma

She is so cute, only she could pull off that outfit!

she looks like a middle aged tourist. blek!

she’s plain jane without the high end clothes.

I though her feet were permanently arched.

Very pretty. I’ve never seen her this casual. Is that a dress or a jumper?

She looks like a middle-aged housewife.

…………..WE REALLY MISS THE JESUS-SANDALS, folks!!

remember da truth @ 04/19/2009 at 1:07 pm

First time I’ve seen her dressing like an ordinary housewife. And still, she looks better than most of the people you see at the supermarket. Even dressed dowdy, she can’t help but be somewhat glamorous.

well deserved @ 04/19/2009 at 1:45 pm

36 I THOUGHT SHE WAS ABOUT 70 MAN WHY WOULD SOMEONE DO THAT TO THEMESELVES SOOO FAKE GROSS.

she ******* looks like a grandma with that outfit and shoes lol =p
her arms dont even look pale like her face
i think it might be makeup she might be wearing, which is stupid cuz she already looks horrible

retro shtick works on a 20-something. at her age, it’s starting to look less ‘intentional’ and more ‘old-ish’

marmalade @ 04/19/2009 at 8:50 pm

The Fabulous Ms… *Von Teese* once again does it her way.

very cute. she does not look like a grandma. you must be going blind if you think this woman looks 70. her style is vintage which is something associated with older people, but she does not have wrinkled skin and gray hair. she looks her age, just dressed from another era.
this outfit doesn’t thrill me. it doesn’t do anything for her gorgeous figure and even makes her look a bit dowdy though still cute. she probably looks better than the gawky birds parading in their stilettos with their lady bits hanging out would if they tried to rock this dress, but i don’t think it truly flatters anyone.
her red carpet retro style is usually spot on, gorgeous and still works for her. hope we see her in more evening dresses soon.

whatever, yo @ 04/19/2009 at 9:06 pm

She looks like she’s in her 70s!

She looks like she has gained some weight.

only she could make casual look glamours. perfect outfit for a music festival! she always knows how to dress for the occassion!

WOW I’m IN LOVE with her outfit!!!!!!!!

Love the dress and tennies!

Really its bit of surprised for me while see first time her in a very unique outfits she is just looking very cute in her print filled dress and classic pair of shoes.

She is good looking person and her dress is good for other. I like this photo so you post some new items definitely I will update you soon.