Dakota Fanning Laughs Out Loud

Dakota Fanning Laughs Out Loud

Dakota Fanning laughs it up with her mom Joy as they go house hunting on Monday afternoon (April 20) in Santa Monica, Calif.

Looks like the Fanning family seems to be looking bigger digs in SoCal!

Dakota, 15, will start filming her scenes in the next few weeks for the Twilight sequel, New Moon. Dakota will be playing Jane, a Volturi vamp. Canadian actor Cameron Bright, will be playing Jane’s twin brother, Alec.

10+ pics inside of Dakota Fanning laughing out loud…

dakota fanning giggly girl 01
dakota fanning giggly girl 02
dakota fanning giggly girl 03
dakota fanning giggly girl 04
dakota fanning giggly girl 05
dakota fanning giggly girl 06
dakota fanning giggly girl 07
dakota fanning giggly girl 08
dakota fanning giggly girl 09
dakota fanning giggly girl 10

A&E

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Cute girl. She has a chance to become a great actress if she can stay out of trouble in Hollywood.

Dakota is such a cute girl.

Even when your parents passed away:
……………………JUST SMILE, folks!!
(this is america, THE COUNTRY OF DISPROPORTION)

Why isn’t she on JJJr.? Got your ages mixed up?

Shes so Pretty!!

She doesn’t look anything like her mom.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 04/21/2009 at 1:55 pm

@jamz: Because she’s a serious actress with a good selection of movies for all age groups, not just tweens.

Wearing heels like those at 15? who is she trying to impress??
sorry, but I think it’s not very age appropriate!!

#3 – WTF are you talking about??

@[☆I n F a m o u s☆]: She really doesn’t. She’s been in a lot of crappy films.

Cameron Bright? Awful actor.

just confused @ 04/21/2009 at 3:48 pm

She’s so cute! Stay normal Dakota!

Oh dear… Those shoes alone are terrible, but with that outfit she looks like an out of work stripper. Who told her that was a good look?

She’s a teenager. Teenagers think the strangest things look good on them. If I had to wear some of the clothes I did when I was 15.. forget about it.
She seems like a normal teen. How refreshing

Lol..I agree on the shoes..yeah let’s blame it on bad taste at this tender age..lol!
I feel that this girl doesn’t have a sense of entiltement like I see with other hollywood starlets who don’t have a third of her talent if you ask me….

Michaelangelo @ 04/21/2009 at 7:41 pm

Right, #5.

ick.
she’s not even cute
and either is that outfit.

She has more talent that most Hollywood adult actresses have. She’s already so successful. I love her and her movies :)

twilightroxx16 @ 04/22/2009 at 12:43 am

New Moon will get a ton more viewers then Twilight because Dakota Fanning will be playing a Vuturi Vamp. I gaurentee you New Moon will be the best of the twilight series.

twilightroxx16 @ 04/22/2009 at 12:46 am

@real: This is so true. She has to stay good. Please Please Stay Good lol

Those shoes are GROSS…Dakota, please stop shopping on Hollywood Blvd for “big girl” heels!!! Stick with a wedge or kitten heal until you’re at least 18! lol

dakotamom @ 04/22/2009 at 1:52 am

I wish Michael had not been so busy in NYU Graduate School (ITP) he would have certainly enjoyed the vintage cloth shopping and the food was better than any Steak in Manhattan.

Leave her alone, like none have you have ever walked out of the house in a casual outfit or whatever you could find that was clean to go to the store or whatever. Some celebs are into hamming it up for the camera 24/7 just for our benefit.

I meant AREN’T, not are

I remember wearing platform shoes at her age; now I find them ridiculous, but give her a break. Teens where crazy **** all the time.

I am now so curious to see how her father looks like, since her mom is a brunette and Dakota’s hair and coloring doesn’t seem to have been inherited from the maternal side…

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All