Lady GaGa Gets Cheeky

Lady GaGa Gets Cheeky

Lady GaGa arrives at fellow singer Mika‘s house, and wears a pair of thigh length lace-up boots in London, England on Monday (April 20).

The 23-year-old singer might have felt a draft, as her backside got up and personal with photographers.

In the UK, Lady GaGa‘s Pokerface, held onto the third slot with Pussycat Dolls (Jai Ho) and Ciara/Justin Timberlake in 4th and 5th place respectively. (Calvin Harris was number one, while La Roux was number two.)

40+ pictures inside of Lady GaGa getting cheeky…

lady gaga cheeky 01
lady gaga cheeky 40
lady gaga cheeky 41
lady gaga cheeky 42
lady gaga cheeky 43
lady gaga cheeky 44

SouthAfricanGirl @ 04/21/2009 at 2:04 am

I love Lady Gaga more than anything, but home girl needs to respect herself and cover up a certain part of her body!

I love her though!

UptownRazorback @ 04/21/2009 at 2:08 am

This is how you throw a “REAL” tea party.

MickeyVonDutch @ 04/21/2009 at 2:18 am

How can I count the ways she annoys me? For her and the likes of Kate Perry (to name # 2 on my list of omnipresent non-talents) something must have gone terribly wrong in their childhood. Craving this much attention is seriously unhealthy, especially for other people.

disgusting! a disgrace for the eyes

This is just sad. Do some celebrities really feel that left out of the talent pool that they have to “dress”, and do other such rubbish, in such ridiculous ways just to get another moment of attention? Honestly, some of these no-hopers get quite enough media attention given how uninteresting they are and yet they’re still not satisfied?

These sorts of celebrities really do beg the question: are some people never satisfied?

OMG!!!!!! EVERYBODY plese cover your eyes!!! you might get blind!!!!!!! this is soooooo cheap!!!
i know that she loves extravagant fashion but this is just too much!!!
bleahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Mika is also holding her arm in 1 picture….LOL i guess we know who the man in this relationship is……=))

***ROLLLS EYES***

Lady CaCa has had two hit singles, she needs to ease up on her ego a bit. Seriously who does she think she is? I like “Poker Face” but I can’t stand her cheap looking a*s so rather than buy it off iTunes I just downloaded that ish of Lime!

why is mika there?

irismurdo @ 04/21/2009 at 4:01 am

Self-obsessed moron

How dare she!! >:[

Stay away from Mika, you cow.

tacky, tacky her and her trashy outfits and cheap little teacup

***** stole Rosin Murphy’s style.

calvin harris was no 1 not dizzie rascal

anonymous @ 04/21/2009 at 5:55 am

People, why are you looking at her if she is so annoying to you? By the way, who the **** are you to judge on her? Pure souls, heh???? Give me a break, you bunch of hypocrites.

@anonymous: little kids see that woman. she is setting an example for so many people. she can’t handle the responsibility

sweethoney @ 04/21/2009 at 6:19 am

#15 do u really think we want to see her? For God’s sake it’s posted in just jared & we happen to see it.
She is disgusting. I think I want to vomit. I can’t describe how much I hate her.

She sure does know how to pull cheeky off…

xo
Rants, Thoughts & Merde

@sweethoney:

I’m with you on this one ! Pure trash !

utter garbage, trying way too hard to be original and just coming off as garish.

Goddamn it! I hate this b!tch more than anything. You know I’m all for original people who are extravagant and do things unlike everybody but that. NAH. NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I hate the lips, reminds me of Bette Midler in Hocus Pocus, I love the knee high lace up boots but I LOATHE the whole outfit. She should chill on the baring. I mean, come on! she looks like a total sl*ut. Not attractive at all. Usually I love original talented people……………….like Christina Aguilera =) Now she is original <3 unlike this talentless ho eww

She looks like she from an other planet ! The planet Lady Gaga…
I love her videos and a little bit her music (Just dance, Love Game) but she is definetely vulgar (looks the lycris of Love Game, her personnal life pictures…)

Too much of sexy > Kill The sexy !

anonymous @ 04/21/2009 at 8:02 am

#16: so how little kids can watch tits and tangas on beaches? Give me a break. Let her live! It is her ass and life, not yours. And you and no. 17 are saints. Get a life people! Do not wantch what you do not want to see! Half naked ass? Big deal!

common sense @ 04/21/2009 at 8:18 am

She tries to hard!

The tide of popular opinion for her is beginning to turn against her. Her music isnt all that original anyhow. Its very much like what you heard over ten years ago in gay clubs.

As much as I love her for her music, she really needs to stop trying so hard. Its embarrassing to see her carry around Chanel. Ugh.

martiniman @ 04/21/2009 at 9:13 am

she thinks she is madonna.get a life kid.madonna is number one.ur not even close

She looks gross in those clothess.

um, dizzee rascal isn’t number one.
calvin harris is!

LOL . . .I thought I was the only one who walked around like that (jk)
Who the hell would wear that?? It makes her look cheap.

shame on you jared for posting such trash!! what an excuse of an artist..cant sing, cant dress…focus on style and talent jared and you wont loose your readers to other sites!!

must we LAUGH or CRY, folks?
……………..you name it!!

She is so UGLY.

smile for the camera @ 04/21/2009 at 12:12 pm

calvin harris (im not alone) is number 1 not dizzee.

they done a song together last year that went to no.1 (dance wiv me)

She’s pretty much disgusting. She dresses worse than a BAD stripper.

calvin harris is actually number on in the uk, not dizzee rascal! addduuuuhh.

That looks so uncomfortable.

ewww disgusting woman!

OMG! SHE IS SOOOO AMAZING!
LOVE HER LOOK
LOVE HER VOICE
LOVE HER MUSIC
LOVE HER VIBE
THERE IS NO ONE OUT THERE RIGHT NOW LIKE LADY GAGA!
LIKE HER OR NOT YOU MUST COMEND HER ON HER TALENT
AND THE FACT SHE IS BEING HER SELF WITH NO APOLOGIES
TO ANYONE!!
LADY GAGA IS THE FUTURE!

She is soooo hawt! I love love love her!!!

DIE XTINA DIE @ 04/21/2009 at 2:12 pm

EWW THE HATER (1) HERE MUST LOVE CHRISTINA UGLYERA
LADY GAGA IS THE VOICE OF OUR GENERATION

OMG, I just saw a “before” pic of Lady Gaga before the serious nose job. She had one HUGE honker on her! Now I know why this chick always half dressed. She wouldn’t have gotten away with it before she shaved off half her shnoz!

Lady Gaga the voice of the generation, now that’s laughable. You have obviously never listen to a real singer, she would crumble if she didn’t have the beats and the auto tuner to drown out her voice. She is experimental to faults, no one wants to see her face which is why she’s constantly stripping down other parts of her body. Well hey, once a Stripper always a stripper? All those drugs she did effed up her brain.

Her ass made me nostalgic…it remains me when i had to change the incontinence pad of my eighty years old granny.

@ e. #46-
Do you live in a cave?? Lady Gaga sings LIVE and all the time!
She even Re-works her songs so she can PLAY the piano and sing live at the same time!
Lady Gaga’s voice is strong and powerfull!! she can sing Christina Uglyera or and any othe poptart under the table!!
Don’t get lost in her fashion, LADY GAGA IS AN ARTIST WITH MULTIPULE TALENTS AND THE GIRL CAN SANG!!!!!!
Love her!

ughh her legs r disgusting
she has them nasty thunder thighs
why ppl like her style idk, any dumb ass can wear stupid **** like this, so i dont find that stylish
i wont even comment her tea party photos, she just shows what an idiot she is
those lips….ugh
nasty ugly *****

nasty to the max!!!!!!! @ 04/21/2009 at 4:35 pm

She is so gross!!!! Nasty attention *********!!! She will do anything to be photographed in one of these getups. She is not the princess of pop. I hope her career dies faster than Katy Perry’s. She tries so hard to be original. Go back to being a GO GO dancer and a h o e gaga because that’s the only think you are good at!

Disgusting piece of TRASH!!

BRITNEY AND MADONNA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saw her being interviewed on a Jonathan Ross show the other night. Well; thought she was crackers. Really weird. Sort of starey, jumpy; looked very uncomfortable & talked in a stilted, robotic way. That damn teacup too. What’s that all about? Not what you expect from a twenty two year old. Sounded like her brain was mashed up big time, poor girl or is she a girl? Now there’s another story……………………..

Love this girl . She can do NO wrong. She was amazing in concert and she is a real talent. F all the haters! Gaga has got it. She is one sexy lady!

ladysha-it @ 04/21/2009 at 8:40 pm

Alright! I love Mika. Show him some love JJ!

my eyes are bleeding

and she looks nasty

I honestly feel sory for her. She has obviously been brought up thinking that this is good fasion. But if a random person wearing this outfit that wasn’t famouse was walking up the street with some randome guy, we would assume shes an “escort”. It is so sad. And to dress like that she has no self respect. She could easily wear something less revealing and look absolutely gorgouse. I would absolutely love to take her shopping to buy a new wardrobe if only so I don’t feel embarassed for her.

@fghiJ:

I don’t live in a cave, i’ve seen her live.. she sounds like CRAP! She practically screams her songs not SINGS.. there’s a big difference.

How could she sing any other ‘poptart’ under the table when she seems to be the ‘tart’. She re-works her songs but that doesn’t make them or her singing any better. The only talent she has is to w* h* o *r *e herself out. Girl can’t ‘sang’ any better than she can dress.

I love her. Great personality and her style is literally out of this world.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lady GaGa Gets ****** I think you meant to write… what a try-hard.

For Ga Ga”s critics: a simple message: get a life!! what you really hate in Ga Ga is your own lack of originality.

I don’t like her!!

XD so this is how bad strippers would look like??? interesting…..seriously “super fans” of Lady Ga Ga GET A LIFE she dresses like a *****!!! face it.What ever happen to covering up and looking classy and beautiful? When you cover yourself up men or guys which ever will think that your body has good something underneath ;-] the point is that…..ten of my guy friends would no bang her!!! not even if she offer 10 million dollars!!!

I am am irritated with her umbrella. Has spoiled it all Mika’s photos

@Cooh: Raise the question on another. Why gaga there? Mika was at home.

wowww. love her and all, but i don’t need to see all of that.

@ladysha-it: Dear Mika will live without her love. Thank God . You a wish is very bad

yo ma lover is Mika and i LOVE jim soooooooooooooo much THAT ***** LADY GAGA EEK…

Useful_idiot @ 04/24/2009 at 6:05 pm

She is ugly and can’t sing.

Why doesn’t she ver wear pants? It’s disturbing.

stephanie @ 06/04/2009 at 6:56 pm

I think people are brainwashed to think that she’s talented and creative, just because she tries to be different. But she stole her style from Roisin Murphy and she’s only during Europop, which has been around for about 20 years now. She has no performing talent. She screamed and jumped around like an idiot on American Idol to cover up her obvious lack of talent.

So much jealousy. Dont understand why people hate so much. Guarantee her ass looks better than 99% of you people posting. Maybe get off the computer and get on a treadmill! BURN>

notaladygagafan @ 08/28/2009 at 5:44 pm

she is a fashion ******!

ladygagafashionretard @ 08/28/2009 at 5:50 pm

She needs serious help!

if she didn’t dress like that she would actually look pretty

Guys, Gaga has got it going on and she’s not ashamed aboof it. We are almost in 2010, fashion is evolving. Lady Gaga is making her mark. Too often do people hate and trash other people on comments. Let her do her thing and if you don’t like her…just don’t look at her.

shes a perfect example of modern pop music