Audrina Patridge Grows PETA Wings

Audrina Patridge Grows PETA Wings

The Hills star Audrina Patridge and rescued pooch Speedy Gonzalez is featured in the latest “Angel for Animals” ad campaign for PETA.

During the photo shoot, the 23-year-old reality TV star shared, “I wanted to get involved with PETA because I’ve always been passionate about animals, and I think this is a great way to make people and all my fans aware of all the animals that need a home. And a lot of people go to pet stores and breeders to buy their animals, but you should adopt, so go to an animal shelter and rescue a dog.”

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

1st
and who cares

b.mofasho @ 04/22/2009 at 1:44 am

airbrushedd

They photoshopped her so much, it’s a completely new person now

I find it funny that this is also posted under “bikini.”

that DOES NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT look like herr wtfffffffff

She is doing something good and something she obviously believes in. I don’t know how people in this world can be so vicious about somone who is doing good for animals? Who cares if it’s airbrushed, or what she is wearing, thats not the point…

a total fan @ 04/22/2009 at 2:25 am

Do they use real feathers in those wings?

I didn't know @ 04/22/2009 at 2:29 am

Is Audrina a vegan/vegetarian? Don’t you have to be one before Peta lets you be in their ads? Just wondering…

audrinafan??? @ 04/22/2009 at 3:22 am

love people…and care about human beings!!!
Its strange how some people will give you dirty looks on the street, or wont look at all, or have no concern about a homless person on the street…..

In a world that has a lot of neglect for humanity, really we should do more to care for each other..With ignorance and racism, and neglect for the needy in the world,
HUMAN beings and love of each other should be the most immportant cause.

Peace people…..

I thought PETA was about becoming vegetarian

I still recognize her but they went a little overboard on the photoshop.

Do gooder @ 04/22/2009 at 4:26 am

I just love how people go out of their way for animals, but support abortion. Very interesting…

She is not a vegetarian.

Umm, those pets in the store need a home too, duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh. ******* Peta.

This is the “CHEAP WAY” for begging for attention.
DON’T DO IT AGAIN, please!!

shoes4life @ 04/22/2009 at 10:08 am

I am so sick of PETA and these other organizations out here trying to tell others what they should and should not do when it comes to selecting pet . Not everyone is cut out for a shelter or rescue dog. Just like everybody don’t like used cars and other prefer new. Some folks like myself want a puppy and will be getting her/him from a private breeder for a specific breed. I want the joy of raising a puppy to adult age and watching them grow & learn. For some people chosing a pet is similar to having a baby, you have one because you love them and look forward to watching them grow up into hopefully well adjusted & happy adults.

To me all pets deserve a home and it does not matter where they come from, it just matter that someone has opened their home to a loving pet that need a home. I agree with the others here where is the outcry for humanity. How about standing up for adoption for children they need a home too.

they photoshopped her way 2 much, it doesnt even look like her
any on the whole peta issue
i believe that all animals should be treated with love and care, and should defs not be abused
but i just hate peta because they r so radical, i cant stand them, they r more worried about animals than humans imo
i cant eat meat? **** u peta
i cant drink milk? **** u peta
they just crossed the line imo

Im sure this is the one and only dog Peta will adopt this year. Now they can follow their mandate and KILL the rest. When will people educate themselves on what a horrible organization Peta is.

she seems ****** to me.

What a beutiful billboard, Audrina looks stunning and Speedy is so cute. It is a great message, there are so many animals at shelters and rescue agencies, I am glad to see that PETA is bringing attention to this issue.

animalsrock @ 04/23/2009 at 1:18 pm

you know what? to the comment about “HUMANS, HELP HUMANS” EFFFFFF that, animals are so much better than humans in everyway.

do they judge based on appearance? nope. do they screw people over countless times to get ahead in life? nope. so you can take care of the homeless and the humans. i’ll gladly help all the animals i can….because we encroached on their land. NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND :D

The only reason she did this was because PETA prolly attacked her and threw red paint all over her leather jacket. She’s a FAKE!

alexander wang is fierce. @ 05/22/2009 at 1:18 am

Doesn’t Audrina wear a leather jacket in almost every episode ??

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All