Halle Berry Visits Hollywood Hills

Halle Berry Visits Hollywood Hills

Halle Berry visits a friend’s house in the Hollywood Hills on Wednesday (April 22).

The 42-year-old actress shared about her fashion sense in the latest issue of Harper’s Bazaar. “I’m not the girl for superhigh fashion because I don’t have the right body,” she said. “When I want to get dressed up, I’m a Roberto Cavalli girl. Also, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Calvin Klein…”

Halle also talked about the difficult balance between working and her family. “I used to work a lot because I had nothing better to do. What I’ve learned, especially by having a baby, is that you can’t bring that stuff home anymore,” she continued. “For example, I was alone filming Monster’s Ball. I was married to someone else, and he wasn’t really around much. Thank God that was only a 20-day shoot.”

halle berry hollywood hills 01

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Funny how actresses make it sound like it’s their decision to not work so much LOL! Likely she doesn’t work so much anymore cuz she doesn’t get offered the big and good parts, due to her age. And she’s not the best actress, only good in a certain type of role IMO and even then, most of her films are forgetable.

wow her lacking of working is such a loss to the acting world …

Please halle berry is borrinnngg stop showing her every boring move

parisgirl @ 04/23/2009 at 9:57 am

“I don’t have the right body”… Halle, I like you and all but the hell? Someone is fishing for a compliment lmaoo.

She is so beautiful.

Looking gorgeous as always. :)

She has the most gorgeous shoulders.

Wow she is boring, the purse is hideous!

dont really like the hair, it makes her look weird
but i like the outfit, makes her look cute =]

that top makes her look a little preggo..but she looks beautiful!

@Sheila,

Hating much? Halle Berry just got finished filming two movies, and has two more lined up to film…so what are you even talking about? Obviously Halles movies must not have been that “forgettable” if the woman has just about every acting award an actor can have. I swear some of you ugly bitter women online are so ridiculous. I often wonder how many of you would have the balls to tell some of these people to there face what you say on the Internet…somehow I doubt it. Pathetic indeed.

attention ho @ 04/23/2009 at 6:50 pm

Oh god this talentless old hag again, i see that she still desperated for any attention since her career is down …what’s next halle jumping on stair ?

@WTF?/Jared @ 04/23/2009 at 9:04 pm

@WTF? What RU talking about. Halle’s only done one movie “Frankie & Alice” since getting pregnant with Nahla. The last movie she worked on Things We Lost In the Fire. Frankie & Alice STILL does not have a release date. She hasn’t worked on ANY other movies. Nothing has been done yet with Tulia, Class Act, Who’s Doris Payne?Or Nappily Ever After.

Yes, she’s won a lot of awards so what. Her last several movies have bombed big time at the box office excluding X3 which was an ensemble cast and would have made money even if Halle wasn’t in it.

Jared-slow day. This old news and was released weeks ago.

Sad it took her to have a child to realize you don’t bring your work home with you. The only thing is she needs to stop making any reference to Eric (regardless of what some us may still think of him) PERIOD. She still bashes him every chance she gets in one way or another. Halle either **** or get off the pot.

All that she had to say was since having a child her priorities have changed and is in a better space. PERIOD.

She doesn’t have to keep recycling her media spin bs for a different audience. Her little joke in Essence got the magazine pulled off the shelf-not gossip-known fact that has been downplayed. Essence even wrote something in the Mar/April issue.

She keeps doing these things to stay relevant, when not courting the pappis then complains when they do there job. Halle you can’t have it both ways.

Guess #13 has a bug up their crawl. Some truth to what you said. Why the pappis find it fascinating to follow her visiting her mother down the street from her is beyond me.

WTF #13 is right. Halle’s only done 1 movie since TWLITF. Check her imdb board public/pro. Just bc she may have three pix in the in production stage doesn’t mean she’s filming them, they’re dealing with director, script changes etc. and all are contingent on how Frankie & Alice does whenever it’s released. Yes, she has a lot of projects in the works w/her own film company but not getting many other offers elsewhere. The only other work she’s done is doing the commercials for Revlon and Halle her parfume and interviews. No other movies.

Who knows where Aubry is? Maybe he’s still in NYC at his place? Think they were last seen together the end of March beginning of April. I’m sure he’s still in the picture only to re-appear when Halle needs him to.

oh puhlease…stop being jealous, would u?

who cares? @ 04/23/2009 at 10:55 pm

Who cares about Halle Berry and her weekly visit to her Mum’s? Who cares where Waldo is? Don’t see any jealousy. Get a grip.

Well I happen to love the Halle Berry post. I do agree she’s not my fave actress but I like lookin at her. And her man. Nahla, too.

In the end, I love me some Halle.

Smartie =) @ 04/24/2009 at 1:12 pm

Oh gosh, she looks amazing. What a beauty. I love the top!! The whole outfit is hot, I love it <3 “I don’t have the right body” LOL, totally agree # 4! What is she talkin’ about ha. She seems to have a huge ego. But she’s so damn beautiful……. I want that body. Look, now this is a KILLER BODY x3

I wanna see more of gorgeous Nahla

Smartie =) @ 04/24/2009 at 1:14 pm

I’m not loving the new highlights and short cut though……..she looks much better with long and dark hair like when she was preggo

bitchetta @ 04/24/2009 at 6:10 pm

old b***h whose lost her looks…..always wearing baggy tops(covering all that fat)…….what happened to that cute little figure she used to have?……only had one kid. That wig looks terrible on her….needs to go back to that short do she used to have.

UGH I hate her hair! It just looks so nasty!!

love halle! i think she looks great, wish i looked like her, and im only in my 20s!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All