Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Freida Pinto & Dev Patel Couple Up

Freida Pinto & Dev Patel Couple Up

Slumdog Millionaire stars Freida Pinto and Dev Patel have always denied being in a romantic relationship but the pair was spotted enjoying an intimate lunch together in Israel, where Freida is filming a new movie.

Pictures show Freida resting her head on Dev‘s shoulder and although they look like they’re thisclose to kissing, they never do.

Check out a picture of the possible-couple at SplashNewsOnline.com!

DO YOU THINK Freida and Dev are really a couple???

• Mandy Moore has a zoo of pets at her home- US Weekly
  • NBA player Paul George suffers horrific leg injury during a game- TMZ
  • Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy have split after five years- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Ella Henderson sing her latest single 'Ghost'- Just Jared Jr
  • Peter MacNicol will be a series regular on CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Kelly Ripa rocks a really short pair of spandex shorts for a workout- Huffington Post
  • Oscar Isaac will star in the upcoming film Show Me A Hero- Lainey Gossip
  • James Lafferty will star in Waffle Street- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Karina Jelinek and Paz Cornu shows off their bikini bodies on the beach- Hollywood Tuna

SO CUTE! Seen the photos AND YES! They LOOK happy together :D They are very much a couple

I think they’re cute together. but i can’t believe she dumped her fiance for her him

Strange. He’s just a teenager and she’s in her mid-20′s. A little weird…

Absolutely together, and they look very happy!

There are much cuter pics on thesun.co.uk They are ADORABLE

PAGAN_ANGELS @ 04/24/2009 at 1:23 am

They are absolutely adorable together. I wish them all the happiness

Hard to say from the picture in that link, but they are adorable together. The age thing is a bit weird, but they look sweet together.

i love him and shes stunning and i think their were more reasons for her dumping her fiance. They make a cute couple but i’m way jealous of her.

hahaha i’m so happy for them:)

omg!! they’re soooo good together.. forget about the age difference but they should definitely hook-up!!

thanks jared. hahaha you’re awesome. there’s also a video of them at the sun

C U T E !!!!!!!

Yuk yuk yuk – just what this world needs – another fugly looking couple with no doubt an equally fugly looking baby. Could someone please remind us what they are famous for again.

pics, PLEASE, of them actually kissing, splash news has them

Nicole (#15),

They’re so cute. Frieda is so pretty!!

Sorry about the aborted post. What I said was I love Frieda and Dev. Their performances, their movie, made me happy, and lately that’s a great thing! And to Nicole (#15), you’re either a racist, an attention ***** or both. You need to evolve. Read a book. Comtemplate your place in the universe. Do something relevant. Whatever. Folks like you are bringing the world down.

Don’t know if they are…but they look adorable together!

THEY’RE SO CUTE! I hope they really are a couple in real life! XD

@Erin:

Thanks ERIN, i was going to say something similar in reply to that post but you did it for me.:)

Your a star and an absolutely wonderful person..

I think he’s too young for her although they do look pretty cute as a couple.

i’ll like them as a couple coz they’re both great actors….and will be good for each other. freida is a stunner and she looks great in tht metallic blue dress.

im the greath hodini @ 04/24/2009 at 4:58 am

wow a average looking guy with hotness babe….madness!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE IT! they are so a couple. why would he visit her in israel if they werent!! ah, im excited.

yeay! they r great together

sweethoney @ 04/24/2009 at 5:40 am

they look so much in love. I’m sure they r dating, but how old is he? Just to know.
#15 get a life, u wont be like them.

that boy is a terrible actor, I have never seen a more overhyped performance

SOOOO CUTE!!

Maybe they don’t kiss in public because it is crime to kiss in public in India… Really, I’m not kidding!

I love the fact that Dev went all the way to Israel just to visit her. It shows he’s serious about her. :-)

I don’t know but it would be sooooo CUTE! they really fit together. and this whole *friend*thing is just what every celeb tells the press – most of them are lying.

GREAT!!!!!
GREAT MOVIE, GREAT ACTING + GREAT BEAUTY

Damn, can’t we leave them alone to enjoy the cuteness of youth and falling in love?

xo
Rants, Thoughts & Merde

CUTE COUPLE!!!!!! BEST OF LUCK!

Being brought up in India and living in US, I can see why people think that they are in love. But it seems that they are really great friends/soul mates. That does not mean that they are romantically involved.

But if they keep on meeting more often, there is a very good possibility that it can turn into love.

They are on of the curtest and best couple in a while and their movie was great best of luck to them they are both beautiful especially Freida

noooo i want to date dev soo badly!!!!
shes kinda old for him

dev is so cute!! they would make a cute couple.

I don’t think this leaves any doubts give me a man especially that young who would go as far as Israel for just a friend come on.
I love them hope they last

Adorable pics. Just good friends IMO and it’s so sweet they’re still close.

I doubt they’re dating

lovely and more talented than Alba but she’s not 007 material
same way ScarJo is not Black Widow material

I hope so. They seem happy together.

they are so cute together. age don’t matter

so i guess she really did dump her finance or husband, cant remember which
it was pretty obvious they were together during the awards seasons…but im pretty sure they wont last

I hope it’s true. They are beaming in this photo and really look cute together.

adorable couple!

SO CUTE! The academy award winning movie couple has been consolidated in real life!

I’m so happy for them! Hope it lasts! though it probably won’t since he’s 19. But what a great addition to an already fantastic movie!

Jared should of put the photo of them looking at each other like they’re going ot kiss!

NO doubt. they’re cute couples.. lol .. :). but they’re not good actor. :(

EW, THAT WOULD BE REALLY, REALLY DISGUSTING IF THEY GOT TOGETHER. I THINK HE’S UGLY AND SHE’S VERY PRETTY. NOT TO MENTION HE’S AS OLD AS HER KID BROTHER. I AM SURE THAT SHE WAS LEANING HIS HEAD ON HIM BECAUSE THEY’RE CLOSE. I DO THAT ALL THE TIME WITH MY GUY FRIENDS… SORTA.

Niloufer Jahanger @ 04/25/2009 at 6:51 am

ya they are a beautiful couple they must together it is there destiny

girl 90938 @ 04/25/2009 at 12:19 pm

************.

girl 90938 @ 04/25/2009 at 12:20 pm

THEY LOOK DISGUSTING TOGETHER.

I get the age thing that some are talking about, but it’s not like he’s 15. He’s 19, and she’s 25 (I think). They are legal. They look really cute together and seem happy. If she was 19 and he was 25, no one would be saying anything, so I don’t see the problem. And if he was 25 and she was 31, no one would be saying anything. So, what’s the problem? They should have fun. They probably really bonded over the experience, especially since they are becoming uber famous together. It’s like a special experience for both of them!

They’re adorable. By the way, to all those who think their age difference is too much, my parent have the exact same age difference, and their marriage has lasted 26 years! Oh, and my Dad is, like Dev, the younger one of the two.

He looks like her little brother or something..she is in her mid 20′s come on..

If they aren’t, the should be!!!! So So So CUTE!!

frieda's old friend @ 05/01/2009 at 4:58 pm

Frieda all the best. but what u did to rohan(fiance) was very disturbing. You were nothing but a normal middle class girl and he spent all his money so that u could do something in life. and u promised him that you would always stand by him. now u just break off with one phone call. You were so hungry for money that u left the person who really loved you. and that person always sacrificed to see u happy. it hurts. If u dont want to marry him atleast talk to him nicely and dont treat him like dirt. Your past has been the same. In india all know what kind of a person u are. but outsiders dont know as all they see is your external beauty.. they dont know how selfish u are from inside… Take care frieda.. …
You know who….

She wants to be British so there she goes…

They are the most beautiful couple and they should be together!!!
It`s so sweet!!!!)))

They are the most beautiful couple and they should be together!!!!!
It`s so sweet!!!))

this is wonderful, i love them, they’re the sweetest people ever.

frieda's old friend @ 05/16/2009 at 3:25 pm

Hey free!!… Remember that cheap sanitary napkin advertisement u shot for in india. It is now released and is shown in all major news papers.

@Pati….haha. Of course u r kidding. Its not a crime to kiss in India. What do you think…ppl in India dont go out on dates, hold hands or show PDA? All im trying to say is.. you comment sounds ridiculous.